Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Priceline Australia Employee Reviews

Australia256 reviews
Priceline offers a good job if you are not dependant on income and dont mind how the individual (staff and customer) are treated by management. I may consider working again for priceline however I would choose the pharmacy more carefully
Pros
Staff relationships
Cons
Money, respect
It really comes down to who the owner is and which store you are at with any pharmacy job you are going to walk into.. always be open minded and look at the big picture
Pros
Home time and staff discount
Cons
Retail manager lazy as.. owner having no idea how to run a business and still doesn’t.
I worked at priceline Belmont WA for 11 years and loved it most of the time. Depending on who your manager is makes alot of difference. Had some horrid managers but also had fab ones. Made some lovely friends and absolutely miss working at the company store. Totally different culture to working at a Priceline pharmacy. Fun to work at and love the products. Treated well .
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
Some lazy staff members
My day at work was assisting customers, cleaning up around the store, putting new stock up and serving customers at the counter. It was a fun and enjoyable environment. I enjoyed working with my colleagues and enjoyed going to work.
I was hired as a Beauty advisor for Priceline and was never properly trained on how to do tasks. It was extremely high demanding job that managers where never satisfied. They threw me in hoping I would just work it out for myself.. although I had no pharmacy background. I spent all but 4 days with another BA and I guess they thought it was enough training. The worst part about it is I never got to do anyone’s makeup!!!!!
One of the best jobs I’ve had. Great company to work for they support their staff ensuring product is available and signage and promotional materials and products are all regularly updated which supports the sales staff in securing sales.
Great team environment where everyone helps each other to get stuff done, And has fun while doing so and they offer very attentive and friendly customer service Plus a fantastic product range

Plus a fabulous product range of skincare, cosmetics
Overall, the experience that i have had by working at Priceline Australia had been extremely knowledgable and insightful towards my way of life and have been brought out of my comfort zone by being able to talk to customers more regularly as i was very nervous talking to people i didn't know.
Loved working for Priceline. If you love a fast paced work environment and have a passion for customer service then it is a great job. Lovely group of people to work with everyday.
great environment, excellent working culture, fairness in treatment of every staff member. Staff were well looked after and suported. It was always great to be working for priceline
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
A typical day at work included communicating with colleagues, dispensing scripts correctly and promptly and counselling patients starting new medications or who have experienced side effects and want clarification if medication related. Delivering medications to certain patients homes after work finished if they had difficulty with transportation.
Learned to adapt to work with colleagues in a streamline fashion that allows efficient dispensing to take place. Listen to suggestions from colleagues.

Management; co-ordinate with staff at the front line so that the pharmacist only attended to those customers who needed more detailed information. Roster staff so that a good compliment of skills were present to attend promptly to customer needs.

Friendly and caring workplace culture and efficient work performance so that KPI's were met.

The hardest part of the job was when multiple phone calls are being received while servicing customers and having to contact doctors to clarify scripts etc...

The most enjoyable part of the job is the many thanks received from customers.
bad on your knees and back, can be slow and customers can be rude but if you have a good boss and work mates youre fine. doing unders and organising shelves are boring, chemist warehouse is a huge competitor.
My 16 years at Priceline was absolutely diverse, initially the company was filled with great staff which changed after about 5 years & changed so regularly it was hard to keep up with who was our leader, they do offer lots of training, however rarely follow up with learnings, there is no transparency with senior management management and hence left wondering.
I enjoyed working at Priceline Australia, I was paid fairly, loved my coworkers and had fun whilst learning customer service skills which help me in everyday life
Great team and great administration
A perfect place to learn customer service at its best possible.

A genuine service oriented store.

Challenges are unexpected and should prepare yourself to face them.
Pros
Flexible Working Conditions
Cons
Unexpected customers
Hours are cut to all Senior staff every time we train up Juniors.
Work overtime every night for no pay.

Payslips are sometimes a week late & our wage goes into the bank late every fortnight.
Staff is helpful. Management appreciates your hard work. Customer service is the most enjoyable part at work. Leant to provide friendly and genuine customer assistance
Great place to work, great staff & management. Has great membership program- Sister Club. Pharmacy is great industry to work in but the pay isn’t so great for all the training you have to do
Time pressures and high brand expectations
Very high task focused buisness.

Worked my butt off for limited recognition within the brand.

Ok money for retail
Priceline Hampton Park is one of the best places I've ever worked, everyone that works there are amazing and so welcoming! a typical day at Priceline is a lot of customer service and helping people with medications, skin care ect...
Very pleasant working environment I recommend everyone to try their career in a health industry.
It’s very rewarding industry and you can build up relationships with customers and staff members
I did work experience here for school so I didn't get paid. It was a nice, busy lifestyle and he offered me a job on the second day of working there but I said I would get back to him.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.