Pinnacle People
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Pinnacle People Employee Reviews

Australia97 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Lot of shifts available to choose from

Opportunities to work for different big hospitality companies and meet different people. If you have different skills, you are also offered shifts to perform various type of roles.

Pros

A lot of shifts offer

Cons

The app Pinnbook has plenty of room for improvement

Unreliable and they don't care about the staff

Annoying shift cancellations, and never apologising for any inconvenience caused because of that. You often get pesky phone calls asking you to show up even on your unavailable dates. No chance for growth in the company, as they don't train you. They just expect you to know everything already. Too much politics in assigning rosters. Generally no free food (they consider it "theft" to eat left-over food, so they would rather the food be thrown away. What a waste). Be prepared working for long hours hungry. They demand so much but give very little care in return. Company culture is profit over people. Don't make this your main job. It should just be your back-up. Or don't even try here at all. Go for somewhere else that cares for you because they won't.

Pros

Casual rate, many co-workers (casual waitstaff) are awesome

Cons

Awkward time, may get assigned to rude supervisors, not worth it overall

Hard basket

Did not feel they where concerned for my needs. Only concerned for them self. Do not offer help when you need it. Do not look after there employees at all. Money hungry company.

Pros

Non

Cons

Trapped

A good place to improve skills

Pinnacle was a very good place to improve my skills in hospitality, specially because I had to word with a lot of companies, and each company has their policy.These opportunities make excitement to learn with more attention, because we need to be fast to learn and excellent to serve, it is good to create in the employee an excellent chance to improve professionalism that we need.I'm really grateful to had worked there.

Pros

Accept our complain about the clients

Cons

Tell to the clients - (More food for workers - break time)

Ambiente dinámico

La empresa posee distintos eventos y siempre hay apoyo en la realización de las tareas.

Pros

Pagos a tiempo y acorde al mercado

Cons

Cuesta mucho conseguir una vacante para trabajar ahí

One of the best hospitality agency in Sydney

I have learned several different types of works by working through Pinnacle People and I enjoyed it. There is no stress working through Pinnacle, so much fun. I love every staff at Pinnacle, they are so helpful. Thank you so much by always giving me shift to work. Hope you guys have a nice day every single day.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Sometimes working place too far away

Fantastic company to work for

Fantastic company to work for very flexible with shifts. I've made lots of friends and got to work at great venues such as the convention centre and hope island golf club

Meh

They're only look after Themselves and their pockets. Told you will have work most of week lucky if you see one day for more then 4 hours. And if you complain about a workplace you are blacklisted for a month and won't work it is a joke most of the time.

Pros

easy going

Cons

useless people

Can’t depend on this job

Need to have other job , the shifts are completely client based so, pinnacle people don’t creat shifts.shifts should come from clients.Having other job in hand and working with pinnacle can be safe.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Some time you may not get work

Productive days with daily teachings

Working with Pinnacle is a great opportunity to learn about the different types of jobs that exist in Hospitality. I learned a lot, and I continue learning.

Pros

Payment is on time

Cons

Not having your own car.

Good agency to work for

good place to do some casual job. good hours as you can have your life, family time or study at the same time. they find a job for us we take decision, either we want to take it or not

reliable and professional contract employer

A company with good infrastructure and procedures in place, good managers. When you are available to work in various areas, and not too fuzzed about travelling a distance, you could be busy for 5 days shifts.

good workplace

Good group of people, bosses worked well, great for variety of roles and getting to meet new people, some jobs more stressful than others, so many positions available

Excellent Staff

Great Staff and Team to work with. No stress.On going work.Very reliable.The Team at the Perth Office is very helpful and understanding.They are very professional and nice.

Working condition depends on the shift,it can be fast and some time normal if the venue is less busy,I recommend friends to work if given the opportunity to,you can actually plan your day and fit in to any shift,all depends on your mission to ACT

Not so casual

Pinnacle advertise as "casual - choose your hours through our app". In Canberra, what this actually means is that they assume you have full time availability. The Pinnacle office will ignore the unavailabilities you put on the app, and call you up for shifts during times you have already said you cannot work. If you don't accept shifts because you are unavailable, the office will treat you rudely, and then stop offering you shifts on days that you are available. There are very few weekend shifts offered. When you do accept a shift, the start and end times are frequently changed without your consent (in my experience, moving the shift outside my available hours), and you have to call the office and get the times changed back to the shift you agreed to. Shifts can also be cancelled without explanation (even as close as 3 hours prior to your shift starting). In Parliament House, you will not be trained. Stressed supervisors do not have time for you, and instead get angry at new staff for not knowing what to do. They frequently expect you to stay back late, with shifts that are supposed to finish at 10pm or 12pm regularly extending until 2-4am. The pay is good, but for me, honestly not worth it.

Pros

Casual rates.

Cons

Mostly late weeknight work, Shifts can be changed & cancelled, Office ignore your unavailabilities and are rude when you do not accept shifts that you cannot do, Poor workplace culture.

Good

So far not bad, but some of the staff was a bit rude and sometimes they are canceling shift with only one day notice that make us feel worried if we already decline the other job opportunity

Opportunity and flexible

Massive opportunity to experience different work styles, environments, teams, organizations and cultures. Whether good or bad, you will still learn lots. Flexible rosters, you can make a side of extra cash when you have time to spare.

Pros

Flexible rosters

Cons

Have to give time for looking for transportation for every new venues

Enjoyable to work at catering and bar sites.

Working hard at catering sites and bar sites. It is a good atmosphere to work with friendly people. It is hard to work when it gets very busy. The most enjoyable part is job satisfaction from doing a good job and the people are happy,

Pros

There is free food at some sites.

Cons

Sometimes the shifts are long and there are no breaks.

Best of all pro staff agency

Nice and friendly management, Security job . Fair payments . Close locations to CBD . Staff training professionals . Ongoing job promotions and activity!

Pros

Free app

Cons

Fair work

Get to work in different environments every time. Lovely management. Allows you to gain experience in waitressing, bar tending, food handling. Easy going if you don't know what to do i.e. showed me how to poor drinks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle People. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pinnacle People
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?