Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Priceline Australia Employee Reviews for Cashier

3.7Work–Life Balance

Enjoyable workplace with great benefits

Allows you to expand on your knowledge of all things health and beauty and assist customers in an enjoyable fast paced environment while working with a great company.

management made it feel like a prison

i constantly got paid incorrectly, i felt like was being watched constantly. did come out of it with some friends. the big boss couldn't bring her self to let me go. had rude pharmacy staff and was spoken to abruptly.

Pros

nice colleagues

Cons

constantly paid wrong and not on time

Provides opportunities

Priceline is an exeptional place to work that provides the opportunity for growth through sales representatives who come in store to train you and through hosted training within priceline.

Productive and Fun work space

It was a good job, with great co-workers. It was a productive atmosphere. It involved a lot of customer service and during christmas season it was heavily busy which required me to work under stressful conditions.

Could Be Better

I worked for Priceline for a couple of years and felt like it's a little bit of a toxic and un-moving business culture. A lot of people who work there are either teens or older ladies who are boring and treat their job like it's their life and they are somehow so special. I felt like every day at work was so boring. Everyone was always in the same mood and nothing changes.

Pros

working around beauty products and get to learn about them more

Cons

boring job, boring people

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Priceline Australia?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia