Planit Software Testing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Planit Software Testing Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Good Place to work and gain knowledge and experience. Opportunity to learn new technologies and attain certifications.Multi- culture environment and socials to meet and greet everyone.
Pros
Free Access for learning and training
Cons
Recognition
I work in an Agile team, which is most of the teams at Planit so everyone has a clear direction on what they need to do for the day. Communication is great and feel like I contribute.

Being exposed to quite a few clients in my role, I have been exposed to other industries that I never worked in before. Government, Banking, Technology, utilities. It added a lot to my resume.

The managers really encourage personal development. It is a synergistic relationship. They give me more to get the most out of me. Personally, I feel like working there has helped me develop a lot more than I ever did anywhere else due to the wide breadth of projects.

The hardest part of the job was that we were always busy. Which is not a bad thing. There is always new projects to get involved in. If a project winds down, I get sent to another client. But then, I end up learning even more. Fastest way to move up quickly in the testing industry I feel.

Most enjoyable part is the development. If anyone wants to get discounts on their training. Use this discount code TRAINING15VIP to get 15% off. It seems to be an ongoing discount voucher code
Pros
Lots of development and experience in many industries
Cons
You stay busy
Provides good training for people who are looking forward to enhance their skills in Software Testing field.
Have good client engagements