Yes. The level of difficulty varies between venues, and usually the office staff will know where to offer you shifts based on your experience, skills, knowledge and capabilities.
They don't care about experience. Sometimes those bar staffs are slow and awkward. They don't provide training. Even you are trained they don't promise to give you any shift.
You have to do an alcohol course and get a certificate to be able to serve drinks behind the bar
- What is the interview process like at Pinnacle People?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Pinnacle People? What are the steps along…4 people answered
- If you were to leave Pinnacle People, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Does Pinnacle People require a background check? What kind of background check does Pinnacle People …3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Pinnacle People?3 people answered
- What is the annual leave policy like at Pinnacle People? How many days of annual leave do you get pe…2 people answered
- What is Pinnacle People sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Pinnacle People?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Pinnacle People?2 people answered
- I haven t worked a bar for ages. Do they provide a refresher course for this2 people answered