Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Priceline Australia Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Haven’t worked for pharmacy, however reviews to me are not favourable. Doubt the company will ever be what it was once sadly.

My 16 years at Priceline was absolutely diverse, initially the company was filled with great staff which changed after about 5 years & changed so regularly it was hard to keep up with who was our leader, they do offer lots of training, however rarely follow up with learnings, there is no transparency with senior management management and hence left wondering.

Interesting and rewarding job

Loved working with medicine and learning something new everyday but it’s a shame manger to had to ruin it for me. When I raised issues it never mattered and many customers could visibly see this and would make comments. The manager had made many people leave due to the treatment of the employees.

Pros

Enjoyed the job itself and people I worked with

Cons

Stressful and you get nowhere in the company

Management team are a joke. They always choose their friends for promotions. So many issues with this company including lazy workers. Would not recommend working here at all.

Stressful job for nothing

underappreciated job with a lot of stress and responsibility for nothing to take. No one knows you from the management of head office. Also, too much physical and mental effort.

Pros

Near my house

Cons

unpaid breaks - no overtime - no other benefits - no career pathway

Biggest mistake of my life!

I was hired as a Beauty advisor for Priceline and was never properly trained on how to do tasks. It was extremely high demanding job that managers where never satisfied. They threw me in hoping I would just work it out for myself.. although I had no pharmacy background. I spent all but 4 days with another BA and I guess they thought it was enough training. The worst part about it is I never got to do anyone’s makeup!!!!!

One of the best jobs I’ve had. Great company to work for they support their staff ensuring product is available and signage and promotional materials.

One of the best jobs I’ve had. Great company to work for they support their staff ensuring product is available and signage and promotional materials and products are all regularly updated which supports the sales staff in securing sales. Great team environment where everyone helps each other to get stuff done, And has fun while doing so and they offer very attentive and friendly customer service Plus a fantastic product range Plus a fabulous product range of skincare, cosmetics

Good company I recommend everyone to work at Priceline

Very pleasant working environment I recommend everyone to try their career in a health industry. It’s very rewarding industry and you can build up relationships with customers and staff members

Calm and productive work placement.

I did work experience here for school so I didn't get paid. It was a nice, busy lifestyle and he offered me a job on the second day of working there but I said I would get back to him.

Nil

Good company to work for. Staff are great and the company look after there staff well. They offer alot of training to further your skills. They support the local community as well

Productive & fun workplace

The workers there were fun to be around. The customers displayed a great atmosphere. There were always weekly sales and promotions for me and our team members.

Jobs at Priceline Australia

See more jobs

a fun place to work with respectable culture

I have been working with Priceline Pharmacy for nearly 4 years and I love this job. I highly recommend for those who is interested in health and beauty to join the team.

Vibrant and enjoyable work place

- Great opportunity for learning a lot of new skills - Great staff - fast paced environment - offer flexible work hours - provide a lot of great products and services

A structured workplace

I enjoyed my time with Priceline, my advancement in management and training was excellent. I learnt a lot this this role financials,sales ,HR ,people skills ,running a team,customer service,setting up catalogues,shrinkage , controlling wages ,stocktakes and also completed my cert 4 in management with the company .

Best company to work for

Such a great company to work for, and couldn't ask to work with a better bunch of people like I did a Priceline. Highly recommend Priceline Australia.

Productive environment

Fast paced environment and challenging. Lovely group of people to work with and lovely customer base. Learned a lot with such professional people who really had a love for the pharmacy profession.

Pros

lovely team of people to work for

Cons

need more career pathways to be opened up to pharmacy employees

Rewarding and fun place to work

Great Branch and great people to work with . Wide range of products some exclusive to Priceline with support and training allowing delivery of fantastic customer service. Frequent promotions and sale campaigns.

Pros

10% Staff Discount and good team culture

Provides opportunities

Priceline is an exeptional place to work that provides the opportunity for growth through sales representatives who come in store to train you and through hosted training within priceline.

Nice colleagues and wonderful air-conditioning.

Working in a Priceline was wonderful for gaining knowledge on many beauty products, medicines and more. The workplace was very organised and regularly cleaned.

Overall it was great working for Priceline

My role was to cover a retiree whilst they recruited a new office and banking candidate. they decided to restructure instead and the role was split between existing staff and outsources to their Accountancy firm.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Not enough staff rostered on during busy times

Productive work place

I had a great experience working for your company. My only issue was with 1 staff member who would constantly condescend me. I believe she was the reason I lost my job, as manager of skin care I was blamed for the 2 times that there was an incorrect price tag underneath the products on self and both situations occurred while I was on break or not rostered on. So I couldn’t help the situations but was let go because both times the products were sold for the lesser price that the customer believed to be correct. I understand being in charge of skincare hold me responsible but didn’t expect to be fired. As I was extremely thorough when we did price changes and would check every day over products and their advertised price. I believe my college 1 aisle over was tampering with my tags as a way to get me into trouble and put me in a bad light with my boss.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Challenging working with a bully

Stand out

Working hard for a pay rise across nine years to get a new role which pays less than before and yet a promotion into management. Well done Priceline, you don't know how to encourage good workers to stay onboard. Retaining high skilled employment doesn't seem a priority at all, and it leaves there "first class service" as a competitive angle, empty.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia