Pinnacle People Employee Reviews

Occasional good opportunity’s, managers don’t cars for employees safety
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  South Adelaide SA26 June 2018
Honestly I’ve never been so disgusted with how this company reacts to someone who is sick (in hospital sick) they don’t care if your dying as long as you rock up.
Pros
Meeting awesome people
Kitchen hand, catering
Kitchen Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 June 2018
the business is very organised, always on top on everything. the company keeps tabs on the workers every day if they want a shift at a specific location
Pros
Getting to work at crown
Cons
felt good travelling and enjoyed mixing up with fellow work mates of different backgrounds
Chef (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Western Australia16 May 2018
I have worked for this company for a couple of years and no one ever complained of my services i had been given a lot of opportunities at the WACA and most of the CBD hotels in fact i think i was the first person to earn an employer of the month award .Thankyou very much Pinnacle people cheers Philippe williams
Pros
A gift card
Cons
lots of fifo
Excellent company with incredible people
F&B Attendant (Current Employee) –  Perth WA22 April 2018
As a member of Pinnacle People, I have worked a wide variety of staff and a wide variety of events at Optus Stadium and I can say with confidence that I would like to continue on with them until I find more permanent or more frequent work.
Pros
Discounts on stadium food
Cons
Fun Workplace with a good team
Barista (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT6 March 2018
Pinnacle offers a fun and diverse working environment with professional and friendly team members and panagers. They are a great employer and do their best to take care of all team members.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
unstabe hours
excellent workplace environment.
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT20 February 2018
Fun to work and healthy environment. Usually, a different place to work for every shift which attracted me to work for pinnacle people. The management is very good.
Great place to work at and opportunity to build new skills
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 February 2018
By working for Pinnacle, I had the opportunity to work for many client sites, from working at Stadiums & arenas as retail employee and being a food & beverage/kitchen hand at 5 star hotels. Great place to work at as your first job, mainly while doing studying to get a bit of income, but it wouldn't able to last long as shifts are not consistent each week. Shifts usually occurs 1-2 days per week, sometimes none and sometimes if busy, 3-4. Usually for agency staff, clients tend to send us home earlier as per your required shift finishing time.
Pros
Opportunity to work at many client sites, build up hospitality skills.
Cons
Shifts are not consistent.
Its a great work place to build skills
Bartender/Waitress (Current Employee) –  Perth WA2 February 2018
Its great because every shift is a new experience with a different work environment and different people. You're always learning new skills and trying different positions.
Pros
Working at different venues
Cons
Sometimes the pay isn't as good as how hard the work is
Unreliable shifts
Customer Service Representative (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC31 January 2018
Shift may cancel sometime, wages are good but as it is a casual staffing firm so even you may left without any shift in a week. People working in the office are rude if you will cancel any shift prior to the starting.
Pros
good wages
Fun
Food and Beverage Attendant/Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 January 2018
This is a great company to work for, however can be challenging being thrown into unfamiliar environments. Not a job for people who are not easily adaptable.
Casual-not stable job
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 November 2017
It is a good option meanwhile you are looking for your full time job, but not to live with that earnings, as they donnot give you too many hours if you don't ask them to do it, and offer an amount of hours that rarely get through.
Pros
you can admin your time
Cons
not too many hours
fast to get part time jobs
Head Caterer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 October 2017
I enjoyed the fastness of finding me part time jobs such in 5 stars hotels and fine dining restaurant in which helped me learning in the luxury industry
Organized and friendly
Casual Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 September 2017
Casual and Temporary staff members can assist you with big events, when staff call in sick, or simply when you require need regular casuals but don’t have the time to interview, screen
excellent to work for
Bar and function attendant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD20 August 2017
I find Pinnacle a great employment agency even though it is only temp work ,I would like to see them help temps gain extra certificates such has RSA RSG even health food and safety, the supervisor are very opened and ready to help when needed,they are always available to talk to and help out with everything,they are very flexable.
Pros
20min paid breaks
Great people lots of work
Hospitality Temp work (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD17 July 2017
I would have preferred less traveling and more secure longer job contracts. I had to work another job that usually came first. And when I told them my availability for work and when I could be contacted they ignored it and took me off their to call list because I cancelled to many times or was unable to be contacted on time. I needed more notice . A few times I had cancelled my shifts on weekends at my secure job to work for pinnacle people only for it to be canceled a day before. I loved working in the hospitality at the tafes and pathology as that was more secure and they asked for me in preference. It was good to see more of what the hospitality industry offers . I would like to stay closer to home and security as I have a young family.
Pros
Free food learned a lot
Cons
To many cancellations short notice (as i had another job to organise shifts)
fun
All Rounder (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 April 2017
it is a great job as I go to allot of venues across Sydney and working with different cultures. The hardest part of any job is the stress. the most enjoyable about my job is working at concerts and listening to them while working and to see the smiles on customers faces.
Pros
working with good people
Cons
different work sites
Pinnacle People
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA3 April 2017
I've been working under Pinnacle for more than 2 years, and the management it terrible.
If they know you have another job they will trying to influence you to quit it suggesting they will secure you with hours if you do, although they don't follow up with this promise.
They will not provide shifts depending on the rating system that seems to be followed up quiet well with clients.
The supervisors/managers aren't necessarily professional.
Pros
Get to work for a lot of different clients at various locations
Cons
There's a contract between the client and Pinnacle so that they can't hire you.
Good work environment but you dont get shifts every week
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 March 2017
I'm only casual and I don't get shifts every week or sometimes a month I don't get shifts. The work hours depend on how long the functions go for and what ever time they finish.
Pros
meet different people
Cons
not alot of shifts
Nice company to work and friendly people
Waiter & Barman assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 February 2017
Good company to work, reliable, salary according the market, friendly supervisors. Is a good start for students and new people in Australia. Good company.
Multicultural
Waiter and all-rounder (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 January 2017
Company with a lot of employees, most of them International Students that are looking after job in a Hospitality such as Waiter. Good payment and flexible hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle People. Our community is ready to answer.