Plus Fitness
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Plus Fitness Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews
Not working currently due to COVID 19. Before COVID 19 the people are great, staff are good.
I did enjoy going to work each day. I enjoyed talking to new members. I have enjoyed helping people with their exercises.
Working for this company mainly for head office was extremely difficult and management there was none and lots of micro management on nonsense felt very childish play ground attitude bosses will boss or threaten your job if certain tasks are not met.
Great work place culture. I enjoyed the pace and energy while working at the gym. The members at the gym make the shift fun as they interact and liven up the shift.
the organisation is a fun and co helping environment and with me having a sales role I understand the consumer expectation and it has helped me understand how a gym franchise works
It was good working with Plus Fitness, however, I found that no one was open to constructive criticism. I also was never told what improvement was needed from me. I would have loved to have been advised about how I could get better at my job instead of hearing through the grapevine about what I was doing wrong. I was advised to tell fellow employees about things to work on or to remember for next time but each time I did, my coworkers would become defensive. I tried to give constructive criticism as kindly and with as much reassurance as possible but it was never accepted. I ended up not telling anyone what to improve on because I didn't want to be seen as the 'enemy' which resulted in me having to go over everyone's work to fix it and picking up extra chores that no one else wanted/thought to do. None of this was seen, valued or appreciated because I didn't tell anyone and I felt it was just expected of me. Additionally, because no one wanted to receive advice, no one would ever give it. The workplace became toxic as a result, I burnt out and went looking for a new job.
Pros
Easy work but lazy workers
Cons
Lack of communication
Loved it there. Was a fun place to work. The job is nice and easy once you get the hang of it - a nice routine. Gave me the opportunity to train alot more too.
Pros
Free membership
A fun place to work and taught me a lot of new skills. The other staff were great to work and socialise with. I still enjoy catching up with them.

The environment was well maintained and clean. Overall it was a great place to work that left me with new skills and new friends.
With the people and management here at Plus Fitness, an everyday work shift becomes enjoyable as interacting with members here at the gym is always something look forward to.
E' stata una esperienza eccezionale che mi ha permesso di migliorare il mio backgroud e di conoscere nuove tecniche di allenamento.
We look after kids in the creche while the parents do a work out, some days are more challenging than others as we are dealing with new borns to 4 year olds but having had 3 kids of my own you are used to it.
Pros
Get to use the gym
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Plus Fitness?
Co-workers and Manager super nice and helpful during my time there. I learned a lot which was awesome. I enjoyed doing and learning the admin side of the gym memberships.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
N/a
• General cleaning and supervising gym.
• Administration duties such as signing up new clients and taking care of money.