Programmed Health Professionals
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Programmed Health Professionals Employee Reviews

Good management team! The office staff very friendly Co staff, very friendly Great place to work Shifts available but too long hours Active nights preferably.
It was competitive, I really liked working here because it was very professional, the way of talking with each other, their communications, their time management was really nice. I appreciate their efforts to give shifts to all the workers who joined this agency.
Being an RN working with nursing agency PHP, number of hours worked depends on the available shifts as requested by hospitals or any health facilities contracted with the agency.
flexible at work shift and good payment sale and friendly co-workers. I have learned how to provide care in systematic way and ;learned about different types of culture value..
I really enjoyed work for this company. The best part was having contact with patients, talking to them and listening to them. I learned how to manage my time well.
Flexible schedules for staff's, very helpful and supported each person. Advanced roster for you to plan ahead. Variety of jobs so you can mix it up
I have been with Programmed Health Professionals for more than 10 years. I love to work with them. I have worked in different areas through them in Age care facilities, Community service, Disability, Mental Health, Brain injury. Recently, I have upgraded my qualification with Acute care. I am really happy to work for them to have a lot of experience in different areas.
Productive and enjoyable work environment, flexible to one's availability and great exposure to the health sector and community. Encourages engagement with the public and challenges personal and professional development.
Pros
Flexible to your availabilty.
Cons
Not entirely secured with shift work.
I learned a lot of different things in a lot of different hospitals. It is really nice to work with people here. The management of the hospitals varies accordingly. The workplace culture is multicultural and respects everybody. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to the place and people you're working with. The most enjoyable is meeting people and establishing rapport with everybody.
Pros
different people to meet everyday
Cons
sometimes not easy
Great place to work as you can be your own boss in regards to hours and days you prefer. An excellent way to work in different hospitals and health care settings. Opportunities to travel.
Pros
Free training sessions available
Cons
Quiet times of the year.
As far as agencies go, this is a friendly and professional organisation who value their employees. Your calls and enquiries are always answered and any issues with illness covered.
Pros
Flexibility
I work night shifts with Programmed as I was studying Bachelor of Science and found it enabled me to have that worklife and study balance. No shift is ever the same. You never know what ward you are working on until you arrive at the hopital and that's what I love about the job. I have gained an array of skillssince working as a NA and believe this will benefit me in my future endevours.
Very understanding, caring and offer lots of flexibility and opportunity for knowledge and experiences.Staff members are very professionals.
A leading Industry experienced employer that strives to place employees in suitable, geographically convenient locations in line with employees expectations and skill sets.