Pinnacle People Employee Reviews

all-rounder (Current Employee) –  All around AUS29 January 2014
Can work and travel easily
Need to call everyday to pick up shifts
Fun Easy Going company
bar work (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD5 August 2013
A typical day at work with pinnacle is very good various roles learnt e.g setting up and packing up functions for a various amount of people serving both non alcoholic n alcoholic beverages and serving high quality meals, working in bars at sporting venues aswell as in cellar rooms and little food outlets, management were always professional and very easy to alk to, co-wprkers came from many walks of life and were all easy to get along with and great to work with, nothing was really hard as it was always well organised and planned, and it was always a pleasure to work with them as i made lots of friends.
Pros
meeting lots of new friends
Cons
some shifts werent long enough
A very very Organised Agency. The manner of the Ladies in Management is of high Expectations.
Retail Support Person (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW30 July 2013
All my Experiences that i have had working at ANZ Stadium has be Awesome. I believe that i have contributed 120% of my Effort to complete tasks to the best of my abilities or better. I love the people here and they also will never forget me. As i have definitely made myself known and have brought Fun back to the Agency.....
Pros
Free Lunches, seeing Famous people in Person which is quiet Awesome.
Cons
Not Regular or Ongoing Work, only on Dates marked Special Events held at the Stadium
Productive job
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW28 May 2013
Normally I arrive early for my jobs to have a little briefing about what is going on first. I learned a lot with my supervisors, we usually work with partners to be faster and provide a good service for guests. The hardest part of the job is carry tables when we are setting up the room. The most enjoyable part of the job is serve guests.
Pros
Free Lunchs
Cons
Limited hours
Productive and Supportive Team Members
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA23 June 2012
On-Call. General Bar duties,customer service,cash handling,staff supervision and training.People are fun to work with.Can be high stress and fast paced environment.Meeting people from all sorts of walks of life.
Pros
flexability
Cons
being on call and not securing a permanent position.