Pinnacle People Employee Reviews

Helpful Job
Cashier and Bar Runner (Current Employee) –  Perth WA29 October 2018
This position was really what I was looking for my weekends, great company to work.
it is good for people that are looking extra money and have fun at the weekends
Disorganized, uncaring machine of a company
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Australian Capital Territory15 October 2018
I have had numerous experiences where shifts have been offered or cancelled at the last minute. The majority of work is made available less than 2 hours before the start time. On many occasions I have been required to arrive at least half an hour before the start of a shift, only to find I was not to be paid for that time, and management had not yet showed up.
Pros
'Flexible' Shift arragements
Cons
Long hours, Little-no benefits, poor staff quality
Practical, easy and professional contract work
Independent Hospitality Contractor (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 October 2018
Coming into each week you would send in your availability for the next week. Depending on the client and the venue the work could be very straightforward and organised or a bit chaotic and stressful. There was generally lots of opportunity for shifts and the freedom to choose contracts to a degree was great.
Always Welcoming to me
Sous chef (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC29 September 2018
this company
looks after me but has a problem understanding when people are available they need to follow there pin book, no chance of moving up in this company even thought i have been a Sous chef for along time i always get excellent review's,
Pros
good wage
Cons
there work placement officers, need training which i would gladly do
Great Place to work
Hospitality/ Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA24 September 2018
I started working with Pinnacle this year. Every moment of work has been great.
Direct contact with management when needed
Caring attitude about employees
Uniform supplied
Disrespectful company
F&B Attendant (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT22 August 2018
The management is very strange. They only sent shifts to new staffs in the first few months. Then you would be hard to get a shift. Even your friend told you they are busy and you call the office for a shift, you wouldn't get it. After you spent money to buy uniforms (pants, black shirt, white shirt, vest), name badge, shoes. You would find out it is a waste of time and money.
The office staffs are rude.
They do not acknowledge staffs' effort.
Okay money but a very transactional work culture
(Melbourne) (F & B Attendant) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 June 2018
- Typically night shift / graveyard shifts were given
- I learned a new skills in each different venue
- Sometimes the management would aggressively pursue us to cover a shift, even if my skills were not appropriate to the job
- Well-paid
- Sometimes i did not get respect from the client company's staff because I was a contractor
Pros
Good wage
Cons
Unstable shift
Occasional good opportunity’s, managers don’t cars for employees safety
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  South Adelaide SA26 June 2018
Honestly I’ve never been so disgusted with how this company reacts to someone who is sick (in hospital sick) they don’t care if your dying as long as you rock up.
Pros
Meeting awesome people
Kitchen hand, catering
Kitchen Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 June 2018
the business is very organised, always on top on everything. the company keeps tabs on the workers every day if they want a shift at a specific location
Pros
Getting to work at crown
Cons
felt good travelling and enjoyed mixing up with fellow work mates of different backgrounds
Chef (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Western Australia16 May 2018
I have worked for this company for a couple of years and no one ever complained of my services i had been given a lot of opportunities at the WACA and most of the CBD hotels in fact i think i was the first person to earn an employer of the month award .Thankyou very much Pinnacle people cheers Philippe williams
Pros
A gift card
Cons
lots of fifo
Excellent company with incredible people
F&B Attendant (Current Employee) –  Perth WA22 April 2018
As a member of Pinnacle People, I have worked a wide variety of staff and a wide variety of events at Optus Stadium and I can say with confidence that I would like to continue on with them until I find more permanent or more frequent work.
Pros
Discounts on stadium food
Cons
Fun Workplace with a good team
Barista (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT6 March 2018
Pinnacle offers a fun and diverse working environment with professional and friendly team members and panagers. They are a great employer and do their best to take care of all team members.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
unstabe hours
excellent workplace environment.
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT20 February 2018
Fun to work and healthy environment. Usually, a different place to work for every shift which attracted me to work for pinnacle people. The management is very good.
Great place to work at and opportunity to build new skills
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 February 2018
By working for Pinnacle, I had the opportunity to work for many client sites, from working at Stadiums & arenas as retail employee and being a food & beverage/kitchen hand at 5 star hotels. Great place to work at as your first job, mainly while doing studying to get a bit of income, but it wouldn't able to last long as shifts are not consistent each week. Shifts usually occurs 1-2 days per week, sometimes none and sometimes if busy, 3-4. Usually for agency staff, clients tend to send us home earlier as per your required shift finishing time.
Pros
Opportunity to work at many client sites, build up hospitality skills.
Cons
Shifts are not consistent.
Its a great work place to build skills
Bartender/Waitress (Current Employee) –  Perth WA2 February 2018
Its great because every shift is a new experience with a different work environment and different people. You're always learning new skills and trying different positions.
Pros
Working at different venues
Cons
Sometimes the pay isn't as good as how hard the work is
Unreliable shifts
Customer Service Representative (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC31 January 2018
Shift may cancel sometime, wages are good but as it is a casual staffing firm so even you may left without any shift in a week. People working in the office are rude if you will cancel any shift prior to the starting.
Pros
good wages
Fun
Food and Beverage Attendant/Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 January 2018
This is a great company to work for, however can be challenging being thrown into unfamiliar environments. Not a job for people who are not easily adaptable.
Casual-not stable job
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 November 2017
It is a good option meanwhile you are looking for your full time job, but not to live with that earnings, as they donnot give you too many hours if you don't ask them to do it, and offer an amount of hours that rarely get through.
Pros
you can admin your time
Cons
not too many hours
fast to get part time jobs
Head Caterer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 October 2017
I enjoyed the fastness of finding me part time jobs such in 5 stars hotels and fine dining restaurant in which helped me learning in the luxury industry
Organized and friendly
Casual Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 September 2017
Casual and Temporary staff members can assist you with big events, when staff call in sick, or simply when you require need regular casuals but don’t have the time to interview, screen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle People. Our community is ready to answer.