Pinnacle People Employee Reviews

Kind people, made sure you were comfortable
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA12 April 2019
The company was very nice to work with, and the people were easy to get along with. Gave me many opportunities to work in different situations and always made sure I was comfortable.
Productive, flexible and caring workplace to work with
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW1 April 2019
Staffs are very caring and productive all the time. You will experience working at many different type of venues which are excellent ones. Your timesheet can be organizable as you wish.
Possibly the best hospitality & events agency I have worked for
Casual Food & Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 March 2019
Every shift is rewarding and different. Often the office in your corresponding state will place you into shifts which suit your skills, knowledge and abilities.

Management have always generally treated staff well and fairly. Often how staff are managed and treated depends on who the client is, and can vary from venue to venue.

Pinnacle People is well respected and has an influential, inclusive culture which is shares with its employees and clients. They are also very organised and I have rarely had an issue with my shift or pay.

Sometimes you don't even feel like you're working for an agency when you are on-site, as you are representing the client throughout that particular shift. The work is excellent, particularly for those seeking hospitality and event experience.
Pros
Flexible Shifts/Hours, Good Work Experience from venue to venue.
Cons
Inconsistent Shifts
Good place for a casual Job.
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD25 March 2019
This company is the perfect place to learn about some jobs related to catering and customer service.
The hardest part of the Job was that sometimes you did not get more than 20 hours, however, after proving yourself to be a good element, it was not difficult to be taken into account before others.
A productive work place with varying sites
CSR, Kitchen Hand & Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  AU24 March 2019
According to me the work place culture was wonderful. Working in different sites with different people give a better opportunities to learn new things
Poor treatment of workers
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 March 2019
To begin with it started of well I was getting shifts but they wasn't regular. Then unfortunately I had a family emergency before a shift as I thought they would understand my situation. This was not the case they let me go with no notice I had to call them myself and find out why. All they said was because I didn't let them know before hand I was now let go and no shifts will be available. I told them that I couldn't let them know as it was an emergency and I had to go straight away. The treatment was discusting all they care about is ther clients and not the staff. I have tried contacting them regarding my situation but I just get ignored. Discusting treatment I have never worked for a company as bad as this in my life.
Waitress
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 February 2019
It was fun and work. Worked as a waitress serving guests, taking orders and dealt with biliing customers. Inventory maintenance was also included. Had an entirely different experience.
Meet different workplace
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT14 January 2019
The company is well organised. I like the way they offer my shift via Pinn app.

I got my shift offered at a few workplaces as Floor Staff and Function setting . It was always busy work environment while I work there some people were nice but some people were rude.
Pros
Meet different workplaces. Reasonable pay rate.
Cons
Unfortunately, Your shift will not be consistent. Hard to know when will you get a job offered.
Best Employer
Food and Beverage Attendant/Barista (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 January 2019
Everyday with Pinnacle People is a new learning day. As I am a casual staff there I got an opportunity to work with a very big organization like ICC Sydney as well as big hotels like The Start, Hyatt Regency, Sofitel, Pier one and lots of restaurant in the city. working in different places gave me an exposer to boost my knowledge in the hospitality industry as well as always meeting new people. I have experienced a lot and I am now evolved waitress due to being part of pinnacle people.
Pros
Always New Day to learn something more
Cons
I was casual so I could not get more shifts.
Definitely recommend
General Hand (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA8 January 2019
I worked for them during the ten days of the Royal Show, all staff were friendly, positive and enthusiastic, the people i worked with were all great too pnly problem was the early starts abd having to get up at 4:30am for the morning shift because public transport sucks. Overall though i loved the job and the people i worked with 10/10 would recommend.
Pros
Understanding, enthusiastic, flexible
Cons
Early starts you definitely need a car!
Pinnacle People.
Hospitality supervisor (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 January 2019
Varied roles to choose from and every shift is different- no two days the same. Each role has it challenges such multi-tasking and thinking quick on your feet, dealing with demanding customers but nothing I couldn't handle.
Pros
Variety of jobs to choose from.
Cons
Late night hours.
one on my best experiences is working with them
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Perth WA18 December 2018
I worked for this hospitality agency at Australia they usually gave me a few shifts each week and because of high minimum wages which was 23.5 per hour I could earn enough money to pay for me rent. The best thing about them was that they sent us to different places and this made working fun.
Fast Paced
Barista/All Rounder (Former Employee) –  Canberra, ACT, AU6 December 2018
Pinnacle People provide work in very high paced environments, with a broad range of clientele. My main client while working with pinnacle people was Parliament House, where the pace was something i had never experienced in another cafe.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Weird Hours
Helpful Job
Cashier and Bar Runner (Current Employee) –  Perth WA29 October 2018
This position was really what I was looking for my weekends, great company to work.
it is good for people that are looking extra money and have fun at the weekends
Disorganized, uncaring machine of a company
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Australian Capital Territory15 October 2018
I have had numerous experiences where shifts have been offered or cancelled at the last minute. The majority of work is made available less than 2 hours before the start time. On many occasions I have been required to arrive at least half an hour before the start of a shift, only to find I was not to be paid for that time, and management had not yet showed up.
Pros
'Flexible' Shift arragements
Cons
Long hours, Little-no benefits, poor staff quality
Practical, easy and professional contract work
Independent Hospitality Contractor (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 October 2018
Coming into each week you would send in your availability for the next week. Depending on the client and the venue the work could be very straightforward and organised or a bit chaotic and stressful. There was generally lots of opportunity for shifts and the freedom to choose contracts to a degree was great.
Always Welcoming to me
Sous chef (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC29 September 2018
this company
looks after me but has a problem understanding when people are available they need to follow there pin book, no chance of moving up in this company even thought i have been a Sous chef for along time i always get excellent review's,
Pros
good wage
Cons
there work placement officers, need training which i would gladly do
Great Place to work
Hospitality/ Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA24 September 2018
I started working with Pinnacle this year. Every moment of work has been great.
Direct contact with management when needed
Caring attitude about employees
Uniform supplied
Disrespectful company
F&B Attendant (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT22 August 2018
The management is very strange. They only sent shifts to new staffs in the first few months. Then you would be hard to get a shift. Even your friend told you they are busy and you call the office for a shift, you wouldn't get it. After you spent money to buy uniforms (pants, black shirt, white shirt, vest), name badge, shoes. You would find out it is a waste of time and money.
The office staffs are rude.
They do not acknowledge staffs' effort.
Okay money but a very transactional work culture
(Melbourne) (F & B Attendant) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 June 2018
- Typically night shift / graveyard shifts were given
- I learned a new skills in each different venue
- Sometimes the management would aggressively pursue us to cover a shift, even if my skills were not appropriate to the job
- Well-paid
- Sometimes i did not get respect from the client company's staff because I was a contractor
Pros
Good wage
Cons
Unstable shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle People. Our community is ready to answer.