Pinnacle People Employee Reviews for Catering Assistant

3.8Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Good
Bar & Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane8 April 2016
It was a good place to work, I learnt more about the Australian culture and met alot of new people, as I just moved to Brisbane. Mangers were great and helpful. Hardest part of the job was probably walking to the staff room which took 15 minutes on a 30 minute break. I enjoyed the team members company and help.
Good working experience.
Barista, catering assistence and kitchen hand (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD17 January 2016
Working with Pinnacle i learn how to be always ready, and to learn and adapt fast to new working environments.
Most of the times i worked for great people and with very nice and positive minded people workmates.
I've always been paid at the right time and for the right amount of hours.
Great company.
Pros
You decide when to work
Cons
short shifts, not sure to get work
workplace
Catering Assistent (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW4 January 2015
Best part of working with this agency is that I get to meet and work with different people of all ages and cultural backgrounds. Each shift I work; there's always new people to meet and I don't hesitant to introduce myself.
Co-workers are very friendly, nice and know how to work well together.
It's fun getting to work in different parts of Sydney, I don't mind travelling to different locations. For me it's all about the experience and trying new things, learning and growing each time.
I grow each time I work with them as I get assigned to work in different areas at the venue, for example I may be put to be a bar attendant and then the next shift, I'd be assigned to be a kitchen attendant.

While travelling is fun to work in different locations in Sydney, It can be a bit difficult for me to travel as I rely on public transport to travel to and from work. That alone can be tiring, sometimes.