Pinnacle People Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

Practical, easy and professional contract work
Independent Hospitality Contractor (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 October 2018
Coming into each week you would send in your availability for the next week. Depending on the client and the venue the work could be very straightforward and organised or a bit chaotic and stressful. There was generally lots of opportunity for shifts and the freedom to choose contracts to a degree was great.
Fun
Food and Beverage Attendant/Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 January 2018
This is a great company to work for, however can be challenging being thrown into unfamiliar environments. Not a job for people who are not easily adaptable.
excellent to work for
Bar and function attendant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD20 August 2017
I find Pinnacle a great employment agency even though it is only temp work ,I would like to see them help temps gain extra certificates such has RSA RSG even health food and safety, the supervisor are very opened and ready to help when needed,they are always available to talk to and help out with everything,they are very flexable.
Pros
20min paid breaks
wonderful work in the stadium
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Brisbane City QLD5 January 2017
I was working at the Suncorp Stadium, I arrived 45 min before to started my job to had all the instructions and my T-shirt. I was in the bar and it was really well organized, my manager was clear in her instruction and also easy to asked her if we needed something. Also, my team was beautiful, working together very well.
Pros
break, a good little time to enjoyed the game
Cons
Ideal for getting experience in Australia
Food & Beverage / Bar staff (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD9 October 2016
I did not have typical days at work due to the most of the days I worked with different companies, taking into account that what Pinnacle People do is to recruit, but I have also worked more than five times at the Town Hall and I learned how to communicate in my second language with customers, co-workers, and supervisors. The hardest part of the job was carrying trays full of beverages and the most enjoyable part of the job, was getting used to different cultures and to communicate with different kind of people, it is quite interesting and I enjoy it.
Pros
Good rates
Cons
Not many shifts
Enjoyable and interesting job
Counter Attendant/Cashier at Suncorp Stadium (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD25 May 2016
I really enjoyed to work for Pinnacle People because it was a good experience. They are very professional and responsible. I have known all important informations days before my job, so I could prepar myself better.

The job was good. The informations and roles were very clear and the payment really happened when they told me it would be.
Pros
Good event to work for.
Cons
I don't have complaints to do.
Good
Bar & Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane8 April 2016
It was a good place to work, I learnt more about the Australian culture and met alot of new people, as I just moved to Brisbane. Mangers were great and helpful. Hardest part of the job was probably walking to the staff room which took 15 minutes on a 30 minute break. I enjoyed the team members company and help.
Good working experience.
Barista, catering assistence and kitchen hand (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD17 January 2016
Working with Pinnacle i learn how to be always ready, and to learn and adapt fast to new working environments.
Most of the times i worked for great people and with very nice and positive minded people workmates.
I've always been paid at the right time and for the right amount of hours.
Great company.
Pros
You decide when to work
Cons
short shifts, not sure to get work
fun environment
Bar (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD7 November 2014
fun to work meet new people and always have fun great experience as i have worked at several concerts and sporting matches
Most flexible job possible
Food and beverage attendant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD20 February 2014
There is no "typical day" because every job is different, fun, and exciting. I worked fine dining, professional sporting events, casinos, historical venues, all sorts of catering functions, and even at the military base. The staff at pinnacle are extremely nice and helpful. If you want to work you take shifts or put in for on call status. If you don't want to work or working somewhere else that day, you just don't take a shift. The coworkers at pinnacle were wonderful, and most of the staff you were placed with were nice and informative. Pay was good from 21.86-30 an hour. Holliday pay in Australia is double time and a half, so working holidays means over $50/hour. I loved my time at pinnacle and highly recommend this company.
Fun Easy Going company
bar work (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD5 August 2013
A typical day at work with pinnacle is very good various roles learnt e.g setting up and packing up functions for a various amount of people serving both non alcoholic n alcoholic beverages and serving high quality meals, working in bars at sporting venues aswell as in cellar rooms and little food outlets, management were always professional and very easy to alk to, co-wprkers came from many walks of life and were all easy to get along with and great to work with, nothing was really hard as it was always well organised and planned, and it was always a pleasure to work with them as i made lots of friends.
Pros
meeting lots of new friends
Cons
some shifts werent long enough