Pontoon Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OH10 December 2018
Pontoon is one of the best companies I have worked for. The culture is what motivates me to get up and do my job each day. With supportive management and great team members, it makes the job that much more enjoyable.
Pros
Office Culture
Cons
Low Pay
Used to be a great place to work, not anymore
Former executive (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL26 November 2018
Rapid culture change driven by the parent company forcing out all senior leadership really made this an unpleasant place to work. The company is now fun by Europeans who speak little intelligible English, and everyone with talent has left.

Very little direction from senior management, and what they give changes weekly. Complete lack of customer focus, and unless you're European, don't expect any advancement.
Pros
Nice offices
Cons
Miserable environment
Fun place at Onsite Client Office
US Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region29 September 2018
I currently am positioned in a client office site where I work directly with the Stakeholders on a daily basis, my exposure and work situation requires strong and heavy administration of combined office and client facing work. The place has been conducive for this pre-requisite and I have been able to perform and complete tasks in a timely manner as the company and site has been very supportive to its employees.
Pros
Free food, snacks and drinks
Cons
May have some days of the week that work load may be overflowing
Eh
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OH19 September 2018
Wouldn't recommend unless desperate for a job. Day shift is nice. Off weekends and evenings. Wasn't too bad there but management was horrible and coworkers were too much
Pros
Weekends and evenings off
Great Culture
Maumee, Ohio - Recruitment Coordinator I (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OH17 September 2018
Overall, Pontoon is a great place to work. I've learned a lot so far. It is a great transition for those who are fresh out of college. Lots of fun events and ongoing training.
Pros
work/life balance, fun environment
Cons
low pay, benefits not great
Pontoon
Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL27 July 2018
Pontoon is going through a lot of changes it was previously a great place to work and I hope that it continues to be that way. The leadership moving in from Adecco and the loss of multiple great colleagues has impacted company culture. They are known for having lower compensation points in the industry.
Pros
great colleagues, work/life balance, flexible hours
Cons
instability, leadership, career growth, compensation
Not much advancement
Program Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA24 July 2018
Unless you are best friends with management you wont advance. They tell you thinks that you want to hear to appease you and drag you along but nothing ever happens.
ok
Contingent Worker Managed Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA24 July 2018
It was ok. Management had no clue what was going on and they laid everyone off. They outsourced everything and it didn't work. Lots of worthles meetings.
Pontoon Solutions
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  USA13 July 2018
Advancement is difficult because the company typically looks outside for candidates for management positions. PTO is pretty generous, but actual pay is relatively low compared to the market.
Recruiting Coordinator
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Remote12 July 2018
Dishonest management, poor communication that leads to a lack of cohesion. Poor ethical choices being made to pacify clients. Management lacks credibility and professional experience in the field.
Casual yet productive and familial work environment.
Recruiter/Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OH12 July 2018
Productive, non-restrictive, fun workplace with minimal supervision.
Competitive yet casual atmosphere with great people and many perks. Family structure.
Pros
In house competitive contests; great atmosphere; positive environment
Cons
Self righteous management structure.
Good environment
RECRUITER COORDINATOR 2 (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OH4 July 2018
Pontoon is great atmosphere, and allows you to have a good work life balance. You have the chance for advancement within clients as long as you work hard.
Pros
Flex hours, good work environment
Cons
Benefits arent great for assocites.
Unfair Work practices
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA7 May 2018
This company has "favorites". If there's ever a conflict, rest assured that no matter what hard proof you may have, it doesn't matter. The environment is extremely hostile and even the client has unfavorable attitudes towards this company.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, hottile
na
Delivery & Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai9 April 2018
Learning is great however is a very challenging environment for work as the client i am working for currently is very demanding.
Requires a lot of patience, team work
decent place to work
Technical Support Representative II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL20 March 2018
Pontoon as a company was a good place to work. I worked my way up the ladder twice, but felt that additional opportunities were not there for my role. the benefits were not good but they did offer them.
Don't care about perm employees.
Program Consultant II (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN19 March 2018
Pontoon just discards employees if a client site is faltering rather than transfer you to other areas within Pontoon.
I was an onsite rep at a client site & did a ton to make our company shine but when the client collapsed Pontoon just says "see-ya"!
We have other client sites that I could of gone to or work with the remote Pontoon teams but Pontoon just cares about their own jobs and not helping other workers that made sacrifices for the company!
Pros
PTO was very good.
Cons
Doesn't appreciate employees or try to keep them employeed. Not a forward thinking company.
Great culture and leadership
North American Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO27 February 2018
Awesome culture with great leadership! Parent company is Adecco so you have the support and backing of the largest staffing company in the world. Would stay with Pontoon the rest of my career if I could.
Customer oriented but also fun with Charities.
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL4 February 2018
I think as an overall Review I would have rated Pontoon 4 stars out of 5.It was a great place to enjoy working as well as a very giving to the community. Pontoon was about Its clients happiness and well as reaching the goals we had set.
Pros
Catered lunches charity events
Cons
Sorter Breaks
had a few fun things
PROGRAM COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA29 January 2018
pontoon is a good place for project coordinators.
i was able to get acquainted with the fieldglass, salesforce and other software for the new generation companies
Relaxed Workplace
SR STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL22 January 2018
Workplace culture is good. Work/Life Balance is great. Not a lot of opportunity for advancement. Accounting Department not organized and not a lot of controls in place.
Pros
Cons
No Advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pontoon. Our community is ready to answer.