Pinnacle People
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Pinnacle People Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia97 reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
3.7Pay & Benefits

Good for casual work

Pays fairly, which is a big deal in hospitality. Great if you are patient and willing to build a relationship with the staffing team and clients. Down side, if you are an industry professional, having to work with colleagues who have almost no skills or experience but are getting paid the same wage can be very frustrating.

Pros

Good for side hustle

Cons

Not ideal if you need full time work

Ambiente dinámico

La empresa posee distintos eventos y siempre hay apoyo en la realización de las tareas.

Pros

Pagos a tiempo y acorde al mercado

Cons

Cuesta mucho conseguir una vacante para trabajar ahí

Good agency to work for

good place to do some casual job. good hours as you can have your life, family time or study at the same time. they find a job for us we take decision, either we want to take it or not

Opportunity and flexible

Massive opportunity to experience different work styles, environments, teams, organizations and cultures. Whether good or bad, you will still learn lots. Flexible rosters, you can make a side of extra cash when you have time to spare.

Pros

Flexible rosters

Cons

Have to give time for looking for transportation for every new venues

Enjoyable to work at catering and bar sites.

Working hard at catering sites and bar sites. It is a good atmosphere to work with friendly people. It is hard to work when it gets very busy. The most enjoyable part is job satisfaction from doing a good job and the people are happy,

Pros

There is free food at some sites.

Cons

Sometimes the shifts are long and there are no breaks.

comfortable

excellent to work with Pinnacle People I will recommend to all my friends and colleagues to work with excellent organisation even the staff is very friendly to others

Pros

break for lunch

Cons

paid hours

one on my best experiences is working with them

I worked for this hospitality agency at Australia they usually gave me a few shifts each week and because of high minimum wages which was 23.5 per hour I could earn enough money to pay for me rent. The best thing about them was that they sent us to different places and this made working fun.

Helpful Job

This position was really what I was looking for my weekends, great company to work. it is good for people that are looking extra money and have fun at the weekends

Disorganized, uncaring machine of a company

I have had numerous experiences where shifts have been offered or cancelled at the last minute. The majority of work is made available less than 2 hours before the start time. On many occasions I have been required to arrive at least half an hour before the start of a shift, only to find I was not to be paid for that time, and management had not yet showed up.

Pros

'Flexible' Shift arragements

Cons

Long hours, Little-no benefits, poor staff quality

Unreliable shifts

Shift may cancel sometime, wages are good but as it is a casual staffing firm so even you may left without any shift in a week. People working in the office are rude if you will cancel any shift prior to the starting.

Pros

good wages

Casual-not stable job

It is a good option meanwhile you are looking for your full time job, but not to live with that earnings, as they donnot give you too many hours if you don't ask them to do it, and offer an amount of hours that rarely get through.

Pros

you can admin your time

Cons

not too many hours

excellent to work for

I find Pinnacle a great employment agency even though it is only temp work ,I would like to see them help temps gain extra certificates such has RSA RSG even health food and safety, the supervisor are very opened and ready to help when needed,they are always available to talk to and help out with everything,they are very flexable.

Pros

20min paid breaks

Nice company to work and friendly people

Good company to work, reliable, salary according the market, friendly supervisors. Is a good start for students and new people in Australia. Good company.

Multicultural

Company with a lot of employees, most of them International Students that are looking after job in a Hospitality such as Waiter. Good payment and flexible hours.

Flexible

It is a company which is kind flexible with the stuff, also is rarely work constantly, they have more people than shift They are using an app, is really efficient

Pros

Pay weekly

Cons

a few hours

The business is amazing if you're looking for labour hire, the places available to work are very sophisticated and require you to work hard.

Pros

Really good hours and pay rates

Cons

Not consistent work

good working there just not enough shifts

Good to work for just bad public transport in Adelaide staff I worked with were great shifts to short.no more to say about them

Pros

good workmates

Cons

not enough shift

Dinámica

Excelente empresa, dinámica en la busqueda de turnos de trabajo y pendiente de la disponibilidad de los empleados. Siempre destina a trabajar con las mejores condiciones posibles y altos estándares.

Pros

Activa búsqueda de turnos de trabajo para los empleados

Cons

Tiene periodo largo de baja oferta laboral

good company to workfor

dont know when youll work again flexible prepare for remote area work and abit of travelling not really worth it when you get paid the same as a casual good for a week or two.

Pros

flexible

Cons

dont know if your working next week

wonderful workplace

though shifts aren't guaranteed when there is work its always a good night, every shift is different, and the people are great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle People. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pinnacle People