Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Priceline Australia reviews

Priceline Australia

Priceline Australia Employee Review

Productive and Fun Workplace

It was great! I learnt alot about management, the store and it was also enjoyable. I found that I was excited to work my shifts and was comfortable with my colleagues as they were all friendly and welcoming - the hardest part of the job was the uncertain amount of hours given in a week and dealing with difficult customers who steal from the store as we are located in the city.

Pros

15 Minute Breaks Every 4 Hours

Cons

Unset Shift Hours

Same role

Lots of training of products provided and management are willing to teach if you ask

Loads of training for products available. Company reps come visit to do mini trainings and offer samples to try. Management and higher do seem genuinely concerned about their employees, and have a good relationship with unions.

Pros

samples of products to try
Same role

Biggest mistake of my life!

I was hired as a Beauty advisor for Priceline and was never properly trained on how to do tasks. It was extremely high demanding job that managers where never satisfied. They threw me in hoping I would just work it out for myself.. although I had no pharmacy background. I spent all but 4 days with another BA and I guess they thought it was enough training. The worst part about it is I never got to do anyone’s makeup!!!!!
Same location

Franchise sucks, Corporate doesn't.

Love Priceline, but working at a Priceline Franchise, the culture is 2 stars. Priceline Corporate is minimum 3 stars - not so much a reflection of Priceline, but of the management I experienced.

Pros

The occasional good colleague

Cons

Franchise Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia