Pinnacle People Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Productive, flexible and caring workplace to work with
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW1 April 2019
Staffs are very caring and productive all the time. You will experience working at many different type of venues which are excellent ones. Your timesheet can be organizable as you wish.
Possibly the best hospitality & events agency I have worked for
Casual Food & Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 March 2019
Every shift is rewarding and different. Often the office in your corresponding state will place you into shifts which suit your skills, knowledge and abilities.

Management have always generally treated staff well and fairly. Often how staff are managed and treated depends on who the client is, and can vary from venue to venue.

Pinnacle People is well respected and has an influential, inclusive culture which is shares with its employees and clients. They are also very organised and I have rarely had an issue with my shift or pay.

Sometimes you don't even feel like you're working for an agency when you are on-site, as you are representing the client throughout that particular shift. The work is excellent, particularly for those seeking hospitality and event experience.
Pros
Flexible Shifts/Hours, Good Work Experience from venue to venue.
Cons
Inconsistent Shifts
Best Employer
Food and Beverage Attendant/Barista (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 January 2019
Everyday with Pinnacle People is a new learning day. As I am a casual staff there I got an opportunity to work with a very big organization like ICC Sydney as well as big hotels like The Start, Hyatt Regency, Sofitel, Pier one and lots of restaurant in the city. working in different places gave me an exposer to boost my knowledge in the hospitality industry as well as always meeting new people. I have experienced a lot and I am now evolved waitress due to being part of pinnacle people.
Pros
Always New Day to learn something more
Cons
I was casual so I could not get more shifts.
Casual-not stable job
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 November 2017
It is a good option meanwhile you are looking for your full time job, but not to live with that earnings, as they donnot give you too many hours if you don't ask them to do it, and offer an amount of hours that rarely get through.
Pros
you can admin your time
Cons
not too many hours
fast to get part time jobs
Head Caterer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 October 2017
I enjoyed the fastness of finding me part time jobs such in 5 stars hotels and fine dining restaurant in which helped me learning in the luxury industry
Organized and friendly
Casual Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 September 2017
Casual and Temporary staff members can assist you with big events, when staff call in sick, or simply when you require need regular casuals but don’t have the time to interview, screen
fun
All Rounder (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 April 2017
it is a great job as I go to allot of venues across Sydney and working with different cultures. The hardest part of any job is the stress. the most enjoyable about my job is working at concerts and listening to them while working and to see the smiles on customers faces.
Pros
working with good people
Cons
different work sites
Nice company to work and friendly people
Waiter & Barman assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 February 2017
Good company to work, reliable, salary according the market, friendly supervisors. Is a good start for students and new people in Australia. Good company.
Multicultural
Waiter and all-rounder (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 January 2017
Company with a lot of employees, most of them International Students that are looking after job in a Hospitality such as Waiter. Good payment and flexible hours.
REally good company
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 May 2016
Provides oportunities to overseas students to get a good income, fun working with people form other countries,a way to get a stable job in hospitality
Enthusiastic and hard working workplace
Office Admin Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW11 November 2015
PP was a fun and energetic workplace with supportive leadership staff. I learned how to work complicated computer systems and improved my multitasking to a great level!
My co-workers were all lovely and very welcoming, they made the job enjoyable and helped teach me everything I needed to know.
Day to day I would sort paperwork and reference checks as well as holding phone interviews and organising face to face interviews.
My favourite part of the job was holding check-in's at the various locations we sent our staff too, being a hospitality recruitment agency we would often have to arrange for temp staff to work at 5 star hotels and high profile restaurants, this meant I would get to meet all the temp staff at the desired location, ensure they had all the correct uniform, then brief them and introduce them to person they would be working under that day/night.
Pros
9-5 office hours monday to friday, with the option of weekend hospitality work. Free entry to various concerts/shows.
Cons
monotonous, finishing early if it was quiet
Good agency that is flexible and understanding
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 November 2015
Pinnacle are an excellent hospitality agency to work for - they ae flexible and understanding and have a large and varied client base.
Pros
Flexible working arrangements.
Cons
Can be asked to work at the last minute.
workplace
Catering Assistent (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW4 January 2015
Best part of working with this agency is that I get to meet and work with different people of all ages and cultural backgrounds. Each shift I work; there's always new people to meet and I don't hesitant to introduce myself.
Co-workers are very friendly, nice and know how to work well together.
It's fun getting to work in different parts of Sydney, I don't mind travelling to different locations. For me it's all about the experience and trying new things, learning and growing each time.
I grow each time I work with them as I get assigned to work in different areas at the venue, for example I may be put to be a bar attendant and then the next shift, I'd be assigned to be a kitchen attendant.

While travelling is fun to work in different locations in Sydney, It can be a bit difficult for me to travel as I rely on public transport to travel to and from work. That alone can be tiring, sometimes.
A very very Organised Agency. The manner of the Ladies in Management is of high Expectations.
Retail Support Person (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW30 July 2013
All my Experiences that i have had working at ANZ Stadium has be Awesome. I believe that i have contributed 120% of my Effort to complete tasks to the best of my abilities or better. I love the people here and they also will never forget me. As i have definitely made myself known and have brought Fun back to the Agency.....
Pros
Free Lunches, seeing Famous people in Person which is quiet Awesome.
Cons
Not Regular or Ongoing Work, only on Dates marked Special Events held at the Stadium
Productive job
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW28 May 2013
Normally I arrive early for my jobs to have a little briefing about what is going on first. I learned a lot with my supervisors, we usually work with partners to be faster and provide a good service for guests. The hardest part of the job is carry tables when we are setting up the room. The most enjoyable part of the job is serve guests.
Pros
Free Lunchs
Cons
Limited hours