Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Priceline Australia Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance
3.3Pay & Benefits

I loved working here so much

I loved working here so much, was a fun and friendly environment, the girls are all welcoming and willing to give you a hand when ever you’re in need. You get some amazing free items/ benefits

Pros

Free products

Cons

Past pace customer service

Poor management

Staff over loaded with tasks which can be seemingly impossible to manage alone for minimum wage. Not many benefits and lots of favouritism, if they don’t like you they will get rid of you. Not all Priceline’s are like this. However, Cockburn have a high turnover due to lack of development and support

Not good

Doesnt treat you like you're important. Cares more about money than staff. Gossipy team. LOW rate of pay. Cant call in sick. Management has favourites.

Cons

Long hours, sick people always, major gossip

Interesting and rewarding job

Loved working with medicine and learning something new everyday but it’s a shame manger to had to ruin it for me. When I raised issues it never mattered and many customers could visibly see this and would make comments. The manager had made many people leave due to the treatment of the employees.

Pros

Enjoyed the job itself and people I worked with

Stressful job for nothing

underappreciated job with a lot of stress and responsibility for nothing to take. No one knows you from the management of head office. Also, too much physical and mental effort.

Pros

Near my house

Cons

unpaid breaks - no overtime - no other benefits - no career pathway

Priceline, unlike any others!

Hours are cut to all Senior staff every time we train up Juniors. Work overtime every night for no pay. Payslips are sometimes a week late & our wage goes into the bank late every fortnight.

supportive team , work well together as a team to achieve a positive outcome.

Priceline provides a very friendly environment for its workers, a supportive/motivated team. The job role provides a worker with higher skills in customer service.

Pros

benefits from a range of free products in store

Cons

rotation within store tasks

Decent workplace

Great, stable job. Always guaranteed shifts, also very Flexible hours if you have appointments or events to attend. If you’re fussy with what hours you’re working this job probably isn’t for you as they change up a lot.

Pros

Friendly regular customers

Cons

Low pay rate

Productive and Fun work space

It was a good job, with great co-workers. It was a productive atmosphere. It involved a lot of customer service and during christmas season it was heavily busy which required me to work under stressful conditions.

fun workpace

a typical day at Priceline was fun and enjoyable it never really felt like work just you spending time with mates and helping people make choices they will love the pay rates could be a bit better I was on low money each week and would be taxed a lot

Pros

really great enviroment

Cons

they took on new managment

Pharmacy tech

Its a great company .I have got chance to work as a pharmacy technician in a partime basis.They had paid hourly 21 dolar per hour. Its great time to work with them

Pros

Great hours

Cons

Part time

Great place to learn, good experience

Lovely stores, great products. Benefits are minimal to staff. Staff meetings to be conducted in our own time. Staff expected to start prior to start times and stay back later. Opportunity to develop yourself with your own product knowledge training. Expos' are informative.

fun workplace, good vibe most of the time, great first job.

being the victim of workplace bullying was one of the reasons i am no longer working there. Yet it was a great work family with all different bonds and connections. makeup and beauty was my passion so i thoroughly enjoyed what i was doing when i had the chance. Unfair work as i had been working there for almost 2 years and people who had worked less that me were getting promotions i wasnt getting all the benefits and shifts, opportunities and training i should have gotten. The pay was amazing Managers were a little unorganised but very welcoming and friendly.

Pros

gifts, use of some products, pay benefits

Cons

not enough hours, unfair work, biased to the employees

free travelling

I have worked there for a long time and I learned so many things such how to do vacuum, toilet cleaning, mope, various chemicals used. I like management.

Pros

free travelling

Cons

low hours

repeatative work

friendly customers, and nice working environment however no where for me to advance and repetitive work became hard to enjoy. low amount of hours as well.

Pros

welcoming staff and enjoyable work

Cons

no hours

工作環境好,工作有序

工作時間彈性,工作環境氣氛好,同事上司相處好,工作可以認識到很多關於美妝方面的知識和這個行業的操作,工作中最開心可以向有經驗的同事學習,也可以幫助到很多顧客

Pros

上班時間彈性

Cons

員工福利可以更好

feels like family

you really feel like family free lunches always have something to do friendly customers good discounts easy accees to other shops always busy lovely staff

Company is good

I was there for a long time so I could do pretty much everything, learnt a lot. Typical day was slow at my work. Job was not hard.

Pros

Employees

Cons

Pay

Unjust management with poor employee benefits, great focus on customer service

My favourite part of the job was definitely serving customers and making sure they they left one hundred percent happy. I love to be efficient and fast and do things to the best of my ability this job did not push my limits. All employees were treated differently based on who they were as a person not their work habits or efforts. We as employees were forced to work harder and gained no more benefits despite being told how much more money we had been making for the owner.

Pros

Christmas gift bags

Cons

Unfair management

Its a happy and loving place to work.

A normal day is putting out stock & customer serves I have learned a lot about different make-up and skin care brands and what they are used for and who should us them. The management is good but there can always be improvements within little things. My co-workers are the best thing about going to work, they're always there for you and you can always rely on them. There's nothing relay hard about working at Priceline, some customers can be hard to deal with at times but that's in every job you work at. I love getting in new products and knowing about them before the people of the public.

Pros

long lunches

Cons

not full-time, salary, not long hours

Enjoyable Work Place

Priceline has some of the best co-workers to work with. My team of wonderful girls make me feel valued and make me enjoy my time at work. The management are great and are very understanding and supportive. My jobs included but weren't limited too: Customer Service, filling and facing stock, stock take, ordering, data management, marking off palettes and stock, Make-up application, register operator, general house keeping, ticketing and answering phone calls and taking enquires.

Pros

lovely team, benefits and decent pay

Cons

casual shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia