Precision Labour Hire Employee Reviews

Winslow/precision scraper operator
Scraper operator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD1 April 2018
Abusive workers and poor communication from presicion labour hire! If your lokking for a couple weeks work this is the job for you! Wouldnt recommend ot tho!
Pros
Cons
Dangerous
Terrible and useless company
Employee (Former Employee) –  Hemmant QLD3 March 2018
I worked for them, no communication, when I was sick and left a message and called to say I was not going to be in they fired me for not calling despite having screenshots and recordings proving I did. No calls back, stuffed up my pay and took days and days to fix it and get back to me despite me calling and texting multiple times a day. Rude staff and terrible work environment and I have never received a payslip despite asking several times.. don’t use them it really isn’t worth it.
Pros
Cons
Bad work, no communication, rude staff, discusting facilities
Great helpful staff
Chicken Catcher (Current Employee) –  Cleveland QLD14 October 2017
Great staff got me in for a interview and the next day got a call to say i had tye job started working 2 days later! Great and easy to get along with.
Cons
Great hours
excellent company
Machine Operator/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD18 May 2016
would recommend them to anyone
if you needed help 24/7 someone was there to help, all types of jobs available weather it was part time or full time, co workers were great, excellent enviroment
Awesome company with top management
Plastics - Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Everhard Industries - Geebung12 February 2015
I've been working for Precision Labour Hire for the better part of a year and two months now, I've always had a shift for work every week and with solid pay. The boss has been great and being a casual, has even given me 5 to 7 days per week.
Pros
Good hours
Labour Hire
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland26 May 2014
Not a very good Labour Hire Company at all the Supervisors keep giving you all the worst jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Precision Labour Hire. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9