PRGX Global, Inc Employee Reviews

Not a well managed company
Finance Manager - FP& A (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA13 January 2019
A company spending money unwisely and there is no room for advancement. Executive team recieves ungodly high bonuses as the employees recieve 2.5% raises.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no growth
Don't waste your time
Consultant, Advisory (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA31 October 2018
Unorganized, backstabbing culture. No work-life balance. I will not recommend this place to my worst enemy. DO your research before accepting an offer from them.
Cons
Culture, Work-life balance
You can get back what you put into it
Global Audit Strategies Senior Auditor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA14 October 2018
I've worked for this company for almost 20 years with a two year hiatus during restructuring. While my last manager was not the best over all I was treated fairly. It's a competitive company so don't look for a mentor. I do believe that my age played into my last firing over a year ago. HR is only responsible to management . They do not represent the employee at all. It was a great run. Made decent money throughout the years but if your manager turns out to be more worried about his job than yours, then you're in trouble. I had a lot more to offer but I was not in with the "in" crowd. That was their loss. Be careful if your manager also works remotely.
Pros
Good compensation, Able to work at home
Cons
Working at home will kill you if your not involved with management.
So-So
Audit Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tennessee11 October 2018
It has been many years since I worked for PRGX. I enjoyed the individuals I worked with but was not satisfied with the company or the leadership. It is not a place I would return to work.
Scattered IT
Not given (Former Employee) –  Not Given27 September 2018
The place lacks a cohesive plan for IT. Several departments fight over the way the things are done. There is no "one solution fits all" and this is causing all kinds of problems with a lack of any kind of data knowledgeable leadership. They are way behind the curve on most things and are more of a throw it against the wall and see what sticks mentality. There focus needs to change towards the IT part of there business before they are irrelevant in the marketplace.
Great place to work and great management staff
RAC Healthcare QA Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA25 July 2018
The job was great unfortunately the department ended their contract and shut down. Learned a lot from management and helped build my skills for future endeavors.
Pros
No micro managing and flexible work hours. Ability to work from home.
Glass Ceiling
Staff Auditor (Current Employee) –  USA3 July 2018
PRGX Global only promotes within when the managers are helping their friends. Otherwise most hires are from outside the company with no consideration of current employees looking for something different. Hires too many VPs with made up titles - also from outside the company. No room for advancement (or so we were told), cannot work from home, diversity is lacking, and overall job culture is non existent.
Pros
Upgraded computer operating systems and phones
Cons
Lack of cost of living raises, no diversity or team building
Just a stepping stone
Staff Auditor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA30 May 2018
This place is great if you need a job for a few months right out of college. Besides that, it’s a joke. You just get by doing what you’re told to do, you may or may not even have enough or even the right tools to do the job. Always have to advocate for yourself. Horrible
training. Bosses don’t even want to be here. Director creates a environment that is poor and dictator like, instead of professional and courteous. When things are brought up to HR are very real problems, almost nothihrg gets done or changes.
Pros
Work life balance/pto
Cons
Pay, management, training, basically everything else
Relaxed, Stress- Free environment, great management!
Audit Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI26 March 2018
The best part of working here was my manager. He was so fun and friendly and was very good about encouraging his team and telling them what they were doing well. He was a very relaxed guy but did his job well and his attitude made my job more fun.

The hardest part of the job for me is that it is a sit down all day job. This is great for many people, but I like to be moving and I often got antsy and distracted.
Pros
Management, Pto, Stress-free
Cons
too much sitting, repetative
Relaxed and productive work place
Auditor Intern (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MN16 January 2018
Each day you would check your email to see if vendors have contacted you about the audit. Then you would respond to them or make changes to the claim. I learned that a lot of companies don’t understand their own policy or tell the new person wha the policy is. Managment was pretty good. Always sending us updates on the goal we have to meet and gives advice when needed. The workplace was very quiet. Not a lot of talking around the office and also in the lunch room. The hardest part of the job is to figure out what each claim is saying and trying to search for data to back up your claim. There is a lot information to understand to do well at the job.
Pros
Relaxed work place, work at your own pace, hours are flexible
Cons
Very dull workplace, not a lot of talking, very repetitive work
A horrible place to call home.
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA19 November 2017
Great people across the board but a culture from 1986. Slow to change to new and emerging trends in product launch and marketing. Shifting from a "me first" culture will be difficult but can be done with the proper levers.
Pros
Great people across the globe.
Cons
Short-sighted management
Unstable
Provider Communications Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA16 November 2017
hEDNHkmwjA company, abbreviated co., is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise. WikipediapMMDFK KAFAKfkckmsNML,;LK l, CJM
great place
Staff Auditor (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, AR18 July 2017
no micro managing and I love that! very laid back but very motivated to strive for goals on a quarterly basis. You learn something new every day and the team is very well rounded.
Pros
flexible work times
Cons
bossy coworkers
Never a dull moment
VP of Global Contract Compliance (Current Employee) –  London and Houston15 June 2017
Fast moving company,
Lots of global opportunities,
Always looking for a way to increase its product offering
Travel opportunities abound
Interesting employees
Culture is India Centric
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA13 June 2017
Culture is India-centric. The American feel of the company has gone. Management has moved most roles to India. This has resulted in low moral, reduced output as the India teams are not proficient. and less enthusiasm in the American site as all jobs and promotions happen in India.
excelente ambiente laboral
AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Envigado, Antioquia4 May 2017
posibilidades de crecimiento, gran manejo del personal por parte de los jefes, posibilidad de aprender y desarrollar nuevas aptitudes profesionales y laborales.
Fair, Demanding, Great working with others
Director of Shared Services (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA16 March 2015
Able to assist the field audit sites to use our expertise in Logistics Compliance auditing, Mass Mailings and Data Entry projects. This along with offering consultant solutions to issues our clients were facing allowed you to not get bored as there were new solutions to provide.
Salary is good
Tech Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MH30 October 2014
WNS pays very well though I haven't saw worst management that this in my life, they will make you cry even for a single leave you will ask for, PATHETIC