Print Media Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Print Media Group Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Developing a new labeling division, working closely with manufacturing, cold calling, quoting, client relationship management. Learning Art Center and Prism programs.
Pros
Good Team
Cons
Did not work out
I learnt a lot at PMG. I enjoyed working there for 11 years.
The location is accessible to public transport. Pretty good team environment. Established family run company.
Good place to work but company decided to locate in Melbourne otherwise I would still work for them good management and working environment with really good and friendly staff
Pros
nice work enviroment
Cons
had to move to melbourne
I spent 8 years working for PMG. In my time as an account manager/BDM they were always improving technology to be the leading company in the Digital/offset and wed based printing industry.
We always had new exciting ways to produce interactive paper based communications, security forms or general online print ordering account management.

Strict Sales budgets were always applied to ensure great revenue for the business.

Most enjoyable part of my position was helping clients create a point of difference in paper based marketing ideas, help manufacture and ensure clients were happy once delivered to a various audience.
Pros
Technology
Cons
more training needed on equipment to achieve sales budgets.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Print Media Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3