PIONEER CREDIT
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PIONEER CREDIT Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Pioneer credit is a great place to work, friendly staff and co-workers. Flexible working hours, great incentives and people culture, fun place to work.
I was referred through a Provider. Many people were made redundant after completion of training. I expected more training. Leads were from 5 years plus for debt collection. Outsourced several times and I was expected to perform.
Bad feeling of morale, preying on customers with poor outlook and experiencing financial misery. Management take all sorts of liberties at company expense.
Enjoyed the job immensly, management was extremely clicky and unless you were friends with the clicks you wouldnt receive much help in reaching targets . Company policies were good however rules and regulations were based on the individual and if you were liked by certain Team performance coaches . Team performance coaches were not accountable for unsuccessful specialists. A few TPCs excelled in there roles and there teams were successful, however if your TPC was a smoker, your time with them was very limited. Management didnt seem to question this, even when they would ask where your TPC was. Company would be far more successful and profitable if the TPCs and those above invested and managed fairly and correctly based on the individuals ability and desire to do the job instead of favourtism.
Pros
Meet great people
Cons
Very clicky teams and management
While challenging work at times. It is a very accommodating workplace that has an exceptional workplace culture. The company is growing quickly but has maintained its family/friendship style culture.
A typical day at pioneer credit involved achieving your kpis for the day. While contacting your customers to create a convenient payment plan that they can adhere to.
A typical day includes being treated like a child by management and having fake smiles all round. Moral is low. The only thing you will learn is unless you're good friends with someone higher up, you wont stay long.The character of this organisation is to make you feel like you are a big part of the company, then you hear what the managing director really thinks of his staff and that changes quickly. The hardest part of the job is sitting with managers who tell you that you are not doing good enough and even when you hit target you will be told to make more next time. Be prepared for rumors because there is plenty going around all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was handing in my resignation. For a company that has such a high employment turnover, you'd think they would concentrate on not being selfish and actually caring for the people who they boast to share holders about and bring the money in!
Co workers were great management was always favoured to those who were friends with them. Not always easy to move up in the company like they portray it out to be
Pros
Campaigns
Cons
Rediculous targets
An enjoyable place to work with plenty of support to staff in terms of training, comfort around the office and staff development.
Pros
Nice kitchen with a city view complete with most things you need to make or heat up a lunch.
Cons
No parking for staffs
My typical day involves searching for customers using various skip tracing tools and search engines, cross referencing with information given from our clients, liaising with customers via telephone, email and SMS to discuss their find financial situation and provide the best service possible to assist our customers in addressing their outstanding debt/s and constant data entry, documenting every action that I have performed during the day in order to keep within the compliance guidelines. I have developed many skills while working at Pioneer Credit. I have gained knowledge of the finance industry, my communication skills have grown, both verbally and written, and my data entry accuracy and speed have also improved greatly. The management staff are all friendly, helpful and dedicated to their role and their staff. My co-workers are kind, hard working people and each of them brings their own unique qualities to the team. The hardest part of this position, in my opinion, is trying to help the customers who don't want my help. The most enjoyable part of the position for me is the data entry work and using your intuition to find customers that are difficult to find.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PIONEER CREDIT?
Each day at work, draws a different perspective of Pioneer Credit Customers and we have to understand every aspect of their lives. It may be very good and at times it may be very sad. Its all about how we understand our Customers and provide a suitable offer so that Customers are comfortable towards paying their debts. We get all the support we need from the Management, periodic training is being conducted and team members are very helpful. The hardest part of the job is achieving targets every month but at the same time for every target achieved month, the Management honors you with a Certificate in the end of the month meetings and a decent incentive package over base salary.