Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Priceline Australia reviews

Priceline Australia

Priceline Australia Employee Review

Loads of training for products available. Company reps come visit to do mini trainings and offer samples to try. Management and higher do seem genuinely concerned about their employees, and have a good relationship with unions.

Pros

samples of products to try

Same role

Not the best place to work.

Not the greatest place to work) too negative and a stressful environment, Hopefully it's changed and management are more supportive,appreciate their staff.

Pros

Discounts, helping customers find what they need and want and building relationships

Cons

Low pay, negative environment, staff gossip
Same role

Stressful but lots of perks and valuable experience

Great stepping stone into beauty, pharmacy or retail management.However very stressful, long hours and heavy liftingWould still recommend it though

Pros

Staff discounts, product samples, training and room for growth

Cons

Long hours, heavy lifting, stressful
Same location

The staff were nasty to each other all the time??????

Didn't like working there staff all ganged up on who they didn't like & were rude to the customer without the customer you have know job I use to say they hated me for that cause I was friendly did a good job I was the one that got fired like any work place they hate the one that works hard put you done cause you do a good job wouldn't recommend working there as they are a culture of negative horrible people work in Brisbane City store hated it but of cause needed money so stayed till I got sacked for doing a good job

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia
  • Lots of training of products provided and management are willing to teach if you ask