Pipertech, Inc Employee Reviews

Easy going
Workshop Engineer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fareham16 October 2018
Nice people but not a clue how to run the place efficiently. Despite several suggestions given them by me, they refuse to actually DO anything about improving things. They acknowledge problems and even state they will be rectified but rarely if ever are.
Pros
Cakes, Tea
fast paced work environment with multiple deadlines
Warehouse Supervisor/ Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary AB4 August 2015
learned a lot through the use of lathes and mills. production of pipeline pigs for maintaining pipelines across the world. familiarized with the pipeline industry and the demand that it requires.became a leader and a mentor in which i shuffled between production and logistics.advanced as far as i could within the company and quit in order to take the proper schooling in order to pursue my career as a machinist.
Pros
hour lunch, small company with tight bonds
Cons
no breaks and no rest for the wicked
Good team, who worked hard together to get results!
Lining technician (Former Employee) –  Christchurch13 May 2014
We were working on fixing all of the broken or cracked pipes after the earthquake. I learned a lot to do with plumbing and confined spaces.
Hard work but comfortable and fun working environment.
Technical clerk (Current Employee) –  Balfour Mpumalanga13 November 2012
- Work from 7:00 - 17:00 and have lunch at 12:00 - 13:00. Most mornings are crazy, the guys bring all their reports for me to type into system and in the afternoons I'm busy with general office duties.
- Have learned to work under pressure. I have been doing the same work for over 3 years.
- Management are really supportive and take care and notice their employees.
- Co-workers and I all work well together, haven't had any problems.
- There is no hard part to my job.
- The fact that I have an fun and comfortable environment makes my job enjoyable.
Pros
pay on 25th of every month and last weekend of every month we have long weekend
Cons
working on weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pipertech, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2