Precision Sourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Precision Sourcing Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
Nice place to work. Lots of good people and career progression if you want it. Recruitment is recruitment so you get what you sign up for! Long hours and brutal for the first bit and then it gets a bit easier.
Company culture is very effective. The team workout together, they motivate themselves for a healthier lifestyle. The training is incredible. They are constantly updating and developing.
I've been here for 2 years, and would definitely recommend Precision Sourcing as a great place to work.
I came with no previous recruitment experience, and they gave me first class training and a lot of mentorship along the way.

Precision's approach to recruitment is totally unique, and the management are supportive of your individual goals and help you try and achieve them.

There us a great commission structure and the potential to earn a lot of money if you work hard.
Pros
Excellent training, mentorship, culture
Cons
I don't think there is a 'typical' day at work for a recruiter, that's the fun and frustration of this job! Having said that, Precision are great at giving you a framework so that you can get some structure into your day with the rest of the team. You can dip in and out of it as you like and that helps me stay focused on a pipeline.

I've learned that a work/life balance means more than just going home at 5pm. It means loving your job and being passionate about the company you work for so that you love (or at least don't mind) getting up for work every day. I enjoy making money to achieve team targets as well as my own and Precision are great at rewarding target achievement.

My co-workers are also my best friends - we have a great family feel to our team and that makes the challenges of recruitment a lot easier. I respect the management and I feel very supported here. They genuinely want their staff to do well and will provide you with the tools to succeed. I have been promoted a couple of times since I started at Precision so have seen them (literally) put their money where their mouth is.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, without doubt. The commission scheme has been great for me too - it's built to reward high achievers. I also like the level of autonomy/support you are given here - everyone is different and that level of support changes depending on the individual.
Pros
Atonomy/support balance and the culture.
Cons
The office needs updating
There is always something going on at Precision and no day is ever the same, with great music choices for the office, a fun environment and a great team it is an awesome place to come to work each day.

The management team provides constant training and are always available for any questions or advice.

As with any recruitment job it can be a hard slog sometimes but with the people around and the support everyone provides it's easy to keep your head up and get back into it.

It's very much like a family
Pros
Great environment, Awesome Incentives
I've been here over 6 years now and wouldn't consider working for another rec. agency, that pretty much says it all in this industry!

The best thing at the moment is the support and money that has been put into digital marketing, social media and events. This sets us apart and makes the; what do you do differently question? a lot easier.

Management are supportive of goals and advancement and there is the opportunity to earn good money. The commission scheme rewards high performers.

Lot's of incentives and team events which are achievable and end of year incentives e.g. paid holidays are again within reach.

All round great place only thing it needs is a newer office.
Pros
incentives, culture, management, people, digital marketing
Cons
Office
A typical day is very fun and sociable
I've an intense amount about Java Software

Management is extremely helpful and really understanding

Co-worker are an amazing bunch of people to be around

The market is what I would find the toughest part of the job

The work environment
Pros
The Help
Cons
The market
My days vary every week. I have always got exciting and interesting projects to focus on and with the support form management as well as extensive training, I always have the tools to achieve at Precision.
Pros
Management style and company culture
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Precision Sourcing?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Precision Sourcing. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9