Proforce Employee Reviews

Perfect place to succeed
Training and Operations Executive (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW15 December 2016
ProForce provides a service to their clients that facilitates the performance and development of young individuals in both professional and personal aspects, enabling them to reach their highest potential and excel in their careers.

This is no different for the employees here. Everyday we are provided with the resources and support to reach our career goals, and working with highly energetic and ambitious individuals only encourages us to continue to strive for success.
Fast Paced Environment & Autonomy
Finance & Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW13 December 2016
Proforce is a fast paced environment with a great work culture.
Everybody is willing to help each other - supporting our clients & graduates to get a good end result for both parties with continual growth from our training.
I enjoy the Autonomy that my role brings me and the fast pace of every day, brings something new. No one day is ever the same!
Pros
Autonomy, Work Place Environment
A company which fuels the fire for personal growth and potential!
Graduate Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 December 2016
At ProForce I am encouraged to reach my daily, weekly and monthly targets not only through the exceptional management skills offered here, but also through the worth ethic and culture.

The training and mentor-ship is second to none. Not to mention the fact that staff of any senior level are more than willing to give trainees their personal input and time

In regards to professional development, as a company we are constantly encouraged to strive towards the best of our ability and more importantly reminded that it is absolutely within the realm of possibility to do so.
Pros
Training, Progression opportunities, Culture.
Great supportive and fun work place. With great training
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney24 November 2016
I love my colleagues and the culture here at ProForce, everyone has each other's backs and are willing to help when needed. Senior management are also extremely supportive, provide constructive feedback and allows every individual the opportunity to grow.

I started at ProForce as a fresh graduate, and over the last three years have been given a high amount of structured training as well as on the job mentorship which has seen me progress through the business in a rapid time frame.

As an Account Manager I am responsible for generating new business opportunities as well as managing the clients I have brought on. My role is nothing short of exciting, challenging and rewarding.
Pros
Culture, Training
Amazing place to work, great culture, builds graduate careers with world class companies!
Account Director (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 November 2016
ProForce is truly an amazing company to work for. The people and working environment make it unique, rewarding and exciting!

The business model is fantastic, giving graduates with no work experience but great attitude and potential the to chance to work for some of the best companies in the world!

Also, the training program for graduates that ProForce provides is very practical and up to date with the business market of 2016. The trainers are engaging, insightful and really care about making a business impact for all delegates who take part. At the end of every course, they even get the delegates to complete action plans to make sure they implement what they have learnt. All of the trainers have real life business and sales experience from a variety of industries. This is great for ProForce employees too as they get to take part in these training courses as part of their career development.
Pros
Flexible working environment, fantastic people!
I wish there was a 6th star for ProForce
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 November 2016
At ProForce I am given the resources to succeed everyday. The expectation is great, and the support is even greater.

Everyday I am challenged to achieve my goals through developing my sales ability, maintaining activity levels, and staying positive through the ups and downs that come with sales/recruitment.

The support comes from mentors within the business, colleagues who constantly strive for success and a massive amount of training that comes from our ProTrain division.

Lastly, I laugh everyday at work. Like a lot of laughing. All the time. My colleagues are hilarious.
We help organisations build high performance
Director of Training and Events (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 November 2016
At ProForce we focus on supporting our client partners with there performance goals. The work culture reflects this and is dynamic, fast paced and results focused.
We are always busy at ProForce and our office is a hive of activity. We run two education days a week in Sydney and one every two weeks in Melbourne. There are approximately six Training courses happening a month and regular Breakfast events. We are a people business in all respects.
The ProForce team collaborate across all projects making sure that all aspects of clients needs are met. This fosters a culture of collaboration, learning from each other and teamwork.
We are a small business and so we know each other pretty well. In many ways it is a bit like a family. There isn't much heirachy, everyone is hands on and actually involved in the day to day business. I like that.
ProForce is a growing and innovate business that provides client partners with services that make a tangible impact, improving sales performance and culture.
Pros
Dynamic
Cons
Small business stuff
High performing workplace with great culture!
Graduate Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW24 November 2016
An office environment which facilities a vibrant range of personalties, combining to make one epic culture. You are always learning in every aspect of the business. Everyone helps on another, especially senior management having busy schedules, but always making time to train and mentor new employees.

The most difficult aspect is consistently hitting high targets in short periods of time. Being able to come into work everyday and be yourself and know that you are valued and there are genuine progression opportunities as well as many non-monetary benefits, makes ProForce an enjoyable and fun place to work.
Pros
Training, Learning, progression
Cons
High Perfomance requirments
Fun group of motivated people
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 November 2016
Great offering to the market that differentiates the business from other recruitment and training businesses. They really invest in their people from the comprehensive training to the focus on giving high performing individuals an opportunity to progress their career and take on more responsibility.
Pros
Lots of training, clear career path based on results, access to tier 1 clients from the start of your career
Great work environment, great people, good work / life balance!
Account Director (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW24 November 2016
There is no typical day at ProForce which is actually one of the main positives. One minute I'm on a meeting with a Sales Director of an IT company the next minute I'm assisting on one of our weekly Education days and the next minute I'm working on a Sales Training deal with a multinational. Each day is different, each meeting is different and you get to meet such a range of great people!
Pros
Autonomy. Flexible work environment. Great people!
Cons
The ups and downs of sales
Amazing Work Culture and Supportive Management
Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 November 2016
ProForce is committed to helping graduates and businesses grow, and they truly practice this within their own walls. The company is extremely supportive of their employees, and provide them with all the means necessary to advance within their careers. They have a fantastic internal training programme, and happily support individuals needs through mentorship and coaching.

The culture at ProForce is made up of bright, intelligent minds with fun lively personalities. Everyone is collaborative in their efforts to align with the company goals. It is a fantastic space to begin your career, not just to learn about all other industries and types of roles, but to build your confidence and be highly employable, which ProForce will help you make when you are ready for your next step.
Cons
Cold Air-Conditioning