Precision Labour Hire
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Precision Labour Hire Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
I learned how to make concrete sleepers on the production line, the hardest part was the lifting, my typical day working there was stacking and packing the sleepers.
Never seem to have the advertised job, just Expression of interest. Possibly just database mining for their own benefit. Best to steer clear of them..
Pros
Cons
Loose with the truth
Induction was similiar to other inductions I have done in the past with recruitment companies.
A relaxed interview.

Friendly meet and greet

Very interesting work

Very challenging

Modern workshop
Abusive workers and poor communication from presicion labour hire! If your lokking for a couple weeks work this is the job for you! Wouldnt recommend ot tho!
Pros
Cons
Dangerous
I worked for them, no communication, when I was sick and left a message and called to say I was not going to be in they fired me for not calling despite having screenshots and recordings proving I did. No calls back, stuffed up my pay and took days and days to fix it and get back to me despite me calling and texting multiple times a day. Rude staff and terrible work environment and I have never received a payslip despite asking several times.. don’t use them it really isn’t worth it.
Pros
Cons
Bad work, no communication, rude staff, discusting facilities
Great staff got me in for a interview and the next day got a call to say i had tye job started working 2 days later! Great and easy to get along with.
Cons
Great hours
would recommend them to anyone
if you needed help 24/7 someone was there to help, all types of jobs available weather it was part time or full time, co workers were great, excellent enviroment
I've been working for Precision Labour Hire for the better part of a year and two months now, I've always had a shift for work every week and with solid pay. The boss has been great and being a casual, has even given me 5 to 7 days per week.
Pros
Good hours
Not a very good Labour Hire Company at all the Supervisors keep giving you all the worst jobs
I loved working and learning new and exciting roles, I started as a recruitment consultant and ended up doing sales and cold calling.
This was not where I wanted to be as I love the recruitment side of the business.
Pros
Company car, mobile, broadband
Cons
Very male orentated
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Precision Labour Hire?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Precision Labour Hire. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7