Prestige Inhome Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Prestige Inhome Care Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews
Working at prestige taught me time management and patience with disable and old clients. The way you treat someone can bring about a change and that is something remarkable.
Pros
Assistance
Cons
Not getting enough hours
Great company, gave me an exciting opportunity to use my nursing skills and knowledge. To help my community and elderly people in their daily chores and personal care.
It is a wonderful experience working with Prestige. The staff are helpful and friendly and always respond to emergency situation. I do really enjoy my job as personal care assistant because it gives me satisfaction of looking after the elderly. Able to see them happy because I'm involved in some of the task, which is to playing game with them, singing a song with them to lighten their day.
They hardly give you any hours. The schedule constantly changes! They book you in for a shift and then take you out without notifying you and you just wasted time on travelling to the shift. Some of the carers are very inexperienced and it makes working in a team when one person has had no training and the whole team gets punished for it. The people in the office are actually super lovely but they lack communication
no communication with senior; management, phone staff who arrange your clients are not trained and have no idea on how to schedule a inhome carer in hours and distances between jobs.

as a inhome carer they did not even show me the Prestige way to clean a clients home, bath them etc.

overall very disappointed and i thoroughly enjoy working for the elderly.
Hi,
It has been a pleasant experience.

I feel important whe I work.

Love to deliver my service to satisfy my client at all times.

I'll keep sharing this great time with my team.

Namaste
good place to work. friendly office staffs. easily accessible. i think,their weekend pay rate is bit low when compared with other care providers. but overall, it offers a friendly workplace
Prestige is the first Inhome care company I've worked for and are by far the best company to work for... given a wide variety of clients that you build a close friendship with that make your day. Company award you for your team effort by holding afternoon teas and regular team meetings which is a great way to work
Pros
Variety of clients, they recognise your team effort
Cons
I think for me its the drivng the distance for just 1hr or 30mins
Prestige In Home Care is a in home based aged and disability care provider. They pride themselves in providing care in the most dignified caring way to assist people to stay at home
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Prestige Inhome Care?
The company give opportunities for the employees to grow personally and professionally. Management keeps us updated with available shifts. I have meet a wonderful lady that changed my life she became a good friend of mine and I consider her family.
Prestige was a very busy and happening place. Management was consultative but driven to achieve its ambitious goals. I worked long hours at high intensity. Striving to achieve my tasks in a timely manner was the hardest part of the job and celebrating our successes was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Social gatherings
Cons
High intensity causing stress at times
Prestige Inhome Care is an excellent company to work for. They give you a wide varity of clients, who are in need of your care and devotion. The only bad thing about Prestige is that they lack, handing work out evenly to there staff, and some staff, like myself are left high and dry, with no work coming in.
Pros
excellent company to work for
Cons
lack of hours