Pontoon Employee Reviews

Pontoon Solutions
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  USA13 July 2018
Advancement is difficult because the company typically looks outside for candidates for management positions. PTO is pretty generous, but actual pay is relatively low compared to the market.
Recruiting Coordinator
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Remote12 July 2018
Dishonest management, poor communication that leads to a lack of cohesion. Poor ethical choices being made to pacify clients. Management lacks credibility and professional experience in the field.
Good environment
RECRUITER COORDINATOR 2 (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OH4 July 2018
Pontoon is great atmosphere, and allows you to have a good work life balance. You have the chance for advancement within clients as long as you work hard.
Pros
Flex hours, good work environment
Cons
Benefits arent great for assocites.
Unfair Work practices
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA7 May 2018
This company has "favorites". If there's ever a conflict, rest assured that no matter what hard proof you may have, it doesn't matter. The environment is extremely hostile and even the client has unfavorable attitudes towards this company.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, hottile
na
Delivery & Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai9 April 2018
Learning is great however is a very challenging environment for work as the client i am working for currently is very demanding.
Requires a lot of patience, team work
decent place to work
Technical Support Representative II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL20 March 2018
Pontoon as a company was a good place to work. I worked my way up the ladder twice, but felt that additional opportunities were not there for my role. the benefits were not good but they did offer them.
Don't care about perm employees.
Program Consultant II (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN19 March 2018
Pontoon just discards employees if a client site is faltering rather than transfer you to other areas within Pontoon.
I was an onsite rep at a client site & did a ton to make our company shine but when the client collapsed Pontoon just says "see-ya"!
We have other client sites that I could of gone to or work with the remote Pontoon teams but Pontoon just cares about their own jobs and not helping other workers that made sacrifices for the company!
Pros
PTO was very good.
Cons
Doesn't appreciate employees or try to keep them employeed. Not a forward thinking company.
Great culture and leadership
North American Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO27 February 2018
Awesome culture with great leadership! Parent company is Adecco so you have the support and backing of the largest staffing company in the world. Would stay with Pontoon the rest of my career if I could.
Customer oriented but also fun with Charities.
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL4 February 2018
I think as an overall Review I would have rated Pontoon 4 stars out of 5.It was a great place to enjoy working as well as a very giving to the community. Pontoon was about Its clients happiness and well as reaching the goals we had set.
Pros
Catered lunches charity events
Cons
Sorter Breaks
had a few fun things
PROGRAM COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA29 January 2018
pontoon is a good place for project coordinators.
i was able to get acquainted with the fieldglass, salesforce and other software for the new generation companies
Relaxed Workplace
SR STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL22 January 2018
Workplace culture is good. Work/Life Balance is great. Not a lot of opportunity for advancement. Accounting Department not organized and not a lot of controls in place.
Pros
Cons
No Advancement
Company was fine Manager was unprofessional
MSP Program Consultant II (Former Employee) –  New Jersey22 January 2018
Working at client site , the client first MSP. My hiring manager Program Manager onsite was great. The other manager in the Program remote was unprofessional, and had anger mgmt issues
Great Place to work
RECRUITER II (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OH21 January 2018
The culture in this office is one of "work hard and play hard". There are many activities to be involved in year round. There is a real "family" environment in which management truly cares for you and works with you in times of need.
Pros
Fun environment, Family atmosphere
Cons
Pay is low, benefits are expensive and do not cover much
A growing company
Financial Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL18 January 2018
Pontoon is a growing company with all the growing pains that come with it. The management staff is friendly, but rapidly changing initiatives keep the individual teams from recorignizing goals as the goal is often changed mid cycle. It is a fast past environment with a need for a very high level of accuracy due to the multitude of complex-manual processes.
relaxed, laid back place to work
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OH9 January 2018
This is a good job if you're just starting out in your career. If you are looking for a position being further along in your career this is not the place to be.
Great company to work for.
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brighton, CO13 December 2017
Excellent leadership during my tenure there. The management team made sure all issues were addressed in a timely manner. My leadership I would work for again immediately if given the opportunity.
Pros
work from home nad bonus eligible
Cons
stability with company
Productive fun place to work
HR Consultant (Current Employee) –  Puerto Rico29 November 2017
Fast paced day to day work load. Very interesting days with excellent an professional co-workers and executive committee. Vanguards in their area and very collaborative improvement culture
Great people, fun work environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OH28 November 2017
Great support when learning new tasks, great environment. Opportunities for change to other accounts. Great location in Maumee Ohio. Support from account managers is great.
Pros
support from co-workers
Cons
no paid holidays or vacation
Lots of change but great opportunity
Director Global Operations (Current Employee) –  USA22 October 2017
Pontoon is going through a lot of challenges at the moment including a greater amount of collaboration with our parent company (Adecco). This is providing a significant opportunity for employees as Adecco is quite a lot larger. However, it is still an ongoing process and the hiccups of this voyage are real.
Pros
Lots of opportunities
Cons
Small raises annually
Happy Employee
Program Consultant II (Former Employee) –  Remote19 October 2017
I did enjoy my time working for Pontoon and did not want to leave. I worked with a great team and management was very helpful and encouraging........
Pros
Opportunity to work remote
Cons
Salary a bit low for the industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pontoon. Our community is ready to answer.