Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Priceline Australia Employee Reviews in Canberra ACT

Canberra ACT4 reviews

3.4Job Security & Advancement

Poor culture

Priceline offers a good job if you are not dependant on income and dont mind how the individual (staff and customer) are treated by management. I may consider working again for priceline however I would choose the pharmacy more carefully

Pros

Staff relationships

Cons

Money, respect

Hard slog

I feel my experience is not true of all Pricelines. Hard work. Minimal reward. Great responsibilty. No gratitude or support. Workplace bullying. Though you will learn alot if you throw yourself into learning and your knowledge will be put into practice based on my experience.

dynamic and well organised

manage the store and 25 staff dynamic and very busy excellent staff live in Oerth so looking for work while not in Canberra

great working with excellent people

it was really great working at priceline, I learned a lot about cash handling and how to approach customers. I learnt a lot about the products priceline sells and how to upsell as well. everyday there was something different to do. co-workers were amazing, they weren't just my co-workers but also friends! it was a nice environment. the hardest part of my job was recommending the best products for customers as I had no experience in trying everything so I didn't know for myself. the only negative thing i would have to say about my experience in working at priceline pharmacy was the management. They weren't too great to be quite honest. They mistreated me. But otherwise it was a lovely place to work in.

Pros

working with amazing people

Cons

long days, sometimes too slow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Priceline Australia Reviews by Job Title