Programmed Health Professionals
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Programmed Health Professionals Employee Reviews

4.6Work–Life Balance

Very Much understanding management. I always got the shift I want and that's credit to them. If you need very flexible care, joint this company and you will not get disappointed.

Pros

Well organised campony

Cons

Good offering hours but hours depends on your availability.

You know your timetable, and pay process is very efficient

I am a bit disappointed that my weekly hours, considering Covid, have dropped to only 10hours. I'd like to work at least double that, but that is not a fault of Programmed. Some clients broke their hips or passed away...beyond Programmed's control. Great system that you get a text 2pm each afternoon reminds you of the shifts for the next day. The pay rate is very fair, and my 4 hours weekend work really helps pay the rent. I have meant some amazing clients that have inspired me with their positive attitude, and life-long ambitions.

Pros

Excellent timetable/record-keeping.

Cons

I wish I could be allocated some more hours.

Official response from Programmed Health Professionals

1 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.Unfortunately, it's hard to predict what services our clients will request during these challenging times. We are hopeful clients will be booking additional shifts as more of the population becomes vaccinated, and our clients feel comfortable heading into the community. Please ensure you provide the team with your most up-to-date availability to ensure you are contacted for relevant shifts.

Good management team! The office staff very friendly Co staff, very friendly Great place to work Shifts available but too long hours Active nights preferably.

Productive, enjoyed working with Programmed Health Professionals staff members

It was competitive, I really liked working here because it was very professional, the way of talking with each other, their communications, their time management was really nice. I appreciate their efforts to give shifts to all the workers who joined this agency.

RN Skills enhance every time: different hospitals, different wards, different shifts with different specialties

Being an RN working with nursing agency PHP, number of hours worked depends on the available shifts as requested by hospitals or any health facilities contracted with the agency.

productive

flexible at work shift and good payment sale and friendly co-workers. I have learned how to provide care in systematic way and ;learned about different types of culture value..

It was a very good place to work

I really enjoyed work for this company. The best part was having contact with patients, talking to them and listening to them. I learned how to manage my time well.

Excellent Service and Support

Flexible schedules for staff's, very helpful and supported each person. Advanced roster for you to plan ahead. Variety of jobs so you can mix it up

Flexible and fun loving work

I have been with Programmed Health Professionals for more than 10 years. I love to work with them. I have worked in different areas through them in Age care facilities, Community service, Disability, Mental Health, Brain injury. Recently, I have upgraded my qualification with Acute care. I am really happy to work for them to have a lot of experience in different areas.

Productive and enjoyable work environment.

Productive and enjoyable work environment, flexible to one's availability and great exposure to the health sector and community. Encourages engagement with the public and challenges personal and professional development.

Pros

Flexible to your availabilty.

Cons

Not entirely secured with shift work.

got a variety of work places

I learned a lot of different things in a lot of different hospitals. It is really nice to work with people here. The management of the hospitals varies accordingly. The workplace culture is multicultural and respects everybody. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to the place and people you're working with. The most enjoyable is meeting people and establishing rapport with everybody.

Pros

different people to meet everyday

Cons

sometimes not easy

Flexible work place, provides free training.

Great place to work as you can be your own boss in regards to hours and days you prefer. An excellent way to work in different hospitals and health care settings. Opportunities to travel.

Pros

Free training sessions available

Cons

Quiet times of the year.

Agency

As far as agencies go, this is a friendly and professional organisation who value their employees. Your calls and enquiries are always answered and any issues with illness covered.

Pros

Flexibility

Every shift is different

I work night shifts with Programmed as I was studying Bachelor of Science and found it enabled me to have that worklife and study balance. No shift is ever the same. You never know what ward you are working on until you arrive at the hopital and that's what I love about the job. I have gained an array of skillssince working as a NA and believe this will benefit me in my future endevours.

Productive company

Very understanding, caring and offer lots of flexibility and opportunity for knowledge and experiences.Staff members are very professionals.

professional, supportive empoloyment agency

A leading Industry experienced employer that strives to place employees in suitable, geographically convenient locations in line with employees expectations and skill sets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Programmed Health Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

• Programmed Health Professionals
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?