Pizza Capers Employee Reviews

Great job
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Cannon Hill QLD26 December 2017
Love doing job at the Cappers. Good staff and a good and balanced manager. Boss is very friendly to us everyone is great. Everyone over there has a kind and friendly nature.
Fun, productive, busy workplace
Front counter customer service (Former Employee) –  Townsville QLD25 December 2017
I loved working at Pizza Capers! Ashamed I had to leave so early. Honestly one of the best places I've worked :) if you like a fun, friendly quick on your toes sort of job this is the place
Pros
Socially
Cons
Busy
I wasn’t paid properly but other than that issue the people are great and funny.
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Mermaid Beach QLD11 December 2017
All machines and tasks were easy to operate. The location of most stores are central and easy to get to, the managers are friendly and can arrange the schedule.
Pros
20% discount
Cons
Hard roster.
fun and flexible workplace
Customer Service and Dispatch (Current Employee) –  Wellington Point QLD6 December 2017
learnt valuable customer service skills through handling customers and dealing with orders and complaints. Along with this learnt to handle and prepare food. A fun workplace with friendly staff.
Pros
fun job, great staff
Cons
short shifts
Reliable, Fun, Happy workplace
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Gladstone QLD28 November 2017
During my time at pizza capers I enjoy the working environment very much and how understanding they could be. This was especially correct when dealing with university and sorting commitments.
Pros
cheap food
Fun staff
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Smithfield QLD3 November 2017
Fast-paced environment, provided me with great experience in preparing foods and strategising on planning ahead with tasks to keep on track and time. Staff were very friendly.
not a very well controlled workspace
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD9 October 2017
a very uneasy place to work at. not very well structured and everything and everyone is confused and are not taught how to do things correctly. poor service and not very clean
Cons
long hours, less money
Younger life
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD24 August 2017
Some days were difficult, especially when I was still in training and I had to try and deal with a dissatisfied customer. It was a fast paced environment.
pizza
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mermaid Beach QLD25 July 2017
pizza making was not for me. I didn't enjoy it that much. I found the hardest part of the job was definitely how slow it was. The best part would probably have to be end of shift
Good temporary job, not for long term seekers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Launceston TAS18 July 2017
Just like most pizza restaurants. Busy, can become chaotic. Best for people who can handle pressure, demands and time management. If you don't feel that you can be fast, productive whilst delivering amazing products to your customers, then look elsewhere. Nobody wants to pay a good price for an average meal.
Pros
Work with some of the best pizzas
Cons
Don't expect to enjoy friday nights or weekends off.
Awesome Company
Hospitality Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hamilton QLD27 June 2017
I had the best fun when I worked at pizza capers. The staff were amazing. Everyone got on really well and the food was to die for. I made some really amazing cool friends.
Fun environment to work in
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD24 June 2017
An average shift working for Pizza Capers include taking customers orders, making pizzas, cutting pizzas, handling money and washing dishes. Through this job I learnt the importance of food safety. This job can have stressful moments through the night however, overall shifts are enjoyable and isn't too stressful for the whole shift. In this workplace you learn how to work as a team which has overall helped in other aspects including school and other social interactions and helps improve the environment you work in. In this job you work shorter hours which allow you to have the day to do other activities.
Pros
Only night time shifts that work well with study
Cons
No day time work for holidays
fun work place
Store Manager / Accountant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD1 May 2017
typical hospitality work place environment. Want to change the working hours of my current job so need to balance work and life both. Need office hours working time job.
Pros
good people
Cons
night hours
fun place to work
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  Wavell Heights QLD4 April 2017
Pizza Capers is a fun place to work providing you have a down to earth manager who is up to trying new things. I learnt at Pizza Capers that you cant take anything for granted and that ownership of the company does change and will put off casual staff who are over the age of 20 as their wages are too expensive.... Hardest part of the job... hours being cut down due to being in the age bracket they dont want working in the shop. Enjoyable part.... having amazing staff to work with including managers who let us have fun while working to bring in a happy working environment.
Pros
having amazing staff to work with
Cons
being of an age they didnt want any more.
Fun workplace
Delivery Driver/Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Pizza Capers Chatswood Hills27 March 2017
Good place to work if you have a good manager, good training for customer service skills, phone skills counting money etc. would not work here if you are over the age of 18
Pros
half price
Cons
not enough hours
Busy but professional environment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD6 March 2017
Working at pizza capers taught me how to complete tasks under a time limit and be able to work under pressure. It was a very busy yet still professional environment with friendly staff and excellent management.
great environemt
In - Store Driver (Former Employee) –  Driver qld5 March 2017
was a great place to work as a casual driver, not great for permanent opportunites as only mangement is full time, all other positions including 2IC in store are only casual
Pros
great environment
Cons
job security
fun environment
Casual (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD28 February 2017
Pizza Cappers was my first Job, i really enjoyed it working there and the pay was good, the staff are all happy and full of joy.
Happy, and helpful.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Mudgeeraba QLD9 February 2017
Pizza Capers was a fun, and busy workplace with lots of people helping eachother out with orders, customer service and phone calls. The CEO's provide a safe and well-ordered environment as we all strive for the same thing- pleasing customers.
The majority of individuals employed at Pizza Capers were respectful, and easy to talk to.
Pros
Half price pizza
Cons
the heat
Productuve enjoyable workplace
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Launceston TAS 725014 December 2016
working around a welcoming and enjoyable crew makes work a lot easier and productive to work around, everyone is wiling to help each other.
Pros
Discounts and extra training
Cons
late hours