Pizza Hut Management reviews

Found 87 reviews matching the search See all 24,654 reviews
good environment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ipswich QLD10 June 2019
pizza hut is a great workplace however it can easily be ruined by poor management and communication. the workers in the store are friendly and caring people.
Pros
the coworkers i had apart from management
Cons
not enough hours
Need a better job as i'm looking for a job to support my future
Pizza hut mount hutton (Current Employee) –  Mount Hutton NSW18 February 2019
I enjoyed working at Pizza Hut, My boss is amazing, and the work environment is great. Not enough hours because I am 18, with one 3.5 hour shift a week. I need to be able to support myself at the moment but in the future as well as I plan to go into university. Pizza Hut was a great first casual job that advanced my people skills and money management, initiative and problem solving.
Pros
great environment, everyone was close to each-other and trustworthy.
Cons
hours were low, only night time shifts (not really their fault).
Workplace Culture
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW13 February 2019
The managers were lazy and didn't assist the casual staff with anything. Management was poor when it came to time management. Lack of ability to speak english was also hard to understand and make work run smoothly.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Bad management.
Fun place to work in a small shop
Upper Coomera Store Manager (Former Employee) –  upper coomera1 January 2019
staffs are friendly, working hard and always help each other.
Management is not perfect because of limited staffs in the shop.
Footy games makes the shop busier than normal, especially the state of origin games.
Enjoyable but safety issue
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Jesmond NSW22 December 2018
Clock on, deliver pizzas, counting change, Clock off. Become a more experienced driver. The manager will not give you a reference even though you leave because of medical reasons. The other employees however are extremely happy and fair. Racing against a time limit. Feel like your earning the money your receiving for working.
Pros
New friends
Cons
Bad management
Enjoyable job unfortunately had to leave.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Birkdale, AU9 December 2018
I worked at Pizzahut Birkdale as my first job and really enjoyed it. The staff were amazing and so nice. Unfortunately due to poor management we were terribly understaffed sometimes and meant during the busy hours/occasions it was stressful to say the least. I would like to remain at this job as despite it downfalls it was really good however the store was closed without notice.
Good job, Poor management
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Tweed Heads South NSW9 November 2018
The job was good, I learnt so much from working there, the co-workers were really friendly and helpful but the store was under bad management, boss threatened to close store or fire people with no reasoning
Fast paced, most of the time badly managed
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Joondalup WA29 September 2018
Not the best place to work.
Management was not very good.
There was free food and everyone was friendly but better organization would have made it a good job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Bad management
Another family
manager in training, cook (Current Employee) –  Umina Beach NSW19 September 2018
I have been working at Pizza Hut for almost four years now (including the time it was eagle boys) and have created a connection with every one of my fellow work mates. I've learnt to work quickly in this fast paced environment and began training for management building up the leadership skills i already have.
Pros
Free food whilst working
Learned to multitask, Work in busy environment.
All Rounder (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD10 September 2018
Working in pizza Hut was a great experience, it helped me to do multi tasking as I was working as an all rounder. Since it was one of the top listed pizza hut in the Country, I learned how to do time management and priories the list of task. I used to panic at the busy hour but my owner and my fellow team members worked together with me and build my confidence and complete the task smoothly without rushing. I enjoyed a lot working as a team.
It was fun to work and the culture was pretty good. The management was a bit strict yet I loved working there. Ive learned to have time management.
Salesperson, (Former Employee) –  srilanka29 August 2018
I've learned to have a good time management along with my studies which helped me in having a good work-life balance. I got more socialized with people and this lets me improve my skills in interacting with people. The culture in the workplace was very friendly but at times the head management was strict on certain points. I worked as the salesperson and as well as in the cashier which I always loved to do. There was nothing that I disliked in particular.
great place to work
KITCHENHAND/DOUGH SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  werribee6 August 2018
fun, interactive place to work, easy communication between staff, management was great, hours were great. learnt a lot of my customer service skills here.
Decent Workplace
Pizza Hut (Former Employee) –  Launceston TAS2 August 2018
A typical day at work consisted of working form 4:30pm to 10:00pm delivering to the same houses all the time some were unsafe and scary others were pleasant to give you at tip. it was draining my fuel in my car a fair bit and $2.60 per delivery i don't think was enough.

the management was okay, the store was kept clean and maintained, and customers were satisfied with their pizzas.
Pros
was a calm working environment
Cons
Delivered to un-safe environments
good chill place
good boss
kind staff & helping
worked as a team
everyone helped each other
place was run in a professional way
not too bad
Delivery Driver and Kitchen Hand and cashier (Former Employee) –  Coffs Harbour NSW27 July 2018
working at pizza hut was alright, it taught me a few things about management etc and I enjoyed doing deliveries. The other employees were nice and the pay was pretty good.
Fun and Productive
Kitchen Hand (Current Employee) –  Clarkson WA8 July 2018
It is never a dull day at Pizza Hut, any day could be busy and have different challenges to contend with. I have learned to make pizza bases from scratch and make the pizzas. Management team are great at teaching the staff at new promotions that are currently running and new items added to the menu. The workplace culture at Pizza Hut works well together with staff members from Australia an India. The hardest part of the job is making sure that every order is correct. The enjoyable part of the job is making new friends
Fun workplace easily accessibly enjoyable right across from a playground and shops
Pizza hut (Current Employee) –  Western Australia6 July 2018
A typical day at work would be probably washing dishes cutting pizzas serving customers and making pizzas in about 3-4 hours of work time. I have learnt a lot working at Pizza Hut I quite enjoy working there. The management there is perfect the boss likes every thing spotless and nice and tidy so easy access. Culture is great it is right next to shops and play ground for little kids to play in when bored. The hardest part of the job is staying focused on the one task you have been given while trying to get everything else completed. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I arrive at work knowing that there is lots of things needed to be done which is also keeping myself busy all the time. And being able to meet and hang around my new friends making new friends every day is a great opportunity for me to communicate with others around me.
Pros
Free pizzas sometimes finish early
Cons
Short hours not enough pay tiring
Good workplace. Great group of employees
Delivery Driver/Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Bateau Bay NSW5 July 2018
Great bunch of employees. Short shifts. Average management. Easy workloads for employees. Balanced hours with lifestyles. Great job culture and opportunities.
Pros
Cheaper meals
stressful work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD25 June 2018
work weekends open / closes (nights) sacrificing social life.
salary is low or minimum but good team work.
plenty of opportunities to advance to management roles.
Pros
free pizzas
Cons
long stressful hours
The people are friendly, the pay is bad
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Kirra QLD18 June 2018
a typical day in pizza hut is cleaning, dealing with loud teenagers, kids vomiting, rude customers. you get underpaid the managers are rude. but its a good place to make friends
Pros
friendly people
Cons
bad pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

56.9K