Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Priceline Australia reviews

Priceline Australia

Priceline Australia Employee Review

Its ok..

I have worked at Priceline for 6 years now for different owners. It is obviously easier at some stores then others. Its usually constantly a busy store. Pros - Friends - Meeting new customers - Working with new products - Building rapport with customers Cons - Management/owners can be hard - You get put on shifts not in your workplace agreement and are expected to do the shift - Minimum wage - Have to seek most knowledge yourself - Expected to assist in areas that are not your department

Same role

Lots of training of products provided and management are willing to teach if you ask

Loads of training for products available. Company reps come visit to do mini trainings and offer samples to try. Management and higher do seem genuinely concerned about their employees, and have a good relationship with unions.

Pros

samples of products to try
Same role

Biggest mistake of my life!

I was hired as a Beauty advisor for Priceline and was never properly trained on how to do tasks. It was extremely high demanding job that managers where never satisfied. They threw me in hoping I would just work it out for myself.. although I had no pharmacy background. I spent all but 4 days with another BA and I guess they thought it was enough training. The worst part about it is I never got to do anyone’s makeup!!!!!
Same location

Management is horrible

I originally enjoyed working at Priceline but as the management constantly changed, I found it increasingly biased and the work culture was terrible. Managers blame you for their incompetency and constantly pit you against your co workers making it a stressful and competitive work environment that is unsuitable for employees to work together comfortably. When issues arise between staff members, the management is unable to resolve the problem and attempts to force employees to pretend everything is fine. Nevertheless, if you can put up with the terrible management and unnecessary stress, the job is fairly easy to pick up and pays well above the national wage.

Pros

Pays well

Cons

Terrible and poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia
  • Its ok..
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?