Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Products are good and the service is good
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Orange NSW12 October 2018
My review on pizza hut is good quality food good people good staff and friendly environment if you want to choice to work there it is a good opportunity to get your foot in the food industry door and Lisa one of the mangers is very helpful and a great teacher
Pros
Free food when you work there
Cons
Good long hrs
fun and welcoming work place
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 September 2018
It is a great place to work, they are friendly and welcoming to you as well as very fun to work with. It feels like a big family with so many opportunities to pick up new skills and learn.
productive and good staff overall
STORE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 September 2018
free movie tickets for staff every month.
multicultural staff, very easygoing.
almost everyday is same but on the weekends, seem to be very busy in the store..
Working at Pizza Hut (Australia)
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Townsville, QLD9 September 2018
Having worked at a Pizza Hut restaurant in Australia for 5 years, I learnt valuable retail skills such as how to approach customers and deal with any complaints. Working hours were very flexible and would be appropriate for students. On busy nights, work could be fairly stressful as you work towards completing customer orders in the time promised to customers. During my time at Pizza Hut, I made many lifelong friends that I still keep in contact with.
Pros
Flexible working hours, friendly coworkers.
Cons
Can become busy and stressful.
It was fun to work and the culture was pretty good. The management was a bit strict yet I loved working there. Ive learned to have time management.
Salesperson, (Former Employee) –  srilanka29 August 2018
I've learned to have a good time management along with my studies which helped me in having a good work-life balance. I got more socialized with people and this lets me improve my skills in interacting with people. The culture in the workplace was very friendly but at times the head management was strict on certain points. I worked as the salesperson and as well as in the cashier which I always loved to do. There was nothing that I disliked in particular.
pizza hut
Mrs (Former Employee) –  Dandenong VIC27 August 2018
working at pizza hut has always been fun and great, to meet new faces and happy to serve them. i love to make pizza and also great to know all ingredient.
Pros
20min
Cons
7 hours
great place to work
KITCHENHAND/DOUGH SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  werribee6 August 2018
fun, interactive place to work, easy communication between staff, management was great, hours were great. learnt a lot of my customer service skills here.
good chill place
good boss
kind staff & helping
worked as a team
everyone helped each other
place was run in a professional way
Managing Staff and customers
Manager (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA28 July 2018
i had never worked in pizza hut before that so it was really good experience for me. i didn't even know to make pizza but later on with friendly staff, they taught me a lot regarding so many things and how to deal with the customers. once again the best part was to communicate with customers at front counter and learned to make pizza.
not too bad
Delivery Driver and Kitchen Hand and cashier (Former Employee) –  Coffs Harbour NSW27 July 2018
working at pizza hut was alright, it taught me a few things about management etc and I enjoyed doing deliveries. The other employees were nice and the pay was pretty good.
Productive, fast paced, and enjoyable work place, with great staff.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bowen QLD25 July 2018
The Pizza Hut team are well organised and on time with all orders. It is a great work environment. I've learned how to make pizza bases, including the whole process, from customer ordering; to making the order; to cutting and saucing pizzas and sides; and delivery to customer.
Great place to start your career in Pizza making
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW15 July 2018
Working culture is good, less hassle and proper delegation of work. There is not much to learn once you know the make line and the in store work that one needs to learn.
Cons - The pay is never credited on time and always you will find discrepancies in the amount credited.
Fun and Productive
Kitchen Hand (Current Employee) –  Clarkson WA8 July 2018
It is never a dull day at Pizza Hut, any day could be busy and have different challenges to contend with. I have learned to make pizza bases from scratch and make the pizzas. Management team are great at teaching the staff at new promotions that are currently running and new items added to the menu. The workplace culture at Pizza Hut works well together with staff members from Australia an India. The hardest part of the job is making sure that every order is correct. The enjoyable part of the job is making new friends
Fun workplace easily accessibly enjoyable right across from a playground and shops
Pizza hut (Current Employee) –  Western Australia6 July 2018
A typical day at work would be probably washing dishes cutting pizzas serving customers and making pizzas in about 3-4 hours of work time. I have learnt a lot working at Pizza Hut I quite enjoy working there. The management there is perfect the boss likes every thing spotless and nice and tidy so easy access. Culture is great it is right next to shops and play ground for little kids to play in when bored. The hardest part of the job is staying focused on the one task you have been given while trying to get everything else completed. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I arrive at work knowing that there is lots of things needed to be done which is also keeping myself busy all the time. And being able to meet and hang around my new friends making new friends every day is a great opportunity for me to communicate with others around me.
Pros
Free pizzas sometimes finish early
Cons
Short hours not enough pay tiring
Ok
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC5 July 2018
Workplace is ok company is good learn new things fast pace work environment always something new to learn supportive team mates good culture great work ethics of teammembers
Good workplace. Great group of employees
Delivery Driver/Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Bateau Bay NSW5 July 2018
Great bunch of employees. Short shifts. Average management. Easy workloads for employees. Balanced hours with lifestyles. Great job culture and opportunities.
Pros
Cheaper meals
Great team members who help everyone out.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Birkdale QLD2 July 2018
Days are quiet night times tend to get busy especially on Fridays and the weekend.

Most enjoyable part is the members/other staff
Hardest part is customers think that they are the only ones ordering at peak times and expect their pizza to get to them immediately.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Manager
Employee (Former Employee) –  Carlingford NSW2 July 2018
The productivity within the workplace was fairly decent. However, some employees tended to slack off. I learnt to manage time and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
stressful work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD25 June 2018
work weekends open / closes (nights) sacrificing social life.
salary is low or minimum but good team work.
plenty of opportunities to advance to management roles.
Pros
free pizzas
Cons
long stressful hours
Great team
Pizza Hut (Current Employee) –  Camberwell18 June 2018
Pizza hut it's great for a driver, as a shift manager is really poorly, I have drivers getting more than my self as shift manager, even doe am not sign off, I wouldn't recommend pizza hut to non of my friends or relatives ...
Pros
You can have a laugh with the team
Cons
Manegement staff not treated properly, low pay, long hours and much more

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

56.1K