Power and Water Corporation Employee Reviews

A satisfying place to work.
Operations Officer (part time contract) (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT31 July 2017
Initial time to setup IT took long and online file sharing system was occasionally problematic. The people working there were very pleasant and helpful. A very satisfying place to work.
Pros
Challenging work that contributes to society and the environment.
Cons
Altough IT response was good it took time to setup initially and solve problems.
An excellent environment to work in.
Services Coordinator (Plumbing) (Former Employee) –  Alice Springs NT17 May 2017
Power and Water cooperation work environment was mainly Remote work within local aboriginal communities. Very rewarding work and project outcomes combined with large amounts of bush and remote travel.
Great Workplace
Policy and Reporting Officer (Former Employee) –  Darwin, NT23 November 2014
Learnt a lot, grew a lot of confidence and built my people skills
Diverse and challenging environment
Learning and Development Coordinator/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  Darwin, Australia29 July 2014
I worked with a range of stakeholders to deliver standards above and beyond our Service Level agreement. During this contract I developed and implemented an organisation wide ICT learning program, facilitating training sessions across all sites of the Northern Territory.

Excellent opportunity to grow as this organization was under structural reform and correspondingly my positions duties evolved to meet changing demands. This was the hardest part of the job but often the most rewarding.
Pros
Excellent opportunities, challenges and great team
Cons
Long hours, ICT systems