Priceline Australia Employee Reviews

Unstable workplace
Administration Assistant - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Macarthur Square NSW7 May 2019
Not a mentally healthy, negative and childish environment to be apart of. I did learn a lot being apart of that workplace but mentally couldn't work at Priceline MacArthur Square anymore.
Pros
Learning how to manage a team.
Cons
negative environment
Decent workplace
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bowral NSW2 May 2019
Great, stable job. Always guaranteed shifts, also very Flexible hours if you have appointments or events to attend.
If you’re fussy with what hours you’re working this job probably isn’t for you as they change up a lot.
Pros
Friendly regular customers
Cons
Low pay rate
Would not recommend
Retail assistant (Current Employee) –  Priceline Nsw8 April 2019
Very very corrupt management, does not care about employee well being and store that i am currently working at the air conditioner is always faulty hence on hot days cannot stand the heat. Store managers bases on favorite and would definitely not recommend working here. Management does not take into account employee safety and health. I dont mind working at Priceline but i do not enjoy it as well. Not saying all stores are like this but the store im currently work at does.
Pros
Cons
everything
Provides opportunities
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lalor VIC7 April 2019
Priceline is an exeptional place to work that provides the opportunity for growth through sales representatives who come in store to train you and through hosted training within priceline.
Great learning experience
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Mittagong NSW1 April 2019
Was a lovely way to start a job within sales the people withing priceline were very friendly and always ready to give a hand when othert were struggling.
Pros
Friendly peers
Cons
not as much training
Nice colleagues and wonderful air-conditioning.
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tweed Heads NSW17 March 2019
Working in a Priceline was wonderful for gaining knowledge on many beauty products, medicines and more. The workplace was very organised and regularly cleaned.
Overall it was great working for Priceline
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA17 February 2019
My role was to cover a retiree whilst they recruited a new office and banking candidate. they decided to restructure instead and the role was split between existing staff and outsources to their Accountancy firm.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Not enough staff rostered on during busy times
Terrible
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW10 February 2019
Manager was horrible, she was verbally abusive and incorrectly payed me
I was never comfortable working there feeling pressured and nervous particularly when the manager was there
Franchise sucks, Corporate doesn't.
Retail Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Perth WA6 February 2019
Love Priceline, but working at a Priceline Franchise, the culture is 2 stars. Priceline Corporate is minimum 3 stars - not so much a reflection of Priceline, but of the management I experienced.
Pros
The occasional good colleague
Cons
Franchise Management
Productive work place
Managing skin care (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 February 2019
I had a great experience working for your company. My only issue was with 1 staff member who would constantly condescend me. I believe she was the reason I lost my job, as manager of skin care I was blamed for the 2 times that there was an incorrect price tag underneath the products on self and both situations occurred while I was on break or not rostered on. So I couldn’t help the situations but was let go because both times the products were sold for the lesser price that the customer believed to be correct. I understand being in charge of skincare hold me responsible but didn’t expect to be fired. As I was extremely thorough when we did price changes and would check every day over products and their advertised price. I believe my college 1 aisle over was tampering with my tags as a way to get me into trouble and put me in a bad light with my boss.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Challenging working with a bully
productive yet boring
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD14 January 2019
A typical day at this job consisted of both happy and angry customers, slow business and a lot of nothing to do. Unless you were assigned to be on the floor, behind the register I would be cleaning constantly until a customer approached. However, working on the floor would allow me to be a lot more helpful and interactive with people.

This job was enjoyable as a sales assistant. I enjoyed working with customers and having the opportunity to help them with their shopping requirements. As this was my first job, I learnt how to deal with unsatisfied customers. This was the hardest part of the job but this is something that happens in any job and you should only learn how to deal with it rather than take offence. The workplace was a very clean and safe workplace.
fun staff
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springwood NSW7 January 2019
-many ongoing perks with discounted stock and events
- lovely lively staff that enjoy working there
- constant work
- excellent ongoing assistance with product training.
Pros
many perks
Stand out
Dispensary Tech/ Health Hero/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW 3 stores16 December 2018
Working hard for a pay rise across nine years to get a new role which pays less than before and yet a promotion into management. Well done Priceline, you don't know how to encourage good workers to stay onboard. Retaining high skilled employment doesn't seem a priority at all, and it leaves there "first class service" as a competitive angle, empty.
ungrateful, bullies
acting manager each weekend (Former Employee) –  melbourne9 December 2018
My personal experience here was absolutely awful.
Management and head office have a lack of knowledge on how staff should be treated, which is reflective in their yearly turnover
Pros
Cons
management, wages, no incentives
Enjoyable Workplace, Customer Service
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC25 November 2018
I only worked here for a week as part of 1-week work experience when I was in High School. A typical day at work involves restocking the shelves, helping customers find products, helping at the registers etc.

I learnt how to greet customers, restocking shelves accordingly.
Pros
Easygoing
Cons
Long Hours
Work Experience
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Cessnock NSW12 November 2018
I was there for 4 weeks on unpaid work experience and I learnt how to use there register and there was a little bit of stock rotation that I done. everyone there was so friendly and welcoming and the people I got paired with were very helpful when I didn't understand something.
Productive and Fun work space
Checkout operator (Former Employee) –  Booragoon WA7 November 2018
It was a good job, with great co-workers. It was a productive atmosphere. It involved a lot of customer service and during christmas season it was heavily busy which required me to work under stressful conditions.
satisfaction
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne19 October 2018
Rewarding as I could help so many customers with choosing the right vitamins at the right price, also helping customers to decide on the benefit of the healthcare products and yet educate customers to care for their health. Other days we show our empathy about the situations that our clients goes through trying to bring a smile to them and connecting with them.
Fun place to work
Dispensary Technician/Retail Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Tuggerah NSW14 October 2018
Very face paced demanding roll. Management and staff always friendly and willing to lend a hand. Enjoyed working in this environment and would recommend for future employment.
Pros
On the job training
Great to work for
Junior Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Potts Point NSW8 October 2018
Priceline is a great company with a lot of extras. The typical day consists of the individual cleaning, scanning items, helping customers, restocking and ordering items. The workplace culture is amazing at Priceline as they are inclusive to all individuals for every walk of life.
Pros
amazing team members
Cons
the lights are very bright

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.