Pinnacle People Employee Reviews

Disorganized, uncaring machine of a company
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Australian Capital Territory15 October 2018
I have had numerous experiences where shifts have been offered or cancelled at the last minute. The majority of work is made available less than 2 hours before the start time. On many occasions I have been required to arrive at least half an hour before the start of a shift, only to find I was not to be paid for that time, and management had not yet showed up.
Pros
'Flexible' Shift arragements
Cons
Long hours, Little-no benefits, poor staff quality
Great Place to work
Hospitality/ Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA24 September 2018
I started working with Pinnacle this year. Every moment of work has been great.
Direct contact with management when needed
Caring attitude about employees
Uniform supplied
Disrespectful company
F&B Attendant (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT22 August 2018
The management is very strange. They only sent shifts to new staffs in the first few months. Then you would be hard to get a shift. Even your friend told you they are busy and you call the office for a shift, you wouldn't get it. After you spent money to buy uniforms (pants, black shirt, white shirt, vest), name badge, shoes. You would find out it is a waste of time and money.
The office staffs are rude.
They do not acknowledge staffs' effort.
one on my best experiences is working with them
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Perth WA18 December 2018
I worked for this hospitality agency at Australia they usually gave me a few shifts each week and because of high minimum wages which was 23.5 per hour I could earn enough money to pay for me rent. The best thing about them was that they sent us to different places and this made working fun.
Definitely recommend
General Hand (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA8 January 2019
I worked for them during the ten days of the Royal Show, all staff were friendly, positive and enthusiastic, the people i worked with were all great too pnly problem was the early starts abd having to get up at 4:30am for the morning shift because public transport sucks. Overall though i loved the job and the people i worked with 10/10 would recommend.
Pros
Understanding, enthusiastic, flexible
Cons
Early starts you definitely need a car!
Pinnacle People.
Hospitality supervisor (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 January 2019
Varied roles to choose from and every shift is different- no two days the same. Each role has it challenges such multi-tasking and thinking quick on your feet, dealing with demanding customers but nothing I couldn't handle.
Pros
Variety of jobs to choose from.
Cons
Late night hours.
Best Employer
Food and Beverage Attendant/Barista (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 January 2019
Everyday with Pinnacle People is a new learning day. As I am a casual staff there I got an opportunity to work with a very big organization like ICC Sydney as well as big hotels like The Start, Hyatt Regency, Sofitel, Pier one and lots of restaurant in the city. working in different places gave me an exposer to boost my knowledge in the hospitality industry as well as always meeting new people. I have experienced a lot and I am now evolved waitress due to being part of pinnacle people.
Pros
Always New Day to learn something more
Cons
I was casual so I could not get more shifts.
Okay money but a very transactional work culture
(Melbourne) (F & B Attendant) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 June 2018
- Typically night shift / graveyard shifts were given
- I learned a new skills in each different venue
- Sometimes the management would aggressively pursue us to cover a shift, even if my skills were not appropriate to the job
- Well-paid
- Sometimes i did not get respect from the client company's staff because I was a contractor
Pros
Good wage
Cons
Unstable shift
Always Welcoming to me
Sous chef (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC29 September 2018
this company
looks after me but has a problem understanding when people are available they need to follow there pin book, no chance of moving up in this company even thought i have been a Sous chef for along time i always get excellent review's,
Pros
good wage
Cons
there work placement officers, need training which i would gladly do
Fast Paced
Barista/All Rounder (Former Employee) –  Canberra, ACT, AU6 December 2018
Pinnacle People provide work in very high paced environments, with a broad range of clientele. My main client while working with pinnacle people was Parliament House, where the pace was something i had never experienced in another cafe.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Weird Hours

Want to know more about Pinnacle People?

Ask a question
Practical, easy and professional contract work
Independent Hospitality Contractor (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 October 2018
Coming into each week you would send in your availability for the next week. Depending on the client and the venue the work could be very straightforward and organised or a bit chaotic and stressful. There was generally lots of opportunity for shifts and the freedom to choose contracts to a degree was great.
Occasional good opportunity’s, managers don’t cars for employees safety
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  South Adelaide SA26 June 2018
Honestly I’ve never been so disgusted with how this company reacts to someone who is sick (in hospital sick) they don’t care if your dying as long as you rock up.
Pros
Meeting awesome people
Helpful Job
Cashier and Bar Runner (Current Employee) –  Perth WA29 October 2018
This position was really what I was looking for my weekends, great company to work.
it is good for people that are looking extra money and have fun at the weekends
Kitchen hand, catering
Kitchen Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 June 2018
the business is very organised, always on top on everything. the company keeps tabs on the workers every day if they want a shift at a specific location
Pros
Getting to work at crown
excellent workplace environment.
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT20 February 2018
Fun to work and healthy environment. Usually, a different place to work for every shift which attracted me to work for pinnacle people. The management is very good.
felt good travelling and enjoyed mixing up with fellow work mates of different backgrounds
Chef (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Western Australia16 May 2018
I have worked for this company for a couple of years and no one ever complained of my services i had been given a lot of opportunities at the WACA and most of the CBD hotels in fact i think i was the first person to earn an employer of the month award .Thankyou very much Pinnacle people cheers Philippe williams
Pros
A gift card
Cons
lots of fifo
Unreliable shifts
Customer Service Representative (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC31 January 2018
Shift may cancel sometime, wages are good but as it is a casual staffing firm so even you may left without any shift in a week. People working in the office are rude if you will cancel any shift prior to the starting.
Pros
good wages
Cons
Excellent company with incredible people
F&B Attendant (Current Employee) –  Perth WA22 April 2018
As a member of Pinnacle People, I have worked a wide variety of staff and a wide variety of events at Optus Stadium and I can say with confidence that I would like to continue on with them until I find more permanent or more frequent work.
Pros
Discounts on stadium food
Cons
Fun Workplace with a good team
Barista (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT6 March 2018
Pinnacle offers a fun and diverse working environment with professional and friendly team members and panagers. They are a great employer and do their best to take care of all team members.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
unstabe hours
Great place to work at and opportunity to build new skills
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 February 2018
By working for Pinnacle, I had the opportunity to work for many client sites, from working at Stadiums & arenas as retail employee and being a food & beverage/kitchen hand at 5 star hotels. Great place to work at as your first job, mainly while doing studying to get a bit of income, but it wouldn't able to last long as shifts are not consistent each week. Shifts usually occurs 1-2 days per week, sometimes none and sometimes if busy, 3-4. Usually for agency staff, clients tend to send us home earlier as per your required shift finishing time.
Pros
Opportunity to work at many client sites, build up hospitality skills.
Cons
Shifts are not consistent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle People. Our community is ready to answer.