Pinnacle People Employee Reviews

Multicultural
Waiter and all-rounder (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 January 2017
Company with a lot of employees, most of them International Students that are looking after job in a Hospitality such as Waiter. Good payment and flexible hours.
wonderful work in the stadium
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Brisbane City QLD5 January 2017
I was working at the Suncorp Stadium, I arrived 45 min before to started my job to had all the instructions and my T-shirt. I was in the bar and it was really well organized, my manager was clear in her instruction and also easy to asked her if we needed something. Also, my team was beautiful, working together very well.
Pros
break, a good little time to enjoyed the game
Cons
Ideal for getting experience in Australia
Food & Beverage / Bar staff (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD9 October 2016
I did not have typical days at work due to the most of the days I worked with different companies, taking into account that what Pinnacle People do is to recruit, but I have also worked more than five times at the Town Hall and I learned how to communicate in my second language with customers, co-workers, and supervisors. The hardest part of the job was carrying trays full of beverages and the most enjoyable part of the job, was getting used to different cultures and to communicate with different kind of people, it is quite interesting and I enjoy it.
Pros
Good rates
Cons
Not many shifts
Enjoyable and interesting job
Counter Attendant/Cashier at Suncorp Stadium (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD25 May 2016
I really enjoyed to work for Pinnacle People because it was a good experience. They are very professional and responsible. I have known all important informations days before my job, so I could prepar myself better.

The job was good. The informations and roles were very clear and the payment really happened when they told me it would be.
Pros
Good event to work for.
Cons
I don't have complaints to do.
REally good company
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 May 2016
Provides oportunities to overseas students to get a good income, fun working with people form other countries,a way to get a stable job in hospitality
Flexible
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA28 April 2016
It is a company which is kind flexible with the stuff, also is rarely work constantly, they have more people than shift

They are using an app, is really efficient
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
a few hours
Good
Bar & Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane8 April 2016
It was a good place to work, I learnt more about the Australian culture and met alot of new people, as I just moved to Brisbane. Mangers were great and helpful. Hardest part of the job was probably walking to the staff room which took 15 minutes on a 30 minute break. I enjoyed the team members company and help.
Good working experience.
Barista, catering assistence and kitchen hand (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD17 January 2016
Working with Pinnacle i learn how to be always ready, and to learn and adapt fast to new working environments.
Most of the times i worked for great people and with very nice and positive minded people workmates.
I've always been paid at the right time and for the right amount of hours.
Great company.
Pros
You decide when to work
Cons
short shifts, not sure to get work
FOOD & BAR ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  Adelaide, SA3 January 2016
The business is amazing if you're looking for labour hire, the places available to work are very sophisticated and require you to work hard.
Pros
Really good hours and pay rates
Cons
Not consistent work
good working there just not enough shifts
Banquet waiter (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA1 January 2016
Good to work for just bad public transport in Adelaide staff I worked with were great shifts to short.no more to say about them
Pros
good workmates
Cons
not enough shift
Enthusiastic and hard working workplace
Office Admin Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW11 November 2015
PP was a fun and energetic workplace with supportive leadership staff. I learned how to work complicated computer systems and improved my multitasking to a great level!
My co-workers were all lovely and very welcoming, they made the job enjoyable and helped teach me everything I needed to know.
Day to day I would sort paperwork and reference checks as well as holding phone interviews and organising face to face interviews.
My favourite part of the job was holding check-in's at the various locations we sent our staff too, being a hospitality recruitment agency we would often have to arrange for temp staff to work at 5 star hotels and high profile restaurants, this meant I would get to meet all the temp staff at the desired location, ensure they had all the correct uniform, then brief them and introduce them to person they would be working under that day/night.
Pros
9-5 office hours monday to friday, with the option of weekend hospitality work. Free entry to various concerts/shows.
Cons
monotonous, finishing early if it was quiet
Good agency that is flexible and understanding
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 November 2015
Pinnacle are an excellent hospitality agency to work for - they ae flexible and understanding and have a large and varied client base.
Pros
Flexible working arrangements.
Cons
Can be asked to work at the last minute.
Great varitey of workplaces
BAR ATTENDENT (Current Employee) –  Darwin, NT25 September 2015
Great to work with considering they are Australia wide. Has been a great experience being able to work on the Defence Base at Robertson Barracks meeting new people and learning new things. The app is great for accepting or declining shifts and you can still have a life with the hours of work available.
Dinámica
Staff worker (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC4 May 2015
Excelente empresa, dinámica en la busqueda de turnos de trabajo y pendiente de la disponibilidad de los empleados. Siempre destina a trabajar con las mejores condiciones posibles y altos estándares.
Pros
Activa búsqueda de turnos de trabajo para los empleados
Cons
Tiene periodo largo de baja oferta laboral
good company to workfor
Contract chef (Current Employee) –  Adelaide, SA3 February 2015
dont know when youll work again flexible prepare for remote area work and abit of travelling not really worth it when you get paid the same as a casual good for a week or two.
Pros
flexible
Cons
dont know if your working next week
workplace
Catering Assistent (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW4 January 2015
Best part of working with this agency is that I get to meet and work with different people of all ages and cultural backgrounds. Each shift I work; there's always new people to meet and I don't hesitant to introduce myself.
Co-workers are very friendly, nice and know how to work well together.
It's fun getting to work in different parts of Sydney, I don't mind travelling to different locations. For me it's all about the experience and trying new things, learning and growing each time.
I grow each time I work with them as I get assigned to work in different areas at the venue, for example I may be put to be a bar attendant and then the next shift, I'd be assigned to be a kitchen attendant.

While travelling is fun to work in different locations in Sydney, It can be a bit difficult for me to travel as I rely on public transport to travel to and from work. That alone can be tiring, sometimes.
Pinnacle people
Contract Agency worker (Current Employee) –  399 flinders street melbourne21 December 2014
Busy Barista making 100's of coffee's
Learned how to make a great coffee and end of day takings
Management are reasonable and fair
Co-workers are professional
Difficult part of the job is on my feet all day
Everything is enjoyable about my job
Pros
Have coffee anytime
Cons
Driving over the westgate bridge to get to work
fun environment
Bar (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD7 November 2014
fun to work meet new people and always have fun great experience as i have worked at several concerts and sporting matches
wonderful workplace
Waitressing (Former Employee) –  Adelaide20 October 2014
though shifts aren't guaranteed when there is work its always a good night, every shift is different, and the people are great.
Most flexible job possible
Food and beverage attendant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD20 February 2014
There is no "typical day" because every job is different, fun, and exciting. I worked fine dining, professional sporting events, casinos, historical venues, all sorts of catering functions, and even at the military base. The staff at pinnacle are extremely nice and helpful. If you want to work you take shifts or put in for on call status. If you don't want to work or working somewhere else that day, you just don't take a shift. The coworkers at pinnacle were wonderful, and most of the staff you were placed with were nice and informative. Pay was good from 21.86-30 an hour. Holliday pay in Australia is double time and a half, so working holidays means over $50/hour. I loved my time at pinnacle and highly recommend this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle People. Our community is ready to answer.