Prestige Inhome Care Employee Reviews

Prestige In Home Care
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 May 2018
Prestige In Home Care is a in home based aged and disability care provider. They pride themselves in providing care in the most dignified caring way to assist people to stay at home
productive and fun workplace environment
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 March 2018
The company give opportunities for the employees to grow personally and professionally. Management keeps us updated with available shifts. I have meet a wonderful lady that changed my life she became a good friend of mine and I consider her family.
Driven, ambitious company with a great culture
General Manager Finance & Administration (Former Employee) –  Cheltenham VIC16 January 2018
Prestige was a very busy and happening place. Management was consultative but driven to achieve its ambitious goals. I worked long hours at high intensity. Striving to achieve my tasks in a timely manner was the hardest part of the job and celebrating our successes was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Social gatherings
Cons
High intensity causing stress at times
Great Place to work for.
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC1 November 2013
Prestige Inhome Care is an excellent company to work for. They give you a wide varity of clients, who are in need of your care and devotion. The only bad thing about Prestige is that they lack, handing work out evenly to there staff, and some staff, like myself are left high and dry, with no work coming in.
Pros
excellent company to work for
Cons
lack of hours