Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Excellent
Franchise head manager (Current Employee) –  caringbah15 May 2018
Work life balance
i became a very good leader.
To be short and sweet i learned how to become a good leader, customer service.
Health,hygience and first aid.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
travelling
loved to work in pizza hut again
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Otara, Auckland8 May 2018
I use to work in pizza hut back in New Zealand. this is a job that I worked for a long time and I loved every bit of it. a very welcoming and loving team members and the store manager was just awesome. would love to work in pizza hut again and there isn't any hard part about this job. only thing is you should know what you are doing
Fun workplace
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Young NSW7 May 2018
They taught me everything I needed to know about the job and trained me to succeed in the workplace. I was welcomed by everyone and whenever I wasnt sure about anything, the other employees helped me.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
N/a
Fun workplace and productive
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Nowra NSW7 May 2018
Good overall work environment and productivity with friendly colleagues. Training is also very good. Helps each other a lot. Management is also very great.
Pros
Everything is great
Cons
Staff and manager have no respect for each other.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Geraldton WA18 April 2018
The work place its self was fine, the management and the owner are very rude. Very judgemental, and do not give people a fair go. Would not bother working here as you do not achieve anything here.
Pros
Getting paid some time during the week.
Cons
No regular pays (some time between monday and friday), no breaks, expect you to have respect for team members, but all treat you like dirt.
cleaning experience.
Dishwasher/cleaner (Former Employee) –  Samtse8 April 2018
Working in Pizza Hut, i was able to get the experience as a cleaner. Here i was able to work in fast pace as a cleaner.
Not only cleaning i was made to service the customer, this made me have a good knowledge in customer service.
A very structured workplace.
Retail (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 April 2018
A typical day at work would be filled with confusion for me due to the lack of explaining on how things were meant to be done and how. As a new worker I found myself lost several times because my employers would tell me how to do something, show me once and expect me to understand how things were meant to be done then become frustrated when I asked if they could explain again. The way they did things were very particular and if you didn't do it one way, it was the wrong way. The things I did understand at this work place were things I already knew or were just common sense.
I am a people person so greeting my fellow workers was enjoyable and they were friendly and very multi-cultured.
it was light for a second job
Part Time/Casual Work (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW4 April 2018
pizza hut is an ok job to start off with to get used to the workplace, normally then environment is small but fast paced at times and uou experience different types of customers and how to deal with them
Pros
free food at the end of shift
Cons
hot all the time
Simple and straightforward job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Woolloongabba QLD3 April 2018
It was fine working there, nothing hard. Personal issues with the management interfered. I was able to participate in school full time and maintain this job for a while.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Big chain
Worked the for a while and it was only alright.
Casual Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW29 March 2018
A decent place to work. Not a particularly clean job, but for a part timer this company would be a good choice considering they didn't mind getting dirty with cheap foodstuffs.
Pros
Most of the time you're doing easy tasks.
Cons
You'll go home smelling like a sweaty pizza.
Food delivery and preparation
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Erina NSW27 March 2018
Great job, working as a team to make pizzas and then delivering them. Best workplace I've ever been in. No part of the job was difficult and the ebst part was working with everyone.
learning environment
Part time manager (Current Employee) –  Baldivis WA27 March 2018
great atmosphere for learning new things
great management
great team work
new challenges
love to work this kind of environment
culture diversity are there
Fun work environment
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Ipswich QLD26 March 2018
This was my first ever job, I was surrounded by fun people and good managers, the store was run well and the staff were always friendly. The hours were good for a highschool student and had good opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Free food
Great food
Dough maker (Former Employee) –  Campbelltown NSW12 March 2018
To be honest I was not with pizza hut for very long and the few days I was were to help out a friend. Short hours not very challenging work, pay was awful, But would still consider full time work
Pros
free pizza
Cons
hot shop
Completly put me off working in fast food
Team Member (Part Time) (Former Employee) –  Minto NSW12 March 2018
I worked here for a couple months. I would come in and would be left to work by myself. Other staff wouldn't do much, sit in the back room and talk and use their phones. Staff were rude and would gossip about me in my presence. I repeatedly asked for extra shifts as I would only get one 3 hour shift a week. I would usually be shifted Thursdays, the busiest day on the week to work by myself in the back. Overall it was a terrible experience. I did learn to sort products and serve customers but that was about it.
Cons
lack of shifts, lazy staff, rude staff
friendly and enjoyable work place
Customer Service, Register Work (Former Employee) –  Lurnea NSW11 March 2018
Enjoy meeting work crew, getting taught new ways around different activities. Having a different experience with food and the customers. Having a fun and friendly relationship with manager in which made the job easier and more enjoyable.
Pros
leaning new things
Cons
not enough hours
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 March 2018
Very good job, great staff to work with enjoyed it. But the owner does not pay for fuel, insurance and can seriously damage your car. Pay is not worth the expense as they treat you as an independent contractor which you are not
Pros
Free pizzas
Cons
Fuel not paid for
Its an experience
Server (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD27 February 2018
For my store, work was a bit unreliable hours wise but I was only a casual, had problems with being paid. I worked with a wonderful team and manager and learnt a lot of manager duties there. I learnt a lot of skills for management.
Pros
Work experience and training
Cons
Not reliable, bad customers
Pizza hut all you can
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Booval QLD27 February 2018
Pizza hut all you can eat at booval Qld
was only work experience though school
I in join work there as manger an all works was & friendly .........
its an ok place to work if your a teenager
Driver (Former Employee) –  Lithgow NSW20 February 2018
Pizza Hut is only interested in school age children to work for them as it is cheaper labor and they don't have the high cost of holiday and sick pays along with superannuation costs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K