Pizza Hut
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Australia380 reviews
co-workers were fun to be around and made work enjoyable. Clean and sanitary. lovely costumers and really nice managers. the pay was good as well as the hours.
The guy manager was abusive towards all staff members, has pushed several staff members. Threatened to punch staff members teeth in if they don't shut the f*ck up and do their job properly. Was always on everyone's back and yelling/swearing at staff members if they do any mistakes no matter how small or big
Pros
Every staff member was great and friendly to work with
Cons
Manger is very abusive
During my time working there it has been stressful because it was my first paying job. They did forget i have a disability, lack of communication, rude staff.
Pros
good salary
Cons
lack of communication
Stressful job, have to work hard and make no mistakes. Not the best management wise, sometimes they make bad calls with rostering people on and will result on it being very busy for one person to try and manage
It was a good experience working at the pizza hut. Its a place where you learn a lot in a short time. This place has given me handy experience in managing people.
Great place to work . Local. Great place. To advance the career. You can listen to music while driving to the delivery.. manager is chilled. Part time
It was a long time ago so things have hopefully changed now. But back then I was supposed to be working on a stable roster and not working on set days that I had other commitments, that was part of the deal with me working there, but then a few months in the roster was getting changed around on me and I was then often rostered on for the days I couldn't work and giving them a month's notice and a reminder as the roster was about to be done for the week that I couldn't come in on a given day was completely ignored. I ended up sacked for not showing up to work regardless of having given said notice. I was also supposed to be trained to do various things and they just kept me washing dishes the entire time I was there.
Pros
Pizza.
Cons
Makes you start to hate pizza.
good and friendly environment. learned so much. management is really good. respectful about each other culture. sometimes one person has to handle make table which is difficult if its busy. always supportive and caring
I learnt so many new things in the workplace. management was very friendly and supportive. workplace culture was very good. my manager was very kind and supportive.
can interact with more and more peoples.Actually, i am a type of person who like to interact more and more with people and loves to socialize with them.therefore,i feel this is the best place for it.
I will check the stock level for all the food items. Ask manager about what needs to be done around the restaurant. Deliver pizzas. Towards the end of the shift start cleaning the floors and tables.
i learnt so many new things at workplace. management was very friendly and supportive. workplace culture was very good. my manager was very kind and supportive
Pizza Hut was my first job. As a first job it was fine. However I got treated poorly and did not receive enough work. It’s very easy and once I learnt everything I could, it became very boring and repetitive.
It was a great experience working here, had a great experienced working with a motivated team and leaned a lot from this position. All team members were motivated.
It was a big put down, I dreaded it co-workers were terrible and things happened that shouldn’t happen in a work place. It put me off of working for a while when younger.
Pros
I learnt the basics of working
Cons
Lack of care, pushed around by co-workers, no hours, payments taken away for getting an order wrong, insulted.
Definitely a great starter job for anyone in school (which is where I was when I worked there). The staff are so laid back and casual, it makes the job more enjoyable.
If you made a mistake, they understood. Atmosphere of the workplace was great. Worked there on short notice, and with given lots of notice (uni holidays and back in highschool). Would recommend.
I love to work with pizza hut and hope so that I would get one chance to work with other, so that I will show my skills to the other employers and get a respectable job.
Pizza Hut is an enjoyable place to work especially if it is your first job. You get to learn the basic rules and requirements which is relatable to any job. And not only are you always learning something new, you get to meet new people. Also all of the staff makes you feel welcome and are always willing to help you put your best foot forward.
It was a great experience for me to work at pizza hut, great Friends but salary not good , very demanding as work from 11 am morning till late 12.30 midnight, I was been paid super or any other benefits
I improved my customer service skills and became more confident answering/making phone calls. I also advanced my knowledge on hygiene and food preparation in the work place. This role also helped me gain more leadership skills and teamwork skills.
Learned how to cut pizza and drive faster, pretty easy all you did at the shop was clean, hardest part was finding house that were on busy roads, enjoyable part was doing long trips cause then you weren't in the work place
Pros
Cons
short hours, no discounts