Precision Sourcing Employee Reviews

Fantastic company culture in a supportive environment
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 June 2016
I don't think there is a 'typical' day at work for a recruiter, that's the fun and frustration of this job! Having said that, Precision are great at giving you a framework so that you can get some structure into your day with the rest of the team. You can dip in and out of it as you like and that helps me stay focused on a pipeline.

I've learned that a work/life balance means more than just going home at 5pm. It means loving your job and being passionate about the company you work for so that you love (or at least don't mind) getting up for work every day. I enjoy making money to achieve team targets as well as my own and Precision are great at rewarding target achievement.

My co-workers are also my best friends - we have a great family feel to our team and that makes the challenges of recruitment a lot easier. I respect the management and I feel very supported here. They genuinely want their staff to do well and will provide you with the tools to succeed. I have been promoted a couple of times since I started at Precision so have seen them (literally) put their money where their mouth is.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, without doubt. The commission scheme has been great for me too - it's built to reward high achievers. I also like the level of autonomy/support you are given here - everyone is different and that level of support changes depending on the individual.
Pros
Atonomy/support balance and the culture.
Cons
The office needs updating
Great Place to work with an amazing culture
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 June 2016
There is always something going on at Precision and no day is ever the same, with great music choices for the office, a fun environment and a great team it is an awesome place to come to work each day.

The management team provides constant training and are always available for any questions or advice.

As with any recruitment job it can be a hard slog sometimes but with the people around and the support everyone provides it's easy to keep your head up and get back into it.

It's very much like a family
Pros
Great environment, Awesome Incentives
Excellent support from management
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW26 June 2016
I've been here over 6 years now and wouldn't consider working for another rec. agency, that pretty much says it all in this industry!

The best thing at the moment is the support and money that has been put into digital marketing, social media and events. This sets us apart and makes the; what do you do differently question? a lot easier.

Management are supportive of goals and advancement and there is the opportunity to earn good money. The commission scheme rewards high performers.

Lot's of incentives and team events which are achievable and end of year incentives e.g. paid holidays are again within reach.

All round great place only thing it needs is a newer office.
Pros
incentives, culture, management, people, digital marketing
Cons
Office
Productive and fun work place with an xbox and a basketball ring
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 June 2016
A typical day is very fun and sociable
I've an intense amount about Java Software
Management is extremely helpful and really understanding
Co-worker are an amazing bunch of people to be around
The market is what I would find the toughest part of the job
The work environment
Pros
The Help
Cons
The market
Great culture and exciting place to work
Marketing and Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW26 June 2016
My days vary every week. I have always got exciting and interesting projects to focus on and with the support form management as well as extensive training, I always have the tools to achieve at Precision.
Pros
Management style and company culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Precision Sourcing. Our community is ready to answer.

Precision Sourcing Reviews by Location