Politix
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Politix Employee Reviews

A typical day at work for myself was always fun. Got too socialise and interactive with staff and customers on a regular basis. I learned a lot while working at Politix. Reaching KPI's and targets for a company. Improved my social skills. Improved my overall sense of fashion and style. How to sell a product and catering to customers needs. I had a really good relationship with the management and staff, so it definitely made work enjoyable. The workplace culture was very diverse, a lot of different ethnicities. But everyone got along, which was the awesome thing about it all. Hardest part of the workplace, in the beginning, was definitely meeting sale targets as we all had individual budgets to reach. But being a quick learner, i picked up on my selling skills and started to reach KPI's on a consistent basis. The best part of working at Politix was making friends who had similar tastes and interests as myself. Also my best friend worked there as well.
retail environment long hours not getting enough breaks good workplace culture working with good people with good products to sell management was excellent
Working for this place was amazing because I got to meet new people everyday and dress them for very special occasions and it was amazing dressing the same people after knowing them and their story over a year.
making friends management was fantastic culture was good hardest part of the job was standing all day but thats it it was fun dressing people up and making your customers vision come to life
Poor communication skills from Area manager and head office. Should maximize stock if they know it sells well. Great price point excellent quality. Worst company gossiping blame others instead of looking at themselves. Commission based salary team members fight amongst themselves and customers see it. Not very professional.
Pros
Cons
Huge amount.
Whilst the shop staff were great to work with, higher management did not show true professionalism with many managers losing their jobs and not being told for the reasons behind it.
If you are switched on, willing to grow and learn and strong in terms of selling and customer service, this is where you want to be. The product is amazing and the experience you gain in life long! To be able to have flexibility, a great team to work with and expansion within the company will take POLITIX to greater heights
working at Politix really helped me get that full experience about retail, and was flexible and enjoyable when working with Politix. The workers and managers at Politix showed there care for one another and appreciation towards each other.
• Proactively deliver high-level customer service by communicating product knowledge and styling techniques to maximise sales. • Meet weekly sales target set by the state Manager. • Being responsible for processing cash and card payment. • Liaise with area and regional manager in regards to new product shipments, merchandising, and daily transfers.
Tres bonne expérience m 'a permis de maitriser l' anglais et de m adapter a une cultue differente
All the latest brands of clothing. Always stylish selection. We had many sales advertisements which brought a lot of customers through the door. A pleasure to work for.
Pros
Up dated fashion for both men and women
Cons
weekend work
-typical day includes cleaning the store, refilling merchandise and tidy up, serving customers and reach pre settled targets -I've improved my English skills and a friendly way to approach customers -my co-workers are amazing people and we learn a lot between each other avery day -there's no hard part in this job, at least not from my point of view -the most enjoyable part of this job is serving a customer and create a connection that helps me to sell even more and create lifers.
Pros
commissions on sales
Cons
no chance of sponsorship
A typical Friday shift involves starting the day with replenishment of stock and working out the personal figures and budgets to be achieved for the day or weekend. Hardest part of the job is overcoming unforeseeable circumstances such as no flow of customers in order to achieve your personal budget. The best part of the job is your always thinking of how to overcome that particular issue taking initiative in terms of keeping busy by changing the mannequins or merchandising the store. Most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers and using your personality along with great team work effort from your co-workers makes the job even more enjoyable. You create the best atmosphere for customers and yourself!
Pros
Meal allowance
Cons
Long 12hr shift