Primary Health Care Limited Employee Reviews

wonderful opportunity
Registered Nurse, AIN (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW2 May 2019
Primary Health Care was a wonderful experience both as an undergraduate and as a graduate nurse. The doctors are professional, the facilities state of the art, the education of nursing staff is excellent, and management promote opportunities generously. A very good experience and wonderful company.
Busy clinic that taught me a lot
Full Time Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Darlinghurst NSW20 January 2019
I am currently working at a busy medical centre in Darlinghurst where there is often up to 40 patients and 8 doctors on throughout the day, which has taught me time management and how to prioritise. I have learnt how to interact with patients and what to say when difficult situations arise. I also now understand how Medicare and billing works
The most corrupt health care company
Dental coordinator (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA27 November 2018
- multiple fair work disputes for unfair and below award wages
- you will never get paid overtime or paid after rostered hours
- upper management just shift around the same corrupt and dodgy individuals with no qualifications
- human resources are absolutely disgusting to staff and lack any basic communication or people skills
Pros
Gp
Cons
Over 8 unpaid hours per week, underpaid job, no training l, no staff, poor facilities, disgusting treatment from upper management
Not much fun working
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Qld23 May 2018
Only interested in bottom line
Employees not valued at all
Promise the world but short on delivery
Always have too many providers and not enough patients
The medical centre
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC22 June 2017
Forest hill in particular is a very busy site of Primary Healthcare as it is a bulk-billing super clinic. It consists of not only GP but specialists also.
Very busy and productive place.
Accounts Receivable Assistant (3 month Internship) (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW16 August 2015
Amazing experience with very helpful colleagues and manager. Learnt new things about A/R and applied my theoretical knowledge and utilized my maximum level of skills to achieve the targets.
productive with a great team work and cooperation between members.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Castle Hill medical center3 March 2014
I would be preforming various tasks such as , patient prioritising according to Triage scale and patient management, time management , communicating with other health professionals such as doctors wound dressing, injection, ECG, Spirometry test, taking vital signs,putting on Holter monitor, administration of medication.