Pinnacle People Employee Review

View all Pinnacle People reviews

Possibly the best hospitality & events agency I have worked for
Casual Food & Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 March 2019
Every shift is rewarding and different. Often the office in your corresponding state will place you into shifts which suit your skills, knowledge and abilities.

Management have always generally treated staff well and fairly. Often how staff are managed and treated depends on who the client is, and can vary from venue to venue.

Pinnacle People is well respected and has an influential, inclusive culture which is shares with its employees and clients. They are also very organised and I have rarely had an issue with my shift or pay.

Sometimes you don't even feel like you're working for an agency when you are on-site, as you are representing the client throughout that particular shift. The work is excellent, particularly for those seeking hospitality and event experience.
Pros
Flexible Shifts/Hours, Good Work Experience from venue to venue.
Cons
Inconsistent Shifts

Other Pinnacle People Employee Reviews

comfortable
Chef Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC30 May 2019
excellent to work with Pinnacle People
I will recommend to all my friends and colleagues to work with excellent organisation
even the staff is very friendly to others
Pros
break for lunch
Cons
paid hours
Good for casual work
HOSPITALITY ALL ROUNDER (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 April 2019
Pays fairly, which is a big deal in hospitality. Great if you are patient and willing to build a relationship with the staffing team and clients. Down side, if you are an industry professional, having to work with colleagues who have almost no skills or experience but are getting paid the same wage can be very frustrating.
Pros
Good for side hustle
Cons
Not ideal if you need full time work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle People. Our community is ready to answer.