Planit Software Testing Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
Great place to work and lots of training
Software Tester (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 July 2018
I work in an Agile team, which is most of the teams at Planit so everyone has a clear direction on what they need to do for the day. Communication is great and feel like I contribute.

Being exposed to quite a few clients in my role, I have been exposed to other industries that I never worked in before. Government, Banking, Technology, utilities. It added a lot to my resume.

The managers really encourage personal development. It is a synergistic relationship. They give me more to get the most out of me. Personally, I feel like working there has helped me develop a lot more than I ever did anywhere else due to the wide breadth of projects.

The hardest part of the job was that we were always busy. Which is not a bad thing. There is always new projects to get involved in. If a project winds down, I get sent to another client. But then, I end up learning even more. Fastest way to move up quickly in the testing industry I feel.

Most enjoyable part is the development. If anyone wants to get discounts on their training. Use this discount code TRAINING15VIP to get 15% off. It seems to be an ongoing discount voucher code
Pros
Lots of development and experience in many industries
Cons
You stay busy
What I have learned
UAT Test Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC7 June 2016
Provides good training for people who are looking forward to enhance their skills in Software Testing field.
Have good client engagements