Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Priceline Australia reviews

Priceline Australia

Priceline Australia Employee Review

Fast paced, lovely girls on floor but…..

Lovely customers and girls on the floor are lovely to work with but you are just a number. Under paid for what you do. White coats and dispensary are always treated differently to the other staff. To much work with to short of time to complete. Unrealistic KPIs. Management try their best but owners do not care. It used to be a family first company but now all about the profits. Not paid for time you actually worked only rostered hours.

Cons

Under paid

Same role

Wouldn’t Recommend

Overworked with ridiculously high expectations on staff. Very high stress environment with minimal training and support. Poor culture with rude and unprofessional management.

Pros

Hard to think of any

Cons

Almost everything
Same role

Interesting and rewarding job

Loved working with medicine and learning something new everyday but it’s a shame manger to had to ruin it for me. When I raised issues it never mattered and many customers could visibly see this and would make comments. The manager had made many people leave due to the treatment of the employees.

Pros

Enjoyed the job itself and people I worked with

Same location

The colleagues are focused on their objectives and are determined to get their jobs done before their shift ends. I learned to pick up easy skills quickly and how to talk to customers and how to help them.The management was strict to reach their goals but also supportive and helpful.

Pros

Positive work environment

Cons

Very busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia
  • Fast paced, lovely girls on floor but…..