Pinnacle People Employee Review

View all Pinnacle People reviews

Best Employer
Food and Beverage Attendant/Barista (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 January 2019
Everyday with Pinnacle People is a new learning day. As I am a casual staff there I got an opportunity to work with a very big organization like ICC Sydney as well as big hotels like The Start, Hyatt Regency, Sofitel, Pier one and lots of restaurant in the city. working in different places gave me an exposer to boost my knowledge in the hospitality industry as well as always meeting new people. I have experienced a lot and I am now evolved waitress due to being part of pinnacle people.
Pros
Always New Day to learn something more
Cons
I was casual so I could not get more shifts.

Other Pinnacle People Employee Reviews

comfortable
Chef Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC30 May 2019
excellent to work with Pinnacle People
I will recommend to all my friends and colleagues to work with excellent organisation
even the staff is very friendly to others
Pros
break for lunch
Cons
paid hours
Good for casual work
HOSPITALITY ALL ROUNDER (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 April 2019
Pays fairly, which is a big deal in hospitality. Great if you are patient and willing to build a relationship with the staffing team and clients. Down side, if you are an industry professional, having to work with colleagues who have almost no skills or experience but are getting paid the same wage can be very frustrating.
Pros
Good for side hustle
Cons
Not ideal if you need full time work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle People. Our community is ready to answer.