Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Priceline Australia Employee Reviews in Perth WA

3.7Work–Life Balance

Franchise sucks, Corporate doesn't.

Love Priceline, but working at a Priceline Franchise, the culture is 2 stars. Priceline Corporate is minimum 3 stars - not so much a reflection of Priceline, but of the management I experienced.

Pros

The occasional good colleague

Cons

Franchise Management

Great place to work, really good culture and huge focus on customer experience. All management were easy to work with and took an interest in staff development

Warm friendly workplace

It really is like becoming part of a family. It is such a shame that upper management in the eastern states have no idea and constantly change things for no reason and make it very difficult for us to run the store.

Pros

Wonderful friendly colleagues and customers

Cons

Short staffed, high volume of theft

Job is in Perth, Australia

Community pharmacy. Fabulous place to work. as always the people make or break a work environment and these people definitely made it!

Its a happy and loving place to work.

A normal day is putting out stock & customer serves I have learned a lot about different make-up and skin care brands and what they are used for and who should us them. The management is good but there can always be improvements within little things. My co-workers are the best thing about going to work, they're always there for you and you can always rely on them. There's nothing relay hard about working at Priceline, some customers can be hard to deal with at times but that's in every job you work at. I love getting in new products and knowing about them before the people of the public.

Pros

long lunches

Cons

not full-time, salary, not long hours

Enjoyable, safe workplace

Priceline Midland is a small store with about 15 of us in total. Because we are a small group we all know each other very well and think very highly of each other. Management do a good job in taking care of us and i find the environment professional yet comfortable and enjoyable.

Pros

Close-knit group

Cons

Not enough hours

Productive and Fun Workplace

It was great! I learnt alot about management, the store and it was also enjoyable. I found that I was excited to work my shifts and was comfortable with my colleagues as they were all friendly and welcoming - the hardest part of the job was the uncertain amount of hours given in a week and dealing with difficult customers who steal from the store as we are located in the city.

Pros

15 Minute Breaks Every 4 Hours

Cons

Unset Shift Hours

Great Place to Work

Typical day: - Counting the cash float - Opening the store - Counting and checking new stock - Tending to customers - Working on tills or floor

Productive and great customers

Challenging yet productive, slow on most days. Most people got along with one another, though management was lacking a tad. The best part about the whole job was making the customers happy.

Pros

Loving customers

Cons

Under paid

It was a very bad experience

Managers were very judgmental wasnt allowed to talk to anyone on lunch break I learnt a lot by working there

Pros

learnt alot about medication

Cons

Judgmental Managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia