Priceline Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Priceline Australia Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance
3.3Pay & Benefits

Easy work not too stressful

Enjoyable easy going work environment not much progression offered unless you push for it yourself suit someone without much ambition just wants to work at something they enjoy

Pros

Cohesive team

Cons

Late closes

Not good

Doesnt treat you like you're important. Cares more about money than staff. Gossipy team. LOW rate of pay. Cant call in sick. Management has favourites.

Cons

Long hours, sick people always, major gossip

Very productive and inclusive to all team members.

Overall, the experience that i have had by working at Priceline Australia had been extremely knowledgable and insightful towards my way of life and have been brought out of my comfort zone by being able to talk to customers more regularly as i was very nervous talking to people i didn't know.

Priceline, unlike any others!

Hours are cut to all Senior staff every time we train up Juniors. Work overtime every night for no pay. Payslips are sometimes a week late & our wage goes into the bank late every fortnight.

Nil

Good company to work for. Staff are great and the company look after there staff well. They offer alot of training to further your skills. They support the local community as well

i was young so dont remember

i was young so dont remember much about the work environment. relatively easy job, was pretty relaxed. customers are okay to deal with as well. not stressful.

Provides opportunities

Priceline is an exeptional place to work that provides the opportunity for growth through sales representatives who come in store to train you and through hosted training within priceline.

Great learning experience

Was a lovely way to start a job within sales the people withing priceline were very friendly and always ready to give a hand when othert were struggling.

Pros

Friendly peers

Cons

not as much training

fun staff

-many ongoing perks with discounted stock and events - lovely lively staff that enjoy working there - constant work - excellent ongoing assistance with product training.

Pros

many perks

Enjoyable Workplace, Customer Service

I only worked here for a week as part of 1-week work experience when I was in High School. A typical day at work involves restocking the shelves, helping customers find products, helping at the registers etc. I learnt how to greet customers, restocking shelves accordingly.

Pros

Easygoing

Cons

Long Hours

Work Experience

I was there for 4 weeks on unpaid work experience and I learnt how to use there register and there was a little bit of stock rotation that I done. everyone there was so friendly and welcoming and the people I got paired with were very helpful when I didn't understand something.

Fun place to work

Very face paced demanding roll. Management and staff always friendly and willing to lend a hand. Enjoyed working in this environment and would recommend for future employment.

Pros

On the job training

Great to work for

Priceline is a great company with a lot of extras. The typical day consists of the individual cleaning, scanning items, helping customers, restocking and ordering items. The workplace culture is amazing at Priceline as they are inclusive to all individuals for every walk of life.

Pros

amazing team members

Cons

the lights are very bright

Great place to work, really good culture and huge focus on customer experience. All management were easy to work with and took an interest in staff development

Excellent work and life balance with great opportunities for those who are willing to learn. You will get back what you give while working with a great bunch of girls!

Cons

Not the greatest pay

Low pay

I only get payed $10 an hour, no shifts. Looking for a different job. Manager is rude to all the employees and its just an overall sad job.. my location is isolated so there’s no option

Pros

No shifts

Cons

No shifts

Teamwork

It doesn’t feel like you are working when you work in an environment that feels like home and have colleagues who treat you like family. I do grow old with you; Priceline Pharmacy World Square.

Pros

Get to see, touch and feel new product before it goes on the floor in public

Cons

Salaries

Fun workplace, Smiles and keeping store intact and helping customers

There is 3 words that describe a typical day at work, fun, hardworking and busy. Throughout my entire day I would be constantly be helping customers, walking around the store asking customers if they need a hand and to come and grab me if they have a question. Other than helping customers, when the store is quiet I would be checking the list of things to do around the store, and firstly asking the pharmacist working at the time if there was any task that needed to be done that day? Most days when I am working there I usually learn one or two new things I hadn't known to do before. For example, I learnt recently how to make the big promotion tickets! The management of store is great and we maintain the store in great shape. The hardest part of the job would be...probably nothing. I enjoy working at Priceline, I've formed great friendships with my customers and have many regulars coming into to ask for more advice. I think the most enjoyable part of the job would be succeeding in helping a customer. When a customer leaves the store, knowing that they have left with a smile on their face and a fulfilling experience is the best feeling I could every ask for.

Pros

Meet new people, bring smiles to customers

Cons

No cons.

Productive fun workplace environment

The days start slow during the mornings but gradually picks up the pace. Serve customers and have a friendly talk with them. Work ethics was fine no much of a big issue. No conflicts between customers nor colleagues. Most enjoyable part of the job is making people happy

Could Be Better

I worked for Priceline for a couple of years and felt like it's a little bit of a toxic and un-moving business culture. A lot of people who work there are either teens or older ladies who are boring and treat their job like it's their life and they are somehow so special. I felt like every day at work was so boring. Everyone was always in the same mood and nothing changes.

Pros

working around beauty products and get to learn about them more

Cons

boring job, boring people

Employeers

I was happy with the company until I was let go one what I feel was a bit of DISCRIMINATION! Fellow employee's were amazing to work with and Atmosphere was good, However the Management was not good and was a massive let down.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Priceline Australia