Pitcher Partners
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Pitcher Partners Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
The culture at Pitcher Partners is great. Friendly staff all very easy to deal with. Staff in the Support Desk all very knowledgeable and great to work with.
I loved working at Pitcher Partners I had a great relationship with staff and Partners. New manager came in and we didn't get on well. she was very narcissistic and I felt it was time for me to go as this wasnt working.
Great place to be in but management needs improvement. The company policy insists of flexibility in work hours yet terms and conditions applied. Unsure about how this will work amongst families related matters.
The environment and culture were the highlights of PP. Everyone was really nice and made it an enjoyable place to work everyday. The wasnt a typical day which made the work that much more interesting
This is my training ground, I have learned a lot working for this company. Management is helpful and accommodating. They offer a lot of training to staff.
Pros
Free fruits and morning teas
Cons
Culture change when the compay gets big
Mid Tier Chartered Accounting firm with small to medium size clients. Smaller teams, which meant teams are close knitted.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pitcher Partners. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2