Platinum Accounting

45: Platinum Accounting Employee Reviews

Australia45 reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Productive and fun workplace

Regular training and professional development are the best I have ever experienced. Friendly, relaxed and social culture. That's it.

Pros

Career progression and development

Cons

Flexible

a flexible environment learnt: Account receivable and payables in xero BAS reporting Payroll Cost centres Reconciliations all from home, and could video call mentors for help

Excellent opportunity for job seekers

Accounting and Tax Accounting internships at Platinum Accounting are an excellent opportunity for international job seekers who have overseas working experience. It gives a wide range of practical experience for interns with a deeper view of the Australian regulations and business life.

Doing project tasks

To meet with all procedures and tasks as Accountant through the projects where I did Bank Reconciliations, Account Payable and Receivable , Payroll, preparing BAS etc.

Productive and fun

Although I was an intern at PPT it was a fun experience. People over there are very fun loving and helpful. They always encouraged me to learn more and explore more.

Good environment

Good work environment with an opportunity to learn and progress in career. Interact and work with clients directly. Good for new grads who aspire to learn and work

Good place to gain experience

A good place to work if you are looking to learn and gain experience. Relaxed working hours make it super convenient. The work is quite repetitive though.

Productive and well structured job activities

A structured set of job activities to complete and every step is guided and checked with feedback and better communication with the management. A good place to learn and experience.

Productive workplace creating opportunities

-As an intern you are given very structured training as this is one of the main focus of the organisation too -Support for candidates during their job search

Productive and fun workplace

Fun working environment, all the staff is very supportive and professional The internship tasks are very practical, after 6 months of training, I'm believe that my technical and communications are taken to the next level

Productive and fun working place

Internship at Platinum Accounting gave me the opportunity to meet with the things in accounting area. Also helped me with knowledge in this sector, doing my internship with lot of post graduated students. Great place!

Productive and friendly work environment

Good for the initial start of the career. I have learned to work with MYOB and performing day to day business work in an efficient manner. I have also worked with others for problem-solving.T he training session was also very helpful.

Pros

Friendly staff

For Interns

Platinum Accounting is a firm where you can obtain experience working in Australia as Accountant but you don´t receive any payment fot it. Even though, i´ts important to keep doing the internship so you be weel prepared as an accountant and get a professional job

Pros

Experience in Australia

Cons

They don´t pay you

Platinum Accounting

Platinum Accounting is one of leading Accounting firm that provides accounting and tax service to individuals, sole traders, trusts, partnerships and companies. I learned how to processed bank, credit card and petty cash reconciliation.I learned how to record inventory an

Good place to learn

It's-a good place to learners it's not real workplace to work a long time but opportunity for new graduates, multi people gathering here so easy to learn different background and helpful for keep good workplace culture

Internship at Platinum

At Platinum, tackling with professional knowledge and ethics coming in few hours at your start day is not easy to handle unless you have one of their staff to assist you in an expert way.

Intern

I had a wonderful experience with Platinum accounting and gained deep understanding in terms of accounting knowledge by practising real questions in the training course and throught internship experience.

Exciting working and learning development

Working as an intern at Platinum Accounting helps to gain necessary experience and working with a friendly and competent team. The supervisors are helpful and assists the interns to reach the standards of an accountant

Great place to learn and get the practical experience

This is a great place where i have polished my skills and developed new concepts that will play a vital role in my career. I highly recommend this company to get the hands on experience.

Pros

Flexible timings

Work place conditions

An awesome work culture, the work demanding yet satisfying. You are rewarded for reaching your KPI's. The CEO's personality will motivate you to expand your horizons.

productive and chanllege working palce

As an Assistant Investment Consultant (Intern), I work closely with my investment consultant and finance team to give clients the best financial solutions. I meet clients on a daily basis to answer queries and enable them to make financial decisions according to their own unique situations and I work to maintain excellent relationships with them. I also answer a wide range of customer enquiries and use various software programs such as MS PowerPoint to make presentations to both customers and managers. My experience at Platinum Accounting has honed my communication, organisation and multitasking skills. In this role, I manage my time between assisting a senior investment consultant with maintaining relationships with clients and planning investment strategies, and completing administrative tasks such as compiling customer profiles, overhauling the database and collating market rates using a keen eye for detail.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Platinum Accounting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Platinum Accounting with