Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Priceline Australia reviews

Priceline Australia

Priceline Australia Employee Review

management made it feel like a prison

i constantly got paid incorrectly, i felt like was being watched constantly. did come out of it with some friends. the big boss couldn't bring her self to let me go. had rude pharmacy staff and was spoken to abruptly.

Pros

nice colleagues

Cons

constantly paid wrong and not on time

Same role

Provides opportunities

Priceline is an exeptional place to work that provides the opportunity for growth through sales representatives who come in store to train you and through hosted training within priceline.
Same role

Productive and Fun work space

It was a good job, with great co-workers. It was a productive atmosphere. It involved a lot of customer service and during christmas season it was heavily busy which required me to work under stressful conditions.
Same location

Productive and challenging environment

Working in a Priceline store is fast paced, friendly, exciting and sometimes challenging in a customer service position. As a retail staff member I am constantly kept busy assisting customers in finding products, providing information and creating a rapport in order to gain loyal customers. The job can be difficult when dealing with unpleasant or impatient customers, however the good far outweighs the bad. Store managers are highly involved in the running of the store, and the general store environment is very pleasant.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, great experience

Cons

Unpleasant or rude customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia
  • management made it feel like a prison
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?