Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Priceline Australia Culture reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance

Easy work not too stressful

Enjoyable easy going work environment not much progression offered unless you push for it yourself suit someone without much ambition just wants to work at something they enjoy

Pros

Cohesive team

Cons

Late closes

product nights xmas function and get togethers

The xmas parties where staff members had to dress up for example one year we had a pirate theme.the things l learned were different sorts of products there was a operation course that i really got a lot out of.it was retail operation s in 2 and 3generally l liked working at pricelinei seemed to get on with all staff and managersBut there were only a few times where l could not get onwith managers and staff

Great company to work for

Lovely storeGreat staffGreat pay and conditions Love the uniform Learning everyday Always at least 3 on the floor Great support Absolutely loved it

Pros

Personal development

Management is horrible

I originally enjoyed working at Priceline but as the management constantly changed, I found it increasingly biased and the work culture was terrible. Managers blame you for their incompetency and constantly pit you against your co workers making it a stressful and competitive work environment that is unsuitable for employees to work together comfortably. When issues arise between staff members, the management is unable to resolve the problem and attempts to force employees to pretend everything is fine. Nevertheless, if you can put up with the terrible management and unnecessary stress, the job is fairly easy to pick up and pays well above the national wage.

Pros

Pays well

Cons

Terrible and poor management

Wouldn’t Recommend

Overworked with ridiculously high expectations on staff. Very high stress environment with minimal training and support. Poor culture with rude and unprofessional management.

Pros

Hard to think of any

Cons

Almost everything

Avoid at all costs

I would only recommend working at Priceline to people you don’t like. The culture is so poor, I can honestly say it was the worst place I have ever worked.

Cons

Long hrs, no support, people in wrong management roles

Poor culture

Priceline offers a good job if you are not dependant on income and dont mind how the individual (staff and customer) are treated by management. I may consider working again for priceline however I would choose the pharmacy more carefully

Pros

Staff relationships

Cons

Money, respect

Iove priceline corporate store

I worked at priceline Belmont WA for 11 years and loved it most of the time. Depending on who your manager is makes alot of difference. Had some horrid managers but also had fab ones. Made some lovely friends and absolutely miss working at the company store. Totally different culture to working at a Priceline pharmacy. Fun to work at and love the products. Treated well .

Pros

Great place to work.

Cons

Some lazy staff members

Productive and enjoyable

My day at work was assisting customers, cleaning up around the store, putting new stock up and serving customers at the counter. It was a fun and enjoyable environment. I enjoyed working with my colleagues and enjoyed going to work.

fast paced environment

Loved working for Priceline. If you love a fast paced work environment and have a passion for customer service then it is a great job. Lovely group of people to work with everyday.

It was great working for priceline. The reason i had to leave was because it was closed and made redundent

great environment, excellent working culture, fairness in treatment of every staff member. Staff were well looked after and suported. It was always great to be working for priceline

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Caring, competent professional staff, home delivery and professional counselling provided on new medications and when request by customers.

A typical day at work included communicating with colleagues, dispensing scripts correctly and promptly and counselling patients starting new medications or who have experienced side effects and want clarification if medication related. Delivering medications to certain patients homes after work finished if they had difficulty with transportation. Learned to adapt to work with colleagues in a streamline fashion that allows efficient dispensing to take place. Listen to suggestions from colleagues. Management; co-ordinate with staff at the front line so that the pharmacist only attended to those customers who needed more detailed information. Roster staff so that a good compliment of skills were present to attend promptly to customer needs. Friendly and caring workplace culture and efficient work performance so that KPI's were met. The hardest part of the job was when multiple phone calls are being received while servicing customers and having to contact doctors to clarify scripts etc... The most enjoyable part of the job is the many thanks received from customers.

Friendly work atmosphere

Staff is helpful. Management appreciates your hard work. Customer service is the most enjoyable part at work. Leant to provide friendly and genuine customer assistance

Great place to work, great staff & management

Great place to work, great staff & management. Has great membership program- Sister Club. Pharmacy is great industry to work in but the pay isn’t so great for all the training you have to do

Good company I recommend everyone to work at Priceline

Very pleasant working environment I recommend everyone to try their career in a health industry. It’s very rewarding industry and you can build up relationships with customers and staff members

Productive & fun workplace

The workers there were fun to be around. The customers displayed a great atmosphere. There were always weekly sales and promotions for me and our team members.

productive and welcoming

everyone enjoyed each others company and the work they were doing, incredibly friendly and always offering advice and help. super cooperative and positive environment.

Great brand & members rewards

I loved turning our old, outdated store to a new, P!nK store which attracted al passing traffic & became competitive with big discounters. I learned Fred Office, >20+ MedsChecks/day/per pharmacist & completed my supervised internship in a fresh, new & exciting pharmacy for the regional/rural town.

Best company to work for

Such a great company to work for, and couldn't ask to work with a better bunch of people like I did a Priceline. Highly recommend Priceline Australia.

Productive environment

Fast paced environment and challenging. Lovely group of people to work with and lovely customer base. Learned a lot with such professional people who really had a love for the pharmacy profession.

Pros

lovely team of people to work for

Cons

need more career pathways to be opened up to pharmacy employees

Rewarding and fun place to work

Great Branch and great people to work with . Wide range of products some exclusive to Priceline with support and training allowing delivery of fantastic customer service. Frequent promotions and sale campaigns.

Pros

10% Staff Discount and good team culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia