Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Priceline Australia reviews

Priceline Australia

Priceline Australia Employee Review

The staff were nasty to each other all the time??????

Didn't like working there staff all ganged up on who they didn't like & were rude to the customer without the customer you have know job I use to say they hated me for that cause I was friendly did a good job I was the one that got fired like any work place they hate the one that works hard put you done cause you do a good job wouldn't recommend working there as they are a culture of negative horrible people work in Brisbane City store hated it but of cause needed money so stayed till I got sacked for doing a good job

Cons

Same role

Calm and productive work placement.

I did work experience here for school so I didn't get paid. It was a nice, busy lifestyle and he offered me a job on the second day of working there but I said I would get back to him.
Same roleSame location

supportive team , work well together as a team to achieve a positive outcome.

Priceline provides a very friendly environment for its workers, a supportive/motivated team. The job role provides a worker with higher skills in customer service.

Pros

benefits from a range of free products in store

Cons

rotation within store tasks
Same location

Lots of training of products provided and management are willing to teach if you ask

Loads of training for products available. Company reps come visit to do mini trainings and offer samples to try. Management and higher do seem genuinely concerned about their employees, and have a good relationship with unions.

Pros

samples of products to try

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia
  • The staff were nasty to each other all the time??????
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?