Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Priceline Australia Employee Reviews for Pharmacy Assistant

3.7Work–Life Balance

Fast paced, lovely girls on floor but…..

Lovely customers and girls on the floor are lovely to work with but you are just a number. Under paid for what you do. White coats and dispensary are always treated differently to the other staff. To much work with to short of time to complete. Unrealistic KPIs. Management try their best but owners do not care. It used to be a family first company but now all about the profits. Not paid for time you actually worked only rostered hours.

Cons

Under paid

Wouldn’t Recommend

Overworked with ridiculously high expectations on staff. Very high stress environment with minimal training and support. Poor culture with rude and unprofessional management.

Pros

Hard to think of any

Cons

Almost everything

Interesting and rewarding job

Loved working with medicine and learning something new everyday but it’s a shame manger to had to ruin it for me. When I raised issues it never mattered and many customers could visibly see this and would make comments. The manager had made many people leave due to the treatment of the employees.

Pros

Enjoyed the job itself and people I worked with

Cons

Unfair treatment, ridiculous expectations with minimal staff on the day

What you see on the outside is all for show, hard to trust staff in this workplace, management is terrible which results in the store looking terrIble. No clear instructions to daily tasks, unfair treatment to staff only to benefit management, staff members blamed for things they aren’t involved in. Training procedures are useless. Shame that a place like Priceline should be a great company to work for, even with their new rebranding but diversity is still lacking and it doesn’t look like anyone is going to do anything about it anytime soon.

Pros

Nice staff discount

Cons

Terrible Management

Iove priceline corporate store

I worked at priceline Belmont WA for 11 years and loved it most of the time. Depending on who your manager is makes alot of difference. Had some horrid managers but also had fab ones. Made some lovely friends and absolutely miss working at the company store. Totally different culture to working at a Priceline pharmacy. Fun to work at and love the products. Treated well .

Pros

Great place to work.

Cons

Some lazy staff members

Productive and enjoyable

My day at work was assisting customers, cleaning up around the store, putting new stock up and serving customers at the counter. It was a fun and enjoyable environment. I enjoyed working with my colleagues and enjoyed going to work.

Friendly work atmosphere

Staff is helpful. Management appreciates your hard work. Customer service is the most enjoyable part at work. Leant to provide friendly and genuine customer assistance

Amazing

Priceline Hampton Park is one of the best places I've ever worked, everyone that works there are amazing and so welcoming! a typical day at Priceline is a lot of customer service and helping people with medications, skin care ect...

Sloppy management

Everyone was hard to deal with within Priceline. Only ever seemed to get in trouble for asking questions! I was treated poorly due to being the younger worker in the group and felt like I was bullied a lot during my time at Priceline.

fun job but management is a mess and actively damage the success of the employees and company

two years ago this was a dynamic and thriving company but due to micromanagement and an excessive desire to cut costs and company along with the happiness of the employees and customers has gone downhill, i really hope Priceline can gain what it lost back.

Vibrant and enjoyable work place

- Great opportunity for learning a lot of new skills - Great staff - fast paced environment - offer flexible work hours - provide a lot of great products and services

Nice colleagues and wonderful air-conditioning.

Working in a Priceline was wonderful for gaining knowledge on many beauty products, medicines and more. The workplace was very organised and regularly cleaned.

Overall it was great working for Priceline

My role was to cover a retiree whilst they recruited a new office and banking candidate. they decided to restructure instead and the role was split between existing staff and outsources to their Accountancy firm.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Not enough staff rostered on during busy times

fun staff

-many ongoing perks with discounted stock and events - lovely lively staff that enjoy working there - constant work - excellent ongoing assistance with product training.

Pros

many perks

satisfaction

Rewarding as I could help so many customers with choosing the right vitamins at the right price, also helping customers to decide on the benefit of the healthcare products and yet educate customers to care for their health. Other days we show our empathy about the situations that our clients goes through trying to bring a smile to them and connecting with them.

Great to work for

Priceline is a great company with a lot of extras. The typical day consists of the individual cleaning, scanning items, helping customers, restocking and ordering items. The workplace culture is amazing at Priceline as they are inclusive to all individuals for every walk of life.

Pros

amazing team members

Cons

the lights are very bright

Price Line Pharmacy

I think this job is good for someone who is at school or who has just left school and studying. This was great training. I learnt all about medications and different types of products.

Pretty stock standard retail stuff

Job isn't too hard in itself but you have to commit to learning a range of different products and the ins and outs of them to reccomend them to customers seeking medical advice.Other stores may be different, but unfortunately where I worked there were a select few of us employees carrying the whole team which got old pretty fast.No one at my store seems to have a high job satisfaction there and there was not many team players. Also the pay was outrageous for a part timer.This may have been only for my particular store location but I wouldn't work there again.

Pros

Generous discounts

Cons

Low job satisfaction

Fun place, great team to work with

Typical day was very fun, relaxed and easy going. I had a good team and a strong bond, was able to work together very well. Can be hard work with sales, unpacking stock, changing ticketing and keeping up to date with trends. Overall it was a good environment to be in and I gained a lot of experience in retail and management there

Pros

Staff discounts and training on products

Cons

Hard work at times

team work ,support,opportunity to learn,regular trainings

Great team communication ,management support,opportunity to gain knowledge ,Fun ,challenge to meet customers needs , using creativity for new display , planograms etc

Pros

great team work

Cons

dealing with abusive customers

Amazing work environment

People are very friendly. It is a lovely work place to have your first job, balancing out university or school life. It is an easy job and it's just easy money. I highly recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia