Procter & Gamble
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Procter & Gamble:

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Australia15 reviews
it is good to work with such a top fast moving consumer goods company, one can gain experience and knowledge in resolving technical issues also having good friendly environment.
Pros
good progression in career
Cons
over responsibilities or tasks to accomplish in less time.
Flexibility yes, clocking up 1000’s km in your own car yes, expected to complete 10hr days because of travel time yes, not paid for time in between travel yes, minimal communication or care from management yes.
I should not have left when I did. It was too early. I was there 8 years and got to a point of where the red tape was strangling me, in hindsight I should have just steered my way through it as I had in the past, though I felt tired and stale. I loved working in the commercial channel for P&G, it was very left of field and required you to be flexible and versatile with all the different stake holders you could be speaking to.
Pros
Development and working with world class brands
Cons
Hours can be long for some, along with the usual red tape, BUT it happens in so many companies. No point in being negative.
This job has lots of flexibility
Great for mums with kids whom they need to drive around at times Ability to work independently

Manage your own time during the day
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Building bins
Great culture build on highly engaged and high performing people. Some amazing leaders too. Amazing world class training and great brands. Unfortunately ANZ are local execution markets so P&L ownership and strategy was managed out of Singapore.
Pros
Brands, benefits, training
Does not take it self to serious, but work is intense on some days slow in others. LEarned a whole, but the people cultre was competitive as people fear of losing jobs
Pros
flexible times
Cons
location in far from the city
I met forward thinking employees with a passion for success. I achieved to provide a balanced work life and meet every expectation given to me by my work mates.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not busy enough
Working in Procter & Gamble Cabuyao Plant are exciting and fun. Employees here are given opportunities to grow and a chance to work in different parts of the World.
Training is done accordingly and its given to all employees.
Pros
Near my Home
Cons
Low Salary
1. Promote from Within
2. Focus on internal capability development

3. Large Scale

4. Good old time is gone when focusing on cost reduction

5. Still be good but struggle
A great company and great team. Excellent internal management process to ensure everything are done perfectly. That process started with recruiting the best employee at every level, not matter how junior is the role.
My position with Proctor and Gamble was to merchandise their products in all grocery and mass store outlets. The most enjoyable part of this position was working for such a professional company that fully supported individuals in the workplace.
One of the worlds leading companies to work for. A wonderful place to work, learn, and grow in a career

P&G offers rapid career growth with immense responsibility. It's for the bold and those wanting to really challenge themselves.

Lot's of politics and tough assessments - forced ranking process and an up or out culture.
Pros
Career Growth, Training, Broad assignments and learning
Cons
Very political, Valuing show vs results
We work on a shifting schedule 8hrs per day, 5 days a week. The plant operates 24/7. We have a very good family culture in the company. Trust and integrity is very important to everyone. We all act as owner of the company with passion to win in every category we play in the market.
Pros
Competitive benefit package, great working environment
-Test Sample Product, Check Detectors if working and needs calibration.
-Check Variable Attributes

-Maintain Equipment Ownership

-Co-workers were professionals and fun

- Management are very supportive and approachable

- Hardest part of the Job is the sudden change of schedule because of inventory control

- Most Enjoyable part is running the production line and delivering the best results.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
rotating schedule
A typical day at work is managing up to 20 suppliers using a variety of excel spreadsheets via Customer Account Managers & Trade Marketing Managers.
Liaising with a pre-selected group of suppliers to ensure product Qty and Quality delivery

Working with our Logistics supplier to ensure that all despatches are on track

The company is very autonomous which allows you to get on with your job. The systems in some areas such as mine are Excel based whilst needing to balance against a SAP system

Relationship building, Cost efficiences and delivery on time are key deliverables in my role.