Polyglot Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Polyglot Group Employee Reviews

Nice environment and company culture. Great career perspectives, training provided. Management is great. Not too competitive even though it is fast-paced.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Salary packages are below the market
23 July 2020
Hi there,Thank you very much for your feedback!We are very proud of our multicultural workplace as well as our ability to offer job progression and supportive management, so we are so glad to see that these things are important to you too.We base our salary on national survey data and provide regular salary reviews throughout the year. Every Polyglotter has access also to either a commission or bonus scheme depending on the nature of their roles.Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us.
Polyglot is a giant family, there's no other way to put it. Going to work feels like you are just driving to your other home and every single day is both exciting and different. Contrarily to most C suites of multinational businesses, Polyglot's executive management team is very aware of the fact that they are human beings and not gods of the Olympus. This makes them approachable leaders and makes the teams feel empowered and supported to be as innovative and creative as they can be.
Pros
Management is Fantastic, Career development (Current COO was a company intern at the beggining of his career), Relaxed family environment away from the city, dress for your day policy, Friday drinks
Cons
Parking in Glebe can often be hard to find
23 July 2020
Hey there.We're thrilled to read your great comment about the Polyglot family! Your feedback brings warmth to our hearts. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us.
It was great working with this company . Multicultural team work. very friendly,helpful. Teams always works each other whenever have a doubts. It was a good opportunities working with. Only the long time working hours and the location.
Pros
good invironment
23 July 2020
Hey there!We're glad to read that you enjoyed being a part of the Polyglot family.We're very proud of our Polyglotters, always willing to go the extra mile to help each other out.We encourage and value a healthy work life balance. For this reason, we try to limit as much as possible the overtime; unfortunately, that is not always possible to avoid in our industry.However, we provide flexible working hours (start/finish times) and regular work from home (even pre Covid-19). Additionally, we offer an extra week holiday to all employees.Thanks for your feedback and taking the time to share it with us.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Polyglot Group?
  1. Employee Reviews