Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Priceline Australia reviews

Priceline Australia

Priceline Australia Employee Review

Warm friendly workplace

It really is like becoming part of a family. It is such a shame that upper management in the eastern states have no idea and constantly change things for no reason and make it very difficult for us to run the store.

Pros

Wonderful friendly colleagues and customers

Cons

Short staffed, high volume of theft

Same role

Lots of training of products provided and management are willing to teach if you ask

Loads of training for products available. Company reps come visit to do mini trainings and offer samples to try. Management and higher do seem genuinely concerned about their employees, and have a good relationship with unions.

Pros

samples of products to try
Same role

Biggest mistake of my life!

I was hired as a Beauty advisor for Priceline and was never properly trained on how to do tasks. It was extremely high demanding job that managers where never satisfied. They threw me in hoping I would just work it out for myself.. although I had no pharmacy background. I spent all but 4 days with another BA and I guess they thought it was enough training. The worst part about it is I never got to do anyone’s makeup!!!!!
Same location

Franchise sucks, Corporate doesn't.

Love Priceline, but working at a Priceline Franchise, the culture is 2 stars. Priceline Corporate is minimum 3 stars - not so much a reflection of Priceline, but of the management I experienced.

Pros

The occasional good colleague

Cons

Franchise Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia