Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Priceline Australia reviews

Priceline Australia

Priceline Australia Employee Review

Fantastic retail pharmacy job

This is my favourite Retail Pharmacy to work at over my 20 years of retail pharmacy ext.Supportive staff and business Customers extremely loyal and kind Best Priceline Store I have worked at.

Pros

Breaks

Cons

Parking

Stressful but lots of perks and valuable experience

Great stepping stone into beauty, pharmacy or retail management.However very stressful, long hours and heavy liftingWould still recommend it though

Pros

Staff discounts, product samples, training and room for growth

Cons

Long hours, heavy lifting, stressful

Great place to work but be prepared to learn a lot of information.

Priceline has been excellent to work for.They are highly focused on staff wellbeing and safety. They are passionate about providing a great experience for customers. However, there is a lot of products and information to learn, and I had no training on anything. I've learnt from casual conversations with other staff, but no specified training on skincare/makeup/other and nothing on the brands we sell. Customers expect staff to have a lot of knowledge and as a new staff member with no training, it's very hard.

Pros

Nice xmas gift, Great co workers, Great management

Cons

Staff only get 10% discount which is the lowest I have ever experienced in retail, Expected to have product knowledge with no training

Lots of training of products provided and management are willing to teach if you ask

Loads of training for products available. Company reps come visit to do mini trainings and offer samples to try. Management and higher do seem genuinely concerned about their employees, and have a good relationship with unions.

Pros

samples of products to try

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia