Proforce

Account Manager2 reviews
Australia2 reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

Fast Paced Environment & Autonomy

Proforce is a fast paced environment with a great work culture. Everybody is willing to help each other - supporting our clients & graduates to get a good end result for both parties with continual growth from our training. I enjoy the Autonomy that my role brings me and the fast pace of every day, brings something new. No one day is ever the same!

Pros

Autonomy, Work Place Environment

Great supportive and fun work place. With great training

I love my colleagues and the culture here at ProForce, everyone has each other's backs and are willing to help when needed. Senior management are also extremely supportive, provide constructive feedback and allows every individual the opportunity to grow. I started at ProForce as a fresh graduate, and over the last three years have been given a high amount of structured training as well as on the job mentorship which has seen me progress through the business in a rapid time frame. As an Account Manager I am responsible for generating new business opportunities as well as managing the clients I have brought on. My role is nothing short of exciting, challenging and rewarding.

Pros

Culture, Training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Proforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Proforce with